User

Spicycokes Application Warlock

Postby keney6 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:16 am

Player information:
- Age & Location:18 Washington State
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yup
- How long have you played WoW: Since bc but very on and off, Skipped MoP
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 13/13 H HFC 13/13 LFR HFC ;)

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Spicycoke Warlock
(I also have many alt characters that I am willing to use for raiding instead if needed.)

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... oke/simple

- Race & why you chose it: Blood Elf, Increased crit and a nifty racial.

- Professions and why you choose them: Alch and Inscrip. I can make pots for raiding and glyphs if they change. Also allows me to make decent amount of money for buying raid items or anything to help me progress.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I play both Affliction and Destruction. Both are pretty equal in skill level.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
For destruction, Mastery>Crit>Multi> haste.
For Affliction, Haste>Mastery at higher item level, but currently at my ilvl Mastery>Haste>Multi>Crit.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Destruction: Prepot, x2 Incinerate, Immolate, Pop CDS, x2 Conflagrate, Use my Conflag procs on incinerate, and casting chaos bolt when either I have a proc, or to avoid being maxed out on burning embers.
Affliction: Soulburn 20 seconds before pull, prepot, Haunt, UA, Corruption, Agony and consistently keep all my dots up. I soul swap if priority adds appear.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I had to stop playing due to my family moving constantly for a short period. I didn’t have stable internet connection nor time to commit so i stopped. However, I am now capable of committing my time and have stable internet connection :D.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: Currently no logs for warlock. I am just getting back into raiding and WoW.

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I want to get back into hardcore raiding but also find a consistent guild. I am also looking for a guild to push in legion and reach higher in the leaderboards. Also I know Spankmeqt

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 3.4 GHz
Memory: 8GB RAM
Video Card: AMD RADEON HD 6900 Series

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5308666032

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Ninetales
User

Re: Spicycokes Application Warlock

Postby Ninetales » Tue May 10, 2016 10:28 am

You're 40 ilevels below SM's progression and have no logs. How can you expect anyone to evaluate this app?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

keney6
User

Postby keney6 » Tue May 10, 2016 1:26 pm

My ally mage is curently my raiding character; however, it is ally. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 678/latest
Also currently I am gearing up my warlock with Heroic HFC gear.

keney6
User

Postby keney6 » Tue May 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Also I'm applying on my warlock since your guild has so many druids and mages.

Shayleen
User

Postby Shayleen » Tue May 10, 2016 6:48 pm

We like druids :D

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Wed May 11, 2016 2:22 am

The more mages we have the faster bosses die. Haven't you seen those speed kills?

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Wed May 11, 2016 2:50 am

Your logs, glyph and talent choices on your mage make me very concerned with your ability to research whats good for your class, and given it's your raiding toon, it should have more work put into it.

Why no IV glyph as frost?

keney6
User

Postby keney6 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:16 pm

I use frost for pvp for the skirmish/bg events to get valor. I use arcane for raiding as that is what most top tier mages run as.

keney6
User

Postby keney6 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:21 pm

And sometimes during LFR if i was bored of arcane :P

Superdeux
User

Postby Superdeux » Wed May 11, 2016 10:29 pm

I know you are apping on your warlock, but I am looking at your mage's dps since it can be said to be an example of your raiding capabilities. I can't find a time when you used a potion on one of your recent raids which is a serious problem regardless of class. It may just be heroic, but that's all you are doing right now.

keney6
User

Postby keney6 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:06 pm

Currently on my mage I dont have an actual guild, all my progression is from pug groups so I don't both potting since pug groups are often struggly. However, I have studied warlock for legion since that is where i plan to get back into hardcore raiding. So in an actual guild, i will potion and maximize my potential dps.

Clinically
User

Postby Clinically » Thu May 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Would you mind doing that for us now and logging it just as a test? Think of it as proving yourself.

keney6
User

Postby keney6 » Fri May 13, 2016 12:12 am

Sure! Ill post it here once I have it

Shayleen
User

Postby Shayleen » Mon May 16, 2016 11:56 pm

I just wanted to point out... I personally think it is a crappy attitude not to pot 2x on each fight. I am a firm believer you "practice how you play"... In other words the only reason to be doing lower tier is to practice and perfect your craft, yea this is a game and yes this is supposed to be fun. I don't know about you but I like to win.... Winning is making sure your optimizing yourself and making yourself perfect regardless of how crappy the team is. Use every opportunity to make yourself better and show how awesome you are. You never know who is watching. I pug consistently almost every weekend on my main and I still use the best food, flask and pot twice every fight.

keney6
User

Postby keney6 » Tue May 31, 2016 12:33 am

Finally did get a log, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 379/latest i realize its super late sorry. Anyways i have started practicing with maximum effort i.e( potions, flask, fancy food etc). Ill try to collect more logs, if i can figure out how to get my own warcraft logs to work.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”