Salrus' Application

Even Baddier Baddies
Moonraider
User

Salrus' Application

Postby Moonraider » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 26, Houston, TX
- Number of Testicles: 3, doctors said "It's good to have a spare" and "Three's a party"
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Nope
- How long have you played WoW: 6 months
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 3/7M (pugs) 3/3H 9/10H Guldan ~10% 50+ attempts with pugs

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Salrus, DH Havoc
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... rus/simple
- Race & why you chose it: BE no choice
- Professions and why you choose them: Herb / Alch - DH's have great mobility for collecting. Alch for 2x flask duration. and potions of prolonged power
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I'll tank if we are sitting for 5 minutes and no tank's applied.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): For Havoc with 4p i try to stay around 38-45% crit (10k-12k) with mastery is next but agi / mas / haste are so close in scale weight higher ilvl has been better. Tank gear haste / mastery / vers
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Standard icy veins ST rotation (2221311). i have legendary ring, so fury sustain is pretty easy.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Currently in Last Pull, previously golden gods. We just lost 4+ solid raiders in the past week to server transfers.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): Will add later.
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 52/latest/
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Best in the Andorhal cluster
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? i7 6700k, 16gb, 1080 FE
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. Will add later
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below. Working on it

I noticed you didnt have anything for raid availability: i won't be able to make Wednesdays and Monday's I'll probably be late. Rest of the week I'm good.

Tasset
User

Re: Salrus' Application

Postby Tasset » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:24 pm

If you will be constantly late for Wednesday and Monday this will be a problem since those are most often progression nights

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:34 pm

Also you need to explain your rotation in a little more detail. Just saying "basically icy veins" tells me nothing. List out the spells, your opener, how you change your talents for specific fights and explain how/if different builds change your playstyle/rotation.

Valtrexa
User

Postby Valtrexa » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Tasset wrote:Also you need to explain your rotation in a little more detail. Just saying "basically icy veins" tells me nothing. List out the spells, your opener, how you change your talents for specific fights and explain how/if different builds change your playstyle/rotation.

He explained it. It's 2221311. geez

Moonraider
User

Postby Moonraider » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:52 pm

I guess the in detail opener is prepot > Nemisis > fel rush > felblade for fury > meta > Chaos Blades > blade dance > Fury of the illidari > annihilation / blade dance / felblade and pop things as they come back off cd. eye beam if there are multiple targets. CD's for main spells are 1 for fury / 2 min for nem and chaos blades / and 4 for meta. So use them on cd and everything will be back up at the same time. The only time i wont use on cd is to align with a mechanic like eye of guldan or scorpyrion's exoskeleton.

Only time i vary up my build is possibly for scorpyrion. I have the rabadon's eye patch for a 3323323. The only difference being I like using reduced aoe stun due to the artifact trait of 30% chance to spawn an orb.

I do have the legendary for the bloodlet / throw glaive build but it only seems worth it for botanist, and i just got the legendary yesterday.

Moonraider
User

Postby Moonraider » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:56 pm

My Wednesday night will only go for ~6 weeks assuming good weather and the Monday's starts mid march. Both are prone to cancellation from the weather.

Moonraider
User

Postby Moonraider » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:10 pm

I am assuming this is a crucial part to the decision making process:

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:00 am

We're going to pass on this app at this point in time. Best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”