- Age & Location: 26, EST
- Number of Testicles: 0
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?: Yes
- How long have you played WoW: A long ass time (Almost 11 years)
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I'm currently 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, and 4/10M NH
- Name, & Class: Dillybites, Rogue (I would be changing my name)
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... s/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Pandaren, because my friend told me to
- Professions and why you choose them: Herbalism and Alchemy, because I enjoy 2 hour flasks and making gold.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?: I'm main spec assassination, and my offspec is subtlety. I don't play anything other than assassination right now because of artifact points and legendary items.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Stat priority for me is Agility > Mastery > Crit > Vers > Haste. Subtlety is also the same priority, but versatility it closer than crit than for assassination. I sim my character regularly and use them for my Pawn stat weights (mostly for M+ upgrades, BiS from NH is very straightforward).
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Opener is Stealth, Potion at 1, Garrote, Mutilate, Rupture, Mutilate to 5, Vanish, Rupture, Mutilate, Envenom, Vendetta, Kingsbane, Mutilate to 5, Envenom. Past this point, I maintain rupture and garrote on the target, try to keep 4-5 CP Surge of Toxins on the target, and use Vendetta and Kingsbane when they come off CD. I will always try to envenom before using Kingsbane, and I will delay Kingsbane no more than 6 days to use with Vendetta. Vanish is used on CD with Rupture.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: The last raiding guild I was in was <CYX> on Sargeras. I would gladly explain my reason for leaving on Mumble. Prior to that, i was in <Nimbus> on Whisperwind, raiding as a guardian druid. I quit raiding with Nimbus because of tank incompatibility. We are friends but our tank styles did not mesh very well.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): http://i.imgur.com/hvqGY3t.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 73/latest/
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I found posts on the guild recruitment forums that yall were looking for melee dps. I'm wanting to join a guild that, hopefully, doesn't decide to call it quits any time soon. Additionally, I'd like to be in a progression-minded raid environment without the raging or toxicity.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?: It's not a toaster, I usually get 30-45 fps in NH.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6088806577, http://www.pingtest.net/result/159594569.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.