Huntice - 722 MM Hunter

Even Baddier Baddies
mcplaya27
User

Re: Huntice - 722 MM Hunter

Postby mcplaya27 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:08 pm

To me, my actions were completely logical and justified. To you, it probably looks sketchy af. Basically I went for cutting all ties with a lot of that guild which I did successfully achieve.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:22 pm

More like cutting off the nose to spite the face
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:49 pm

I really don't think that this conversation is going to lead to any more chances of my app being approved. I have already explained why I did what I did. I have had little replies about my play and gear choices and a lot of replies about the situation which I have explained twice. I would like to get back on track and direct attention to my play since the past is the past and nothing you can do about it. I have learned that it wasn't the best course of action, but it was what was in my mind at the time.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:26 pm

You past actions are part of your app and the failure to make logical choices in raiding environments is part of that. Also your gearing and lack of using the best gems is a red flag for two reasons; 1. It shows laziness and a lack of wanting to contribute 100% to a raid and 2. Your "it is an easy upgrade so you should carry me to better" gear shows a shot attitude. Your application is how we view you and you application was not very good, it is full of fishy stories and shit excuses.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:06 pm

1) You realize I admitted my mistake, then put a 75 gem in the socket. 2) You realize that it is a very easy upgrade and my ilvl is very fine for going into Mythic content. The world 1st guild killed Mythic Archimonde in an average ilvl just a little bit above my own, so why do you think it would be a carry? I don't understand what is "fishy" (btw it is phishy) about what my actions were. And what "excuses" are there? I have been giving straight up answers to all of these issues that you have brought up. If you can't see that, I am not going to sit here wasting my time and your time. I am sorry that you cannot see when somebody is being sincere.

Minty
User

Postby Minty » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:14 pm

This nigga here.

"For sale: one fedora, never tipped."

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:18 pm

After all this, do you still want to be in our guild?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Yes, I want to be in the guild, but it is looking like Copia doesn't want me to be there.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:00 pm

mcplaya27 wrote:"fishy" (btw it is phishy)

It's not.

mcplaya27 wrote:Yes, I want to be in the guild, but it is looking like Copia doesn't want me to be there.

Copia's just adjusting to his newly acquired paternal instincts.

The reason (at least for me) gear is a concern is that we have grown accustomed, spoiled even, by our 1-day raid weeks of farm. New people tend to fuck up mechanics, and undergeared new people fuck up mechanics and cause bosses to not die as fast. You can say you know the mechanics front to back, but you will fuck them up, and it's fine.

Couple this with your flamboyant displays of departures past and an app that is, frankly, peppered with questionable past raiding experience and future potential chemistry/compatibility issues with our atmosphere, the question becomes: why you? What can we look forward to when having you in a raid? What about you will excite us on Tuesdays? What makes you special?
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Why me? I play two steps ahead of what I am doing in that moment. I always try to prepare for that 2 piece proc. I prepare for what is gonna happen during the fight by keeping an eye on timers and my abilities' cooldowns. I am never late to raids and always come prepared with flasks, pots, and runes (I have the permanent rune). When progression starts back up, I will have an idea of how the fights work, since I am part of the Alpha and participate in as much raid testing as possible. I have no issues with gearing up my character during Heroic Dungeon farm. When WoD came out, I was 625 within the first week while also going to school. I got up to 632 before Highmaul released.

Minty
User

Postby Minty » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:38 pm

The kids got spunk, I say "Let him play!"

"For sale: one fedora, never tipped."

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:29 pm

mcplaya27 wrote:Yes, I want to be in the guild, but it is looking like Copia doesn't want me to be there.

I am just find you excuses to be complete bullshit. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. NO ONE would get their account banned just to quit a raid. You kill counts look like someone who failed a trial not someone who they wanted to keep. My fear is that you are full of shit and your app screams that. I get that you are answering questions but nothing adds up logically.

It is fishy and not phishy but that is ok.

mcplaya27 wrote:Why me? I play two steps ahead of what I am doing in that moment. I always try to prepare for that 2 piece proc. I prepare for what is gonna happen during the fight by keeping an eye on timers and my abilities' cooldowns. I am never late to raids and always come prepared with flasks, pots, and runes (I have the permanent rune). When progression starts back up, I will have an idea of how the fights work, since I am part of the Alpha and participate in as much raid testing as possible. I have no issues with gearing up my character during Heroic Dungeon farm. When WoD came out, I was 625 within the first week while also going to school. I got up to 632 before Highmaul released.

These things are great but again your app is the issue. Are there people who will vouch for you in your past guild?

Your parses are fine except for they are just speed kills on heroics. I didn't know people even did that.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:54 pm

For the record I always want players here if they can be trusted to help the guild long term.

mcplaya27
User

Postby mcplaya27 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:55 pm

If I wanted people from my past guild to vouch for me, I think they would have already been here. I am trying to find a guild that I can raid with and also call a good guild. With how you are just going back to the app (which is irrelevant at this point because of the questions asked) instead of looking forward makes me think that you are doing this just to make me look like a fool (which you have not achieved). I feel that you are not taking my app seriously, and others that are in top end guilds are telling me to not even waste my time with this app anymore. If you look at my achievement dates (dates > kill count), you will see that I joined the guild's main run when they were progressing on the last phases of Xhul'horac.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:05 pm

mcplaya27 wrote:If I wanted people from my past guild to vouch for me, I think they would have already been here. I am trying to find a guild that I can raid with and also call a good guild. With how you are just going back to the app (which is irrelevant at this point because of the questions asked) instead of looking forward makes me think that you are doing this just to make me look like a fool (which you have not achieved). I feel that you are not taking my app seriously, and others that are in top end guilds are telling me to not even waste my time with this app anymore. If you look at my achievement dates (dates > kill count), you will see that I joined the guild's main run when they were progressing on the last phases of Xhul'horac.

You look like a fool because you got your account banned instead of quitting like an adult and then tried to justify it thinking it was logical. If I wanted to make you look stupid I would just quote your app because you did a much better job of making yourself look stupid.

I go back to your app because that is how you present yourself, this is how applications work.

Who does the bolded part sound like? Hint it starts with H and ends with armonyx. Go join the "top end guilds" that are telling you this.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”