User

Shierin- Priest App

Postby Shierufu » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:19 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 19, Virginia
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?: yes
- How long have you played WoW: 2 years recently 1 year in the Burning Crusade
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): While learning the ins and outs of the game i started raiding Highmaul normal with a social guild and cleared all of normal and some of heroic. When BRF hit the guild’s raiding group i was in broke up, i was unable to raid much of anything that tier, and I started looking for a new guild a month before HFC. During HFC i raided up to heroic Archimonde where afterwards the guild was unable to recruit the required number of people to do mythics at which point I just did Archimonde kills for the legendary ring upgrade and boded my time to the legion expansion.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Shierin, Priest
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... rin/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Draenai, i chose this race because i thought they looked the coolest.
- Professions and why you choose them: Tailoring/Enchanting I chose these two professions because i have always been in a guild which does not share crafting items / enchants so i chose the 2 professions that benefited a priest the most.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I Prefer Shadow and due to Leigon’s artifact power system i have disc to the 1st gold dragon and holy barely spec'ed into as i do not find it as enjoyable but i am well versed in all specs mechanics although out of practice in holy.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): As secondary stats go for both Shadow and disc the priority is haste then crit, followed up by verse and mastery.Depending on when it is looked at you may see on my armory that I have corrupted startlight equipped, in greater than 3 target dps it is Superior to my other trinket which is int,crit.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
(without any talents)
!when not in void form
enter void form (unless if prepping for a burst phase)
mind blast
keep dots up SW:pain > Vampiric Embrace
SW: Death if in capped stacks (unless about to enter void in the next 3 sec)
mindflay (fill)
!When in Void form
if insanity <40%,void form is at >10 stacks and voidbolt/mindblast on cd
Then cast void torrent
void bolt
SW;Death if almost capped
Mind Blast
Shadow fiend
mind flay (fill)

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Apex- This was the social raiding guild i played with during the start of WoD, i left due to the lack of raiding that they participated in.
Tauren Tipping - This was the guild i raided with during the end of WoD. I am currently in this guild, but I feel that with seven of the core raiders transferring away from the server the raiding would die out.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI :

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: As i have switched classes to a priest from a dk i do not have any logs from my priest.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? : I am apart of ursin on the alliance side so it would be most convenient to join this guild. I found your guild on wowprogress when looking for a new guild and No i do not know of anyone in the guild.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Processor: Intel(R) Core(™) iq-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz RAM:8GB Video Card:Nvidia Quadro K1100M
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5632457295
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Thanks for spending time to review my application, Shier.

Oneshot
User

Re: Shierin- Priest App

Postby Oneshot » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:19 am

Without logs we cannot proceed on this app.

Even logs from your time raiding as a DK would be worthwhile to look at as we have no idea how you would perform in a mythic atmosphere.

Shierufu
User

Re: Shierin- Priest App

Postby Shierufu » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Unfortunately i cannot find any logs from my dk i don't think my guild recorded any and i never did record any myself so once again i thank you for your time and hope u have a wonderful legion.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”