Even Baddier Baddies
Reanimated
User

My awesome application:

Postby Reanimated » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:39 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 20 F PA
- Number of Testicles: 0
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No way, they can't get me ;0
- How long have you played WoW: 8 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I haven't killed much anything difficult yet, I haven't had opportunity too. I have been on Exodar my entire time playing wow.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Reanimated Death Knight
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ted/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Tauren because I am fat. Stamina for Death Strike, but I want to be a sexy blood elf.
- Professions and why you choose them: Jewelcrafting to cut myself the finest jewels, and disenchanting to profit of all the bullshit I come across.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I play both Frost and Blood equally. However I have primarily been damage in raids and tank in mythic +. Not my choice originally.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): If you have ever simmed a Frost DK it is very uninteresting. At 21% Crit 20% haste 33% mastery and 4% versatility my best stat is strength with versatility following. I use my Signet of Melandrus because AA damage is high for my spec. I also have the Nightborne Fortitude and Journey Through Time suramar dungeon set bonuses. They help substantially. For blood I might throw a haste ring on if im pusst, but I usually tank with my dps gear, and swap trinkets for eternal urn & chrono
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Icy Talons up at all costs, Pillar of Frost, Maintain Frozen Pulse, Howling Blast w/ rime, remorseless winter. Sindragosa's Fury with Unholy Strength and Pillar of Frost.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My current guild is not progressing.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): Image
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 274/latest
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Simple Math because you guys seem cool. You found me. I know Obsolete, vaguely.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 45
MUCKLEBERRY\SUPER
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BaseBoard Manufacturer ASRock
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
System Type x64-based PC
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5844314813
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
----------

Once your post is up we'll ask you a few questions and hopefully have a chat on mumble within a day or two. Good luck!

Oneshot
User

Re: My awesome application:

Postby Oneshot » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:07 am

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My current guild is not progressing.

Would you please elaborate?

Also I fixed your links.

Reanimated
User

Postby Reanimated » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:57 am

We have hit a wall on Heroic Helya and Mythic Ill'gynoth. Both fights require a higher degree of coordination and execution. We have a few raid members whose DPS drops dramatically when mechanics are involved. We also have a few DPS that we carry week to week, some without gems an enchants. When it comes to Heroic Helya there has been no strategy devised and we consistently wipe at 80%. We also start our raid week with Normal EN, then we clear Heroic EN, then we clear our farm Mythic EN. At this point we are finishing up all of that content by the final raid night leaving only a few hours to progress on the next boss. We have also lost peak interest in 5 core raiders due to the lack of player enrichment in the rest of the group. This meaning the best are tired of such a large performance gap between them and the rest of the raid.

Reanimated
User

Postby Reanimated » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:58 am

Oneshot wrote:
-

Also I fixed your links.

Thanks, my apologies for not having a screenshot of me in raid.

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:15 am

Looking to talk tomorrow around 6:30 pm est.

Reanimated
User

Postby Reanimated » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:29 pm

Sounds good

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Best of luck in your new guild.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”