Even Baddier Baddies
Aerolight
User

Aerolight - Restoration Druid Application

Postby Aerolight » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:02 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21 | Delaware
- Number of Testicles: 3 1/2?
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes, still have physical ones too.
- How long have you played WoW: 10 Years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Finished MOP Full Mythic | Casually Heroic/Mythic WOD | Break from Legion and coming back now with some Normal/Heroic Experience.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Aerolight - Proudmoore | Druid
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... t/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Troll | Racials are best for healing with the increase of haste, which is resto main stat.
- Professions and why you choose them: Alchemy / Herbalism | Fast Gold and Allows me to keepup on raid resources.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Balance | Farming and occasionally keystones
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Ever heard of Wild Growth? Rejuvenation spread.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Resurection - Sargeras | Taking a break for awhile.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
Recruitment Forums | Contacted by Storm.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
i7-4790K | 16 GB | GTX 1050 Ti | Typically 60 FPS +
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.pingtest.net/result/158906222.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Aerolight
User

Re: Aerolight - Restoration Druid Application

Postby Aerolight » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:05 pm

The UI screenshot is just a random LFR. I realized I que'd as tank for a sachel.
Everything is generally the same on there just not in resto.

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:05 am

Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):

Aerolight
User

Postby Aerolight » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Thanks for pointing that out, must have overlooked it.
Haste breakpoints removed.

Mainspec:
Intellect of course.
Gear choices include Haste until hitting about 25% for faster healing HOTS and ticks.
Mastery after that for as much as possible, to increase healing for each HOT effect on the target.

This may not always be the case, if Tank healing...mastery would overall be better due to maintaining all HOTS on the tanks full-time, if raid healing Haste would be preferred.

Offspec:
Intellect of course.
Same stats however Mastery is priority to increase damage overall on every spell.
Haste whenever possible to increase casting speed, but no amount required before Mastery.

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:03 pm

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Ever heard of Wild Growth? Rejuvenation spread.

Could you elaborate more on this? When would you typically use your raid cooldowns (if not assigned)? What talents do you typically take and when would you change them?

Aerolight
User

Postby Aerolight » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:15 pm

My rotation includes, using Rejuvenation on targets I know will be taking damage and blanketing them ahead of time. (Such as Krosus before Smash). Heavy raid damage, around 50% Hp I will use Wild Growth to spread, taking the Flourish Talent to refresh all current HOTs including Wild Growth which is a big mana usage.

Lifebloom will generally stay on the tank who is taking the most damage always, which will give free mana cost Regrowths.

If Tranquility is not assigned (Generally it will be), this is going to be used at times of heavy raid incoming damage, especially if raid members drop below 50%, since I have legendary boots which increase the healing of those under 50% by 50% from tranquility.
This also leads to me taking the Talent Inner peace which reduces Tranquility down to a 2 minute raid cooldown. This allows it to be used around 2-3 times an encounter.

I also run Cenarion Ward, which I throw on Tanks most of the time, or DPS who I know will take damage...since it's the only way the heal will proc.

Displacer Beast is very handy for mobile fights, and dodging abilities such as Skorpions' Focused Blast and so-on.

Guardian Spec is generally used for the overall decreased 10% damage taken. If DPS is tight, Balance Affinity might be used for more output during downtimes on bosses.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”