User

Huntice - 722 MM Hunter

Postby mcplaya27 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:36 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 18, Tennessee
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since 5.4 released
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): All of HFC, 3/7M HM, 7/14 25hc SoO

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Huntice, Hunter
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... e/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Blood Elf, sims the highest and the silence is very nice during some encounters
- Professions and why you choose them: Jewelcrafting, one of the most useful professions in the game right now
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? MM, never. No spec is competitive with MM
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I use Azortharion's stat weights. The reason 53% crit is the cut off is because 50% is cap but with boss crit suppression, you need the extra 3%.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Chimaera Shot on CD, Kill Shot on CD, Aimed shot at 80 focus (60 if Thrill of the Hunt is procced), Rapid Fire with ring, Mirror with ring and Rapid Fire otherwise on CD.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Get Well Soon - Raid environment was terrible, so I just got myself banned to get out of it. Nothing was ever gonna change that environment.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4o6 ... 9.jpg?dl=0
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... st/#boss=0
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I want to join your guild, because it is right where I want to be before this tier has ended, and I feel as if I can do just as well as other hunters in the guild if give the gear for such a task. I also know that you guys full clear every week which is a very important thing to me. I found you guys through WoWprogress, and do not know anybody in Simple Math.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I use a custom built PC. i7 4790k/16gb DDR3/GTX 770. 80-90FPS.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5190715658 http://www.pingtest.net/result/142214747.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xrc ... s.png?dl=0

Ninetales
User

Re: Huntice - 722 MM Hunter

Postby Ninetales » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:32 am

You want a guild that is 13/13 and full clears every week without killing any bosses on mythic on your own?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:47 pm

I am 13/13M, but not on this character, and I do believe that I am an exceptional player. You can look up Brutallice-Sargeras if you want proof.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:02 pm

So you're applying to us on your alt?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:31 pm

This is my main and will be my main during Legion.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:18 pm

mcplaya27 wrote:- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Get Well Soon - Raid environment was terrible, so I just got myself banned to get out of it. Nothing was ever gonna change that environment.

You didn't like the raid environment so you got banned? I am no Stephan Hawking but even I can tell that this is just plain stupid.

Why not just quit or retire from the guild? Instead you acted like a child and got banned?

I smell fish.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:36 pm

The whole guild was childish, so why not do a childish thing back? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Guild members were shaming other guild members to the point that one just quit and had to ask to for that raider to come back while giving some of those guild members a warning.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:42 pm

mcplaya27 wrote:The whole guild was childish, so why not do a childish thing back? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Guild members were shaming other guild members to the point that one just quit and had to ask to for that raider to come back while giving some of those guild members a warning.

Your answer fully reinforces my point.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

I'm not sure you really understand what this means and it 100% does not mean that if one person acts like a child then the other person should act like a child. Ever hear of "two wrongs don't make a right?" Sounds like not but who knows.

Fuck I am turning into Grouch.... but that's a good thing.

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:48 pm

This wasn't a situation of one person. It was quite a few people.The scolding of players was happening mid raid bringing the whole raid environment down. It was really childish of those people to continuously do the same things over and over. I also wanted out of the situation and wanted to play hunter, so why not do what I did? I took the easy way out, and I am maining hunter now. I think this situation that I am in is a win win.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:51 pm

mcplaya27 wrote:This wasn't a situation of one person. It was quite a few people.The scolding of players was happening mid raid bringing the whole raid environment down. It was really childish of those people to continuously do the same things over and over. I also wanted out of the situation and wanted to play hunter, so why not do what I did? I took the easy way out, and I am maining hunter now. I think this situation that I am in is a win win.

one person or 100 people it does not really matter, you acted like a child. How does the guild know you aren't going to act like a baby when you are called out and your feelings are hurt?

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:56 pm

This wasn't a situation of being called out. This was just pointlessly making fun of other raiders at their expense even during the pull. The guild honestly wasn't a guild. It was an organized PUG where making fun of other people takes place often. The guild was also full of cliques that were childish. These cliques would only do Mythic dungeons with each other and looked down on others in the guild. I was basically a lone wolf in the guild, but there were other lone wolves as well. Those are the ones that usually got made fun of. I just kept my mouth shut in that guild, so those things wouldn't happen to me.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:07 pm

mcplaya27 wrote:This wasn't a situation of being called out. This was just pointlessly making fun of other raiders at their expense even during the pull. The guild honestly wasn't a guild. It was an organized PUG where making fun of other people takes place often. The guild was also full of cliques that were childish. These cliques would only do Mythic dungeons with each other and looked down on others in the guild. I was basically a lone wolf in the guild, but there were other lone wolves as well. Those are the ones that usually got made fun of. I just kept my mouth shut in that guild, so those things wouldn't happen to me.

You will get made fun of in every guild, this is how the internet works.

Why do you have a cheap gem in your neck? Gold is easy to get.

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:09 pm

The neck is a very easy upgrade, so I decided to keep a 50 gem in there. I can put a 75 gem in the neck, but I feel as if it wouldn't be worth putting a 75 gem in that socket, since it is such an easy upgrade.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:47 pm

mcplaya27 wrote:The neck is a very easy upgrade, so I decided to keep a 50 gem in there. I can put a 75 gem in the neck, but I feel as if it wouldn't be worth putting a 75 gem in that socket, since it is such an easy upgrade.

There are easy upgrades during progression, would you not upgrade items during progression?

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:51 pm

During progression, all of my resources go to making that progression better. As of right now, this is farm. During farm, my resources go to making gold for myself and the guild.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”