Even Baddier Baddies
Razmiji
User

Razmiji, Resto Druid

Postby Razmiji » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:04 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 32; Alabama
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: Since Vanilla, off/on to varying degrees.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): (All listed raiding experience is with the understanding that the content was current when it was clared) Vanilla: no raiding experience. TBC: cleared up to Brutallus pre 3.0, cleared Sunwell post 3.0. WotLK: cleared all T7 raiding content (10 and 25man), no Ulduar, casual ToC 10/25, casual ICC 10/25. Cata: 10/12 heroic 10man T11, 6/7 Heroic 10man Firelands, 5% Spine/10% Madness. MoP: 14/16H T14-10man, 13/13H T15-10man (13 Ra-den kills), 11/14H T16-10man. WoD: 7/7M Highmaul, 10/10M BRF, and carried through 13/13M HFC due to RL issues. Legion: Currently 7/7M Emerald Nightmare, killing Xavius 2nd week.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Current name: Vyndrielle. Possible-future name: Razmiji. Druid.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... lle/simple
- Race & why you chose it: I will be choosing Troll because of their racial, their aesthetic, and I hate playing Tauren (sorry!)
- Professions and why you choose them: Alchemy/Enchanting. 2-hour flasks and DE old gear for mats. Who wouldn't?!
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? If ever asked to DPS, I would choose Balance. Please don't ask me to tank...it's not pretty.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Current gear is "grab what I can". If you mean stat prioritization? Haste > Crit > Vers > Mastery is the common suggestion for raiding, with Mastery > Haste > Crit > Vers being a common suggestion for 5man content. Stats for Balance are very similar to the "Raiding" setup for Resto, so that's good.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Healer rotations are a myth. But it involves Rejuv. Lots of Rejuv.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Leaving my current guild due to a lot of factors. Some are personal (time commitment requested is draining, I'd like to get to bed a bit earlier, etc.) and some are issues with the guild that I'd rather not spell out as it feels like naming and shaming to me.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): http://i.imgur.com/ol3HFWn.jpg (it's ugly, but it works for me)
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: My Priest's logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? You guys are at a decent level of progression, and at least 1 of your guild leaders is willing to take a chance on my swapping back to my Druid.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Intel i5-4460, 16gig, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745, 50-70 FPS depending
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5761313473
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below. http://i.imgur.com/Un2zpBV.png

Razmiji
User

Re: Razmiji, Resto Druid

Postby Razmiji » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:07 pm

I forgot to expand on my situation a bit further: I am currently 7/7Mythic EN on my Holy Priest. I leveled and began gearing my Druid to open my options a bit further, but for various reasons I am looking for a new guild to raid with.

I spoke with Stormingire a bit about the situation, and he said that I should put in an application and let this information be known.

To clarify: I am applying as a Restoration Druid, as that is my preferred class and spec to play.

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:27 am

Will you be available to talk tomorrow?

Razmiji
User

Postby Razmiji » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Around whenabouts?

Jake
User

Postby Jake » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:37 am

Have we had the opportunity to get together with this applicant?

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 pm

Roll Tide?
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:21 pm

Passing on this app. Best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”