Even Baddier Baddies
Miserable
User

Boomkin App

Postby Miserable » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:58 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 18 Oklahoma
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes because my account got hacked in Wrath.
- How long have you played WoW: Since the middle of Wrath, 2009ish
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Heroic Garrosh, Heroic Arch, Heroic Blackhand, Heroic Imperator, Heroic Xavius, normal ToV, 3/7 mythic bosses.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Miserable, balance druid
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ble/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Troll because of the haste racial (if I'm horde) Night elf for the 1% crit or haste buff (if alliance).
- Professions and why you choose them: Enchanting for free enchants, engineering for utility and repair bots.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I only play guardian/resto for mythic plus when no groups want dps
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I want to go for 30% haste for boomkin then if possible put the rest of my stats into crit and if not crit then mastery.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: I open with prepot then wrath 2 seconds before pull then new moon and sunfire/moonfire, then use half moon and full moon, double starsurge, double lunar strike, double wrath, then starsurge, then lunar strike, wrath, and continue with that rotation using wrath as a filler and using starsurge when I have enough astral power and continue with that, while making sure sunfire and moonfire stay up on all targets.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
1. Limitless Possibilities-Echo Isles: Guild broke up due to conflict with guild masters.
2. Check Please-Durotan: Disband due to being a small server.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vPCrmJ3txFRby4Z8#
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?:
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
Comp: Cyberpower PC
CPU: iNTEL I7-6700k
Video card: GeForce GTX 960
Typical FPS: 90-100
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5856861645
Pingtest: http://www.pingtest.net/result/156052303.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Tasset
User

Re: Boomkin App

Postby Tasset » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Hey Miserable, a couple of things
1. Where do you get your information on your class from?
2. The opener is wrong. The goal is not to cast empowerment spells, the goal is to cast starsurge. Empowerments are simply a by-product of that. The correct opener is to pre-pot, pre-cast wrath, new moon, dots, pop inc (which I noticed you did not mention in your description of your opener and knowing when to pop inc is important) half moon, starsurge, Wrath, LS and repeat that until you have starsurged four times, then full moon and continue the starsurge SW+LW until incarnation is over.
3. Please explain more about spell priority post-opener.
4. Haste is king, but the 30% haste breakpoint is only for balance druids with the Emerald Dreamcatcher. Still try to get it you never know when the helm will drop.
5. If you are to get the legendary helm, would you be able to play the rotation immediately? I only ask this because Emerald Dreamcatcher changes our rotation and opener. It is something you should already know and if you were to get the helm mid-raid you should be able to equip it and use it right away with no problem.
6. You did not answer the question: Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Not sure if you forgot it or didn't see it, but please answer this question.

Shayleen
User

Postby Shayleen » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:59 pm

I'm a little late in the game here with responding... I'm not sure where our officers are at with reviewing your app. However, first thing, I can't review your character. I click the link and it is broken. Have you already gone to a new guild? If you are still interested I'd appreciate a link to your character... I could track it down but I don't have time to do so.

I dont have the same concerns as Tasset with your opener. I think you both are saying basically the same things except you said it a little bit confusing and as he stated didn't mention Inc. Which is kind of a big deal....

To each their own but your UI looks like a hot mess to me. You are not a healer, so I don't know why it matters that you get to see the healers heals tick on you. I know its kind of cool to see your numbers from each of your spells hitting your target but again. Is it really necessary? Again to each their own, I personally find all of that distracting and with fights the way they are, having excess things on the ui is a nightmare.

I would appreciate a link to your logs... Maybe my work computer isn't cooperating reviewing logs but for whatever reason I can't find your character screen.... Please link that.... The link you provided is of 6 wipes on normal Helya from over a month ago.... Also, on all of those wipes, i will note you used Inc correct so you must of omitted it in your previous answer but you were using old int pots.... Trust me I get it that raid mats are expensive and its awful trying to keep up... I complain about it all the time but thats no excuse not to be using optimal raid pots and food every pull. Of course if this was a pug, I'd get it, but I don't think it is and if you're apping to a guild that pushes content you should probably be playing like you intend to raid with us. Also you didn't eat???? Food is not nearly as expensive as pots and flasks...

I look forward to reading your comments... I assume you probably have moved on since you also have failed to respond to Tasset...

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Declining due to inactivity.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”