Even Baddier Baddies
sugarmlssy
User

Clinically -- Priest

Postby sugarmlssy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:02 am

Player information:

- Age & Location: 18, In Washington State
- Number of Testicles: 2, LOL.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?: Yes, fo sho.
- How long have you played WoW: On and off since burning crusade, however didn't know what the hell i was doing in BC since i was young.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Began raiding seriously towards the end of MoP; and joined top mythic guild of my realm (Frostwolf, which is dead now) and cleared full SoO on mythic, then started my career in WoD working my way up to us top 50 guilds.

Character Information:

- Name, & Class: Clinically, Priest
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... y/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Night elf, because Spriests need haste and crit, depending on what spec you're running AS --> Crit and CoP--> could use the haste cap or any extra haste, and night elf typically gives both, depending on when I raid.
- Professions and why you choose them: Tailoring and Enchanting, because enchanting typically makes a shit ton of money at the beginning of expansions, and also can supply raiders with essential enchants for raiding as we progress with the gear that I d/e from the start of expansions. Tailoring because then I can make my own gear for myself to prepare for raids and any other clothies in the guild, as well as extra bag space.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?: Extremely well, however disc is my main, shadow and holy far not too far behind in performance though.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Well at this point shadow and disc share similar stat priorties, stacking master, however, having around 30% haste for shadow when playing CoP is nice, for smoother rotations, however, the mastery stacking seems to have more burst type damage in shorter fights, but is more clunky to play.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Currently as shadow playing with CoP and class trinket, my rotation is:
Pre-pot, mind spiked, mind blast, mind flay (stacking up trinket 5 stacks), into another mindblast, and then shadowfiend, back into mindspikes, with mind blast on CD basically, and once I build up 3 orbs, I mind blast, mind spike, DP, insanity for 2 ticks, Mind blast, and then insanity 5 ticks, then repeat rotation, with integrating shadow fiend when I can for mind spikes.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: CryHavoc-Bonechewer (US 36th); Had to leave due to a family emergency out of the state mid progression, and basically when I got back I was too far behind to continue again, so I was replaced during my leave.

Currently guild I am leaving Synergic-Sargeras, there's nothing terrible about them, they are a casual 13/13 Mythic guild, and are a fun group, however, I would like to get back into top guilds that are us 100 or better for the last of this expansion and heading into legion.

Other Information:https://imgur.com/dXraYpt

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ak ... pe=summary
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LM ... G#fight=21

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Simple math because they are currently in need of a priest (as seen in recruitment on the forums), and I found you by looking through the forums, I do not know anybody in Simple Math, but I'm pretty sure that everyone is fantastic :D, and i feel I can contribute to the guild with my leadership and previous experiences Ive had in officer positions of CryHavoc especially on the release of the expansion, and coming up with strategies and ways progress through bosses swiftly.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I dont know my computer specs sadly, but I have a gaming laptop I play on that typically gets 50-60 fps in a 25 man raiding environment with high graphics.

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5281577417
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Copia
User

Re: Clinically -- Priest

Postby Copia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:03 am

Accepted. Transfer as quickly as possible and ask Grouch for an invite.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:03 am

Clinically <3

w8
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

sugarmlssy
User

Postby sugarmlssy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:04 am

LOL copia.

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:05 am

No scumbags allowed.

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:05 am

Oneshot wrote:No scumbags allowed.
Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?
Darenia: OHH...i got a Hitachi. DONT NEED THE RABBIT ANYMORE.
Eon: arent those the really old virtual pets from the 90s?

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:06 am

Yea, just forego the vent interview and transfer first.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Superdeux
User

Postby Superdeux » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:09 am

Copy pasta. Draw me a new picture.

Majix
User

Postby Majix » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:11 am

N
[url=http://img15.imageshack.us/i/tyronez.jpg/]

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:12 am

Superdeux wrote:Copy pasta. Draw me a new picture.

Superdeux
User

Postby Superdeux » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:13 am

Ok now transfer. Copia's got u covered.

sugarmlssy
User

Postby sugarmlssy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:13 am

Plsssss Im just a kid :( can i pls have second chance guyssssss

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:14 am

sugarmlssy wrote:Plsssss Im just a kid :( can i pls have second chance guyssssss

I would rather get AIDs.

Clinically
User

Postby Clinically » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:17 am

sugarmlssy wrote:- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Simple math because they are currently in need of a priest (as seen in recruitment on the forums), and I found you by looking through the forums, I do not know anybody in Simple Math, but I'm pretty sure that everyone is fantastic :D, and i feel I can contribute to the guild with my leadership and previous experiences Ive had in officer positions of CryHavoc especially on the release of the expansion, and coming up with strategies and ways progress through bosses swiftly.

you mother fucking liar, you do know us don't be a cuck

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:17 am

AIDS or be blacker than I am now.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”