User

Pandalones-WindWalker Monk Application

Postby Pandalones » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:27 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 19-Phoenix, AZ
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 5 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Heroic Garrosh, but progressed Mythic SoO without a guild
Missed out on Highmaul, but Normal BRF, 11/13H HFC(Missed Tyrant and Xhul) pre 7.0. 7/7H for Emrald NightMare

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Pandalones, Monk
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... nes/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Female Pandaren.
Double Food buff and I feel like Monks should be Pandas
- Professions and why you choose them: Mining & Jewelcrafting: Slotting a new piece of gear as soon as you get it makes for optimal damage
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? WindWalker, I've been putting points into my Mistweaver weapon but I do not have raid experience in that spec
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I prioritize Agility and Mastery but I also
follow the Monk Discord and use AskMrRobot as well as leaning to use SimCraft for stat weights
using highest sim DPS gear
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: ToD, FoF, RSK, EE, and SotWL on CD, while Tiger's Palming for chi. Blackout kick
to spend excess chi and Crackling Jade Lightning to keep up Hit Combo Use SEF when bursting,
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: VIP-guild died, Game Grumps-didnt allow people into raids,
Birb Squad-current guild but okay with leaving if accepted

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xM ... ne&fight=8
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
Ive seen Simple Math around the server since I started playing. Ive been online for most of the Realm First Kills
I was previously in a guild and raided with Felphyre and I somewhat know Dippindots
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
FPS:45-55
CPU: i7-4710MQ @ 2.50GHz
Memory: 16GB RAM
Video Card: GTX 970m
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
-http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5668735233
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Stormingire
User

Re: Pandalones-WindWalker Monk Application

Postby Stormingire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:16 am

Passing on this app. Best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”