Even Baddier Baddies
Houff
User

Houff - DPS DK

Postby Houff » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:03 am

- Age & Location: 22, Denver
- Number of Testicles: 2, willing to change as needed to help guild
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?: Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Have played on and off since BC, started "seriously" playing in MoP
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): This is my first expansion of true Mythic raiding. I have LFR and Normal (raid lead for a tiny guild before it imploded in WoD) experience in MoP and WoD. Currently 4/7 M, 3/3 H with guild

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Houff, Frost DK
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... uff/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Space Goat, chose it because every other Ally race is awful. Also, Space Goat master race
- Professions and why you choose them: JC and Mining - important profession and easy farming
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Frost main, UH and Blood off. Mained UH until Blizz decided they needed to die a painful death, play Blood when needed (heroic EN, 3 tank strats, M+, etc...)
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Haste BP is at ~20%, Crit at ~25. With EoC stacked I hit both major BPs and will almost always hit a new BP with a Memento proc. Vers and Mastery based purely on SimC weights.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: I play Frost, so I smash buttons with my face and line up big damage CDs for big damage. In all seriousness, I avoid rune capping, keep Icy Talons up and use procs as they come. With BoS changes, my rotation will change significantly. Without having tested in 7.1.5 (currently out of country and away from a comp that can play WoW0), it's impossible for me to say which I will be using.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Thirsty Thieves - MoP/ WoD Guild on tiny server which imploded during early WoD

Berserk/ Lost Insanity - Current guild, former home of Druid and Corvus - Leadership changed, members left and attendance dropped. More importantly, most of our raiders did not perform at a level that I considered adequate had we not outgeared content. Mechanical and rotational mistakes were (are?) very common and rarely addressed.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): Unfortunately, as I don't have access to a computer I can login on, I don't have a current UI I can easily access. I run vanilla action bars (changing to BarTender ASAP) with Details and weakAuras.
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 057/latest
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I want to be challenged with actual, progression mythic content. My guildies Corvus and Druid joined the guild and have been praising it. With leadership changes and losing raiders in my current guild, I can't see myself achieving that level of raiding and need a new home.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?: 17-6700k, 16 GB DDR4, EVGA 970 FTW (currently away from my play comp so can't provide exact specs). FPS is a stable 72 in all content.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below: New York speed test may be a bad idea as I am currently out of the US. That said, my internet is currently ~50 up with ~30 ping at home. I will be able to link a more appropriate speed test once I am home.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below: File is attached below. Druid should be a tree or a chicken or whatever a Resto is but cats are easy to draw

Houff
User

Re: Houff - DPS DK

Postby Houff » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:06 am

I FORGOT TO ADD MY MS PAINT PIC, PLEASE DONT DISQUALIFY ME
Attachments
Untitled.png

Houff
User

Postby Houff » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:21 am

Updated logs after switching realms - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 088/latest

Houff
User

Postby Houff » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 am

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:49 am

good application but we aren't interested at this time, best of luck with your search!
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”