User

Gillhawk - Priest (Shadow) (again)

Postby Gillhawk » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 31 Palm Harbor, FL
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 10+ Years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I have completed almost all endgame content on Heroic difficulty before there was mythic. I was only able to find guilds that could do very little mythic content in the past xpac and looking to change that.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Gillhawk Priest
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... awk/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Undead because I like the casting animation the best. I can race change if needed to increase performance.
- Professions and why you choose them: Enchanting and Tailoring. I choose them due to the good combo and enchanting will always been needed.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I have played all the priest specs throughout my WoW journeys but my last set was Shadow/Disc.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Shadow: Haste > Crit > Mastery > Vers.
Disc for raids: Haste > Crit > Mastery=Vers
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Out of VF:
Use Bender
Cast MB
Use one charge of SWD
Keep up both of your DoTs
Use filler
In VF:
VB
MB
Use Bender
SDWD
DoT new targets
Use filler

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Honestly I can't remember my guilds prior to BC however I did clear up to Naxx in Vanilla. Raided with a guild called legendary incompetence in the beginning of Warth and was the raid leader for The Panic Attacks through Lich King. Played with We Wipe on Trash for Mists and God Bless My Bulge for the beginning of Warlords. I am really looking for a solid guild that I can raid with seriously again. So many guilds just fell apart.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): http://s881.photobucket.com/user/Gillha ... 8.jpg.html
This is an old screenshot seeing as I have not raided for a while. I like to keep things clean and useful information easily available. Always have raid UI up, DBM and recount.
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: I don't have any recent logs but if given a chance I will prove myself as a strong and competent raider.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I would like to be a part of your guild because I am tired of putting in time and effort only for people to stop playing because they think progression is boring. The last few guilds I have been a part of had fallen apart because we came up to progression and people stopped showing up. Your guild has been the top of my server cluster for a long time and I believe I will not run into this issue with your guild. I am willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort into raiding because I believe it is the best part of the game. I found you in game back in the beginning of WoD and I do not know anyone from your guild.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
Intel i5-3570K 16GB Ram with a Geforce GTX 970
Typical FPS during raids is 50-60FPS (I upgrade when FPS becomes an issue.)
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5585250588
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/Gillha ... d.jpg.html

Rude
User

Re: Gillhawk - Priest (Shadow) (again)

Postby Rude » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:26 pm

I had lasik 2 days ago and your mspaint dun fuckt it up
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

zuzu
User

Postby zuzu » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:46 am

How do you feel about surrender to madness? If that talent ends up being preferred on a particular fight, how comfortable are you with it?
So Fabulous!

Gillhawk
User

Postby Gillhawk » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:10 am

zuzu wrote:How do you feel about surrender to madness? If that talent ends up being preferred on a particular fight, how comfortable are you with it?

Surrender to Madness is a lot of fun and compliments one of the reasons I like to play shadow, the execute phase. Being a machine gun of spells sounds like something anyone would want to play as. I am not going to say I am a master at this new talent but I am certainly excited to use StM in a raid environment and my research on this talent is far from over.

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:06 pm

After reviewing this app, we have decided to pass on you at this time. The mythic experience is too low for us. Best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”