Reanimated
User

Danieljack Blood Death Knight

Postby Reanimated » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:10 pm

----------

Player information:

- Age & Location: 20 United States of America Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

- Number of Testicles: 3

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do not use blizzard authentication. One reason being that I have never tried it. Another being that I go through phones faster than Africa spreads AIDS. I also have a good password, obtaining a 100% score on passwordmeter.com. My internet browser is very protected as well with various software like NoScript, Gostery, and Privacy Badger. I would have no issue applying authentication in order to trial at Simple Math

- How long have you played WoW: Since 2008

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I never pushed my limits until this expansion. However with the new dedication to killing endgame bosses I have cleared Mythic Emerald Nightmare. I also am an avid fan of mythic+ and have killed 13 tyrannical Advisor Melandrus and 14 tyrannical Advisor Vandros.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Danieljack Deathknight, previously Reanimated of Exodar

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... ack/simple

- Race & why you chose it: Blood Elf I chose this race specifically for Arcane Torrent. It is a very useful cooldown for smoothing out a DPS rotation, obtaining an extra Death Strike, or interrupting multiple targets.

- Professions and why you choose them: Jewelcrafting to keep my character looking good with the best gems, and Disenchanting to destroy all of the crap I collect.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I try to maintain all my specs to current requirements. I began the expansion as Blood/Unholy. However with recent buffs to Frost I picked that specialization over Unholy. I have 35 points in both my Blood and Frost artifact weapons.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Frost is a very versatile specialization. Crit and Haste are very important, but have breakpoints around 20% which is very low. Once these are achieved all stats are equal, and highest ilvl becomes most important due to the increased amount of Strength. As a Blood Death Knight my gear is interchangeable with Frost. If I am in need of certain secondary stats I have a large selection of rings and trinkets to choose from my adventures across the Broken Isles. Haste increases my survivability by allowing me to generate more runes and decreasing my GCD. However Crit is also beneficial for BDK as it increases my parry chance, and increases the chance of my Skeletal Shattering triggering. Leech is my best tertiary, and works wonders on the Necrotic Affix. I love Ravaged Seed Pod.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: As Blood I must maintain at least 6 stacks of Bone Shield, once that is achieved I can use my runes for Heart Strike to generate more runic power per rune allowing me to cast more Death Strikes. While this is going on I maintain one charge of Blood Boil, and use Death and Decay on cooldown, but it usually procs a free cast before the cooldown is up. In all situations my first cast will be Death and Decay.
As Frost I keep Icy Talons up at all costs, Pillar of Frost, Maintain Frozen Pulse, Howling Blast when rime procs, then Remorseless Winter. I line up Sindragosa's Fury with Unholy Strength and Pillar of Frost.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I left my original guild to seek a group that was more interested and serious about progression. I still maintain contact with Left Shark Sanctuary as I have many friends there. I left there to join Plummit which I am now a Trial with. I want to leave Plummit for lack of atmosphere and unethical leadership practices. My current raid leader promotes negative reinforcement, and resorts to yelling over comms during encounters to correct the issues going on. Also players are increasingly cruel to each other, and I believe that is because of the values encouraged by the raid leader.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
Reanimated of Exodar: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 274/latest
Danieljack of Illidan: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 27/latest/

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I found Simple Math through my recruitment post on the World of Warcraft forums. I also am friends with Obsolete, we met this expansion in mythic+.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
MUCKLEBERRY\SUPER
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BaseBoard Manufacturer ASRock
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
System Type x64-based PC
I am consistently at 45 fps

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/5880141643.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

----------

Once your post is up we'll ask you a few questions and hopefully have a chat on mumble within a day or two. Good luck!

Stormingire
User

Re: Danieljack Blood Death Knight

Postby Stormingire » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:40 pm

We're gonna pass on this app at this point in time. Best of luck to you.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”