Even Baddier Baddies
James3703
User

Oceanzs - 899 MM Hunter

Postby James3703 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:03 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22 / PA / USA
- Number of Testicles: 1 1/2 My Doctor tells me I'm special
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No, Used to have it attached to my phone but I've yet to be hacked in the 13 years of playing. (Knock on wood)
- How long have you played WoW: Vanilla 04'
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Vanilla - Molten Core ( Was an RP'er at the time and a very casual player not to mention super young)

BC - Cleared all content up until Supremius in Black Temple. This includes multiple ZA Bear runs etc. Being on a low-pop RP server this was about as much cutting edge progression as you could do. Also due to my young age raiding was not very easy

Wraith -

Naxx -10/25 Cleared within the first 2 weeks of launch
EoE - 10/25
Ulduar - Server First Algalon 10/25, Honestly can't remember if it was 1 or 2 light during current content + Drake sale runs
ToGC 10 - Insanity
ToGC 25 - 4/5 Current Content
ICC 10 - 12/12 Bane 15% Nerf
ICC 25 - US 40-50th (Cant quite remember the exact kill rank)(Atleast 400+ Wipes)

Cata -

BWD - 5/6 (Joined the guild when they had already downed it sadly and they didn't want to go back until everything else was cleared)
TotFW - 1/2 (100-200 Wipes ATLEAST on Al'Akir)
BoT - 4/5 (150-200 Wipes on Council)
Firelands - 7/7 US 17th
Dragon Soul - 8/8 US 21st

MoP -

Tier 14 -

StoneGuard - US/World 19th
Feng - US 106th
Gara'jal - US 36th
Four Kings - US 41st
Elegon - US 86st

Will of the Emp- RIP (Raided with Smitus n Friends and we were ten man and this fight required a comp to which we did not have sadly)

Blade Lord - US 19th
Sha of fear NORMAL
- World 2nd Kappa
(Guild broke up at this point)

Tier 15 -

Jin'Rohk - US 10th/ World 10th
Horridon - US 18th/ World 47th
Tortos - US 8th/ World 26th
Magaera - US 10th/ World 31st
Ji-Kunt - US 10th/ World 33rd
Council - US 19th/ World 67th
Durumu - US 14th/ World 41st
Iron Q - US 12th/ World 37th
Primordius - US 22nd/ World 59th
Twin Consorts - US 10th/ World 32 nd
Dark Animus - US 10th/ World 32nd
Lei Shen - US 13th/ World 36th
Ra-deeeeeeeen - US 19th/ World 52nd

Tier 16 -

Cleared 10/14 Heroic (Before there was mythic) and then quit the game. <Sadly cant find my kill rankings but they were between US 75th-150th>

WoD -

QUIT THE GAME

Legion -

Emerald Nightmare
Nythendra - US 12th / World 12th
Elerethe - US 33rd/ World 72nd
Ursoc - US 73rd / World 283rd
<At this point I joined a new guild with friends>
Dragons - US 383rd
ChillGaNoth - US 478th
Cenarius - US 319th
Xavius - US 347th

HoV -
Odyn - US 328th
Guarm - US 351st
Helya - TBD

NightHold -
Skorpyron - US 61st / World 61st
Chronomatic Anomaly - US 132nd / World 340th
Trilliax - US 126th / World 271st
Krosus - 3, 1% Wipes
Spellblade - About 30-40 Wipes

Rest Cleared on Heroic

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Oceanzs, MM Hunters
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... s/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Human, at legion release I race changes from dwarf due to human being the highest dps race. (Currently races are pretty much as the same excluding Orc if you play BM)
- Professions and why you choose them: Herb / Enh (Purely for money making since BS/Eng is no longer the best and spending 10-15k a raid night is adding up)
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I currently only play BM for Trillax as it is a high mobility fight and the guild I was running with refused to do anything on the fight so 5 people pretty much had to carry the group
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Currently with the 5% Crit nerf for MM Crit now pulled ahead of Haste. MM:Mastery>Agi>Crit>Haste>Vers | BM: Mastery>Agi>Haste>Crit>Vers
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: BM's rotation is pretty straight forward and my as well be the new Ret Pally rotation from Wraith. MM on the other hand pretty much requires that you time your AS in the vulnerable window; Aiming to get them as late as possible due to patient sniper increasing the damage of your AS by 10% per second up to 70%, Depending on haste buffs and tier and focus (Bloodlust, haste procs) you can manage to get 2-4 Aimed shots in your vulnerable phases.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Emphasis - First week of EN was a rough time for me not to mention they just raided too much for my taste at the time.
GORK - Disbanned
Highly Successful - Personalities just didn't click, the toxicity just became too much to deal with personality. I won't down talk them as they are still my friends in the long run.
Rewind (Was only here for a week) - Disbanned

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): (More or less very little has changed from that)
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 88/latest/ (Chromatic - Our strat wasn't very good for ranking and my legendarys, no 4p, the log actually bugged for some reason and gave us a 1minute longer kill time) (Thrillax - I had to go BM and like I stated before we legit only had 4-5 people doing the fight right therefore you can see in the logs people who ate cake/soaked)
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I actually had a good friend raid with you guys back in ICC days plus you guys hit me up through a recruitment post.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Typically in 20man raids I run around 20-30FPS which honestly has never been a problem. Hell, back during my prime in ICC I was playing with 3-4 FPS during Light of Dawn.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. 20ping, 78Down, 80 Up,
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

grouch
Admin

Re: Oceanzs - 899 MM Hunter

Postby grouch » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:47 am

James3703 wrote:I actually had a good friend raid with you guys back in ICC days

just out of curiosity, do you remember what their character's name was?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

peril
User

Re: Oceanzs - 899 MM Hunter

Postby peril » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:22 pm

I bet it was wookie.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”