- Age & Location: 21, Ontario, Canada
- Number of Testicles: 2 ( at least I feel 2, had to check tbh)
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 9 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): This expansion, went 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 3/10M NH, with some pulls on Krosus. In WoD 13/13M HFC(this was during the legion pre patch) 9/10H BRF(quit raiding for a bit after blast furnace, that fight sucked dick.) 3/7M HM. In MoP 14/14M SoO, all of normal ToT,MSV,HoF,ToES. IN cata: everything on norm, and in WoTLK I was a little nub and PuG'd like 2 or 3 bosses before getting kicked from ICC groups.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Last pull, had to take a step back from raid leading, things just weren't going well, I got sick, and wasn't able to continue being in a leadership position. We wipe on trash, they disliked my leadership style.vv, they have a few rules in terms of what I can say in trade chat/say chat/PuG groups that I cannot abide by.
- Name & Class: Jaider, Paladin
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... der/simple
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Blood elf, because they are hot af. Engineering and alchemy, for transmog, making flasks and potions.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main spec is retribution, I have played both prot and holy this expansion, not amazing at tanking or healing but I put 100% effort into doing what needs to get done should I be put into either of those roles and it worked out ok.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: prepot- activate Divine Hammer, judge, crusader strike,crusade, TV, WoA, TV, TV again(assuming a FoJ proc, if not arcane torrent then TV) proceed to regular rotation which is:always use CS charges, build to 3HP using DH/CS, TV for single target or DS if 2 or more targets, when crusade is about to come off CD, pool to 5HP so your ready to go balls to the wall when it comes up!
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? Ret, 47, Holy, 33, Prot 21
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I currently have Chain of Thrayn, Sephuz's Secret and Aegisjalmur, Armguards of Awe. I am farming the cloak, Whispers of the Nathrezim, but it wont drop since blizz hates me.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): This is a tricky one because of how volatile the stat priorities are for ret, but for my current arsenal of trinkets, I value crit=vers>haste>mastery. Versatility will become dominant once I get Convergence.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I do alot of my research through log analysis, I often look at what top rets are doing and what I can do to reach that point, I am quite a competitive individual, so I do whatever I can to try and be among those top names on warcraftlogs.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:http://imgur.com/a/STZ7c
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dtFVRJYQjfcwhvzr (last night's logs)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? intel core i7 6700k, 16GB DDR4 western digital, Nvidia geforce 970 4GB. I get over 60fps during raid.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? This is another great one, I think I should be accepted because I care about raiding, my performance, the other players in the raid. I am constantly searching for ways to improve my gameplay from researching logs, keeping up to date on changes to mechanics and trinkets as well as tier in some cases. I do what it takes to be not only an asset to the raid, but strive to be the best
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I chose simple math because all the people I talked to in this guild have great personalities and alot of knowledge of the game. I raided with Rancer,Voices and Sketz in Last Pull and would love to play with them again.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/6133862232
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).