casul
User

Worldline / Demon Hunter / Havoc

Postby casul » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 19, New jersey.

- Number of Testicles: Dos.

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do

- How long have you played WoW: Since 2005. (I was 8 tho lol)

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I have only been actively raiding since Legion came out. I only did PvP events before legion came out and quit during the first week of pandaria.

Character Information:

- Name, & Class: Worldline, Demon Hunter

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ine/simple

- Race & why you chose it: Blood Elf, only choice.

- Professions and why you choose them: Herb, Alc. $$$ and 2 hour flasks.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Havoc, I rarely play vengeance, but can play it effectively if needed.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Right now I have done the best with maximizing my crit and agility. I have several great trinkets that can allow me to swap my playstyle dramatically, but it makes for a lot more gear to be thrown around. Generally I always want more than 52% crit before procs. 10% haste right now, but I would trade a small amount of that for versatility if I could. Versatility would be third best for DHs as it enhances all of our damaging abilities and lastly mastery because I will likely be using Fel Barrage a lot more than Chaos Blades since most fights are cleave fights currently.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Potion of Old War
Metamorphosis
Chaos Blades
Fel Rush
Artifact
Throw Glaive
Chaos Strike x2
Vengeful Retreat
Throw Glaive
Chaos Strikes

Use Chaos Strike without momentum if you reach more than 70 Energy.

Use Throw Glaive on CD or if momentum could be used shortly after it comes off CD.

Use Vengeful Retreat When Fel Rush is recharging 1 or 2 charges.

Use Artifact on CD with momentum

Use Blur when Fel Rush starved, but ASAP to line it up with chaos blades.

Use Blade Dance on 3 or more targets with Momentum

Use Eye Beam on 2 or more targets with Momentum

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Victorious Bleeding Hollow - Good group of people, still friends with them , but a lot of their core left a month ago (six- seven members one night) and that really put a hole in the guild. I also decided to leave after that.
Dafunk- Not a guild I enjoyed being in because of the raid leader, I left after a short period of time. However, the vast majority of the guild I wouldn't say was bad at all. The raid leader himself gives the guild a bad name.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 464481/10/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LZbB8RDhcKg4ky6F

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I was contacted by Storm

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Intel I7, 16GB RAM, GTX 660

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5899884115

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
Tuna Fish -

Stormingire
User

Re: Worldline / Demon Hunter / Havoc

Postby Stormingire » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Would you be available to talk tomorrow?

Stormingire
User

Re: Worldline / Demon Hunter / Havoc

Postby Stormingire » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:10 am

We're going to pass on this app at this point in time. Best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”