Even Baddier Baddies
AMWK
User

Guild Application: Ellcanay

Postby AMWK » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 19, Ohio
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?: I do not because in the past it locked me out of my game for a few weeks
- How long have you played WoW: about 10 years, started in Burning Crusade
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): on normal all but iskar and tyrant, on heroic only first boss of hfc

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Ellcanay, Paladin
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... nay/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Blood elf because my grandmother also plays and she is horde and i wanted to be horde with her and still be a pally, at the time blood elves were the only horde race who could be a pally
- Professions and why you choose them: Blacksmithing and mining because i wear plate
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? ret and prot and i prefer ret but will go prot if needed
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): my stat priorities for my ret spec are crit mastery and haste and i dont play prot enough to know my stat priorities
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: build my holy power to 5 before using templars verdict and always keep at least 2 holy power at all times. use my crusader strike, exorcism and judgment to build up to five then use templars verdict then just use the rotation of crusader strike and judgement and exorcism when its CD is up to build up to 5 holy power.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: We wipe on trash and i left for social reasons, or lack there off that is. Nazgul and i'm still currently in the guild right now but i wanna leave because no one wants to raid in the guild anymore.

Majix
User

Re: Guild Application: Ellcanay

Postby Majix » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:50 pm

No. you didn't complete the application and you haven't killed heroic archimonde or even the 2nd boss of heroic hfc and you are applying to a mythic archimonde farm guild lol?
[url=http://img15.imageshack.us/i/tyronez.jpg/]

Isen
User

Postby Isen » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:46 pm

Majix wrote:No. you didn't complete the application and you haven't killed heroic archimonde or even the 2nd boss of heroic hfc and you are applying to a mythic archimonde farm guild lol?

But if you delete questions that means they weren't there, right?

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:12 pm

[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Clinically
User

Postby Clinically » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Is this even an app?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:51 pm

i'm going to go ahead and deny this... and i'm not even a raider here.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”