- Age & Location: 22, Dallas TX
- Number of Testicles: Army deep sea diver
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since Beta, So over 11 years now
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Pretty much everything minus, naxx 40, amd then this expac i really havent killed any mythic bosses during progression at all. I was with Reckoning and was in for Progression during Highmaul but never saw a boss kill cause whos gonna give a trial gear over a Main, so i was sat if we were closer to a kill! And i was in the military after that time so i didnt have a chance to raid at all due to my job in the military. I have now since raided 11/13 Mythic (will explain this in a second) on my Hunter and then my friend in DNOgaming paid for my kill cause well love.
- Name, & Class: Twuh, Havoc DH
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... wuh/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Currently Night elf cause im ally but will be horde so going that BE life!
- Professions and why you choose them: Skinning/Leather working for the Gear for legion
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
Have tanked on beta for awhile and also done some LFR stuff as Tank, but mostly played with Havoc as i like to DPS but will probably end up tanking for mythic + Dungeons
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
The rotation completely depends on how many targets you have, or whats going on in the fight and whats going to be happening in the fight, as we are a CD class with short burst CD's
Demon's bite (demons Blades if taken)
Fel Rush (with Fel Mastery Taken)
With Momentum taken-
You want your uptime of this buff to be at least above 55% if not higher,that is the bare minimum on the buff below that and you're doing something wrong, You will Glaive throw after every Fel Rush and Vengeful retreat as you have two stacks of it due to the Master of glaive talent and with bloodlet which is by far the best talent in the tier 102 row.
You will also ALWAYS line up FR/VR with a CD such as Fury, Eye beam, Fel barrage, Blade Dance, and then keep momentum up the entire time your in meta.
Optimizing your swing timer with Demons blade timer to get most fury gain is extremely important so you should line up using Fel rush and Vengeful retreat inbetween those windows can use a WA to gage when those windows will be to get max fury gain.
Currently Prepared Sims higher then Demon blades but with the current bosses most are using Demons blade due to its more efficient play style. Momentum is best all around minus fights you cant move around much where you will then take Nemesis which has roughly a 50% uptime depending on time of fight. Chaos blades is taken on purley single target fights where Fel Barrage is taken on all other fights.
Note that with Demon blades with the Leg ring Demon blades becomes better then Prep as the fury gain for the ring + DB is actually insane!
The rotation is very much using whats best given the fight so knowing the fights inside and out is going to be a very important part of doing well as a DH and lining up cooldowns properly with Momentum and proper use of FR/VR so you dont just fuck yourself into oblivion which you can still due with FR due to the distance scaling with your MS.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
<Impervious> (stormreaver)- Vanilla-Wrath, on a Holy pally. The guild fell apart when riggins left to go join forlorn legacy and then blood legion!
<cleave> (stormreaver)- Friend casual guild it had riggins off tank in it and a couple of other impervious players, was playing a enh shaman for ICC! Guild just fell apart due to the long wait for Cata
<South Of heaven> Cata, Joined them after raiding in some weird friend guilds during the year long ICC. Was raiding with them on a Death Knight,from BWD-FL. Had to leave them due to going to college and not being able to manage swimming in college at a Division 1 school and raiding. Mostly due to our meets being on weekdays most of the time so i would have to miss raid to swim and didnt feel like that was a okay thing to ask a guild to keep me around for if i wasnt able to be on 100% of the time.
<Divine Vigilance> Raided with them on my Enh shaman in MoP after coming back to the game fully, ToT-SoO. I left them due to Issues with how they were treating one of my friends, and how they treated most of the raid that wasnt in there click. Can discus the issue if yall need
<Raiding Rainbow> Joined them and did Paragons and Garrosh Progression with them! Left due to burn out with how they function on bosses, and not willing to sit players cause they're high dps but bad at mechs, or were trying to rank/scum on prog fights.
<Revive/Baddies> Joined Revive a guild on Undermine cause of my friend in DV she wanted me to raid with her again so i came back to the game. Came back and was raiding on a death knight. Met a group of friends there that i became very close with over the 6 months i was there. Ended up leaving with that group of friends due to the GM hiding real money carries and saying they were gold carries and not giving us anything but 10k a week for full mythic clears.
We joined baddies as a group cause they would take all of us, but we ended up going our separate ways soon after.
<Reckoning> I really wanted to start pushing content again and raid at that level again, Joined them on my Death knight and was trailing with them, doing heroic and normal + some mythic progression with them despite ever seeing a kill due to being a trial. Ended up leaving them to join the military
<Addiction> Joined them shortly after apping here raided with them for awhile and then right after xmas after finally getting my ring i ended up tearing my Labrum in left hip and had to have surgery i am now fully healed from it and looking for another guild!
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wX
... amage-done (This is the first week of raiding with leg ring literally that weekend i tore my labrum and had to have surgery the following monday) HUNTER LOGSDH LOGS
Logs from Beta (LFR-Not the greatest but can do beta stuff, or talk about DH, Would do more if they had more out)-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gK ... amage-done
(the kill +2 wipes in there)
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I have had a friend raid here and he said he really liked it, i also saw yall post on the recruitment thread and knew i had to app. My friends name was Akemi or Kira. he was a ret pally, we arent to good of friends now but were when he was playing in SoO
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
FPS normally runs from 60-70 in raids
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5481204384
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
My own personal thing-
I'm just coming back to raiding, i'm the type of player who is extremely competitive and will do anything to get 3% more dps out of a fight. I'm also the type to do LFR,normal, heroic over and over again to practice so i can be the best i can be for a fight and know the fight inside and out and learn/figure out things to do to get more dps out! I'm a very competitive person and i live to compete with others, i'm not just competing with others in guild but against all hunters US/EU.
I'm looking for a home for Legion i want to be apart of a competitive fun environment and i think this is the home for me. I also want a guild who is tried and true, and has been around for a very long time and has roots!
All of this apply's still from the last app, mostly just gonna throw in there that i have talked to Storm/oneshot a couple of time now about joining yall, would love to actually be able to raid with yall
Also side note i 100% can make yalls raid times officially confirmed with my Hospital Manager.