alive
User

Alive- Resto Druid

Postby alive » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:22 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 23/Pennsylvania
- Number of Testicles: Dos
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: 10 years between two different accounts due to recruit a friend.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Last expansion I raided endgame content on my Death Knight and killed 11/13 Mythic HFC. I had a work conflict during EN and TOV that forced me to not push end game. I had to settle for pugs and friend groups where I was 7/7 Heroic 3/3 Heroic and killed mythic dragons. My schedule is clear now and I am focused on pushing mythic NH. Currently I am 10/10 Normal NH and 5/10 Heroic NH.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Àlive (Restoration Druid) alt0192 for my A
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... ive/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Troll and for the racial haste proc.
- Professions and why you choose them: Alc and Herb, First so I am able to supply myself and other guild mates with flasks and pots for raid, and secondly because of the awesome gold :)
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I haven't played my off specs really at all due to the fact I had to play casual during EN so I did not want to fall behind on AP.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Intellect>Haste>Critical Strike>Versatility>Mastery. Gear and trinkets are very legendary dependant right now. Also depends on the fight.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:Rejuv,Lifebloom,wildgrowth, cenarion ward. Tranq for raid wide damage. regrowth for spike damage.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Vanquish-Firetree- We had a friendly split at the end of HFC when everyone was waiting for legion. One friend group went to Illidan the others stayed. I got left in the middle due to my job.
I am currently a trial in Raging Time. I have nothing against these guys and there play ability. Through three nights, there have been multiple rage quits which caused us to not be able to push on for long periods of time during raid. There seems to be two separate cliches in the
guild that bicker and think the others way to kill a boss is wrong. I am really looking for better coordination, less drama, and more focus on pushing progression. I have no problem wiping and not getting gear, it is called progression for a reason. That's what I love about this game.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I was contacted on my forum post by Stormingire.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5982197153
Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

alive
User

Re: Alive- Resto Druid

Postby alive » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:24 am

Sorry for my ugly drawing of a skada meter lol.
Attachments
spec.PNG
spec.PNG (20.86 KiB) Viewed 3410 times
Skada Picture.png
graphics.png

alive
User

Re: Alive- Resto Druid

Postby alive » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Update- 10/10 Heroic 891 Ilvl

Stormingire
User