Almagest 729 Warlock

Even Baddier Baddies
Oneshot
User

Re: Almagest 729 Warlock

Postby Oneshot » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Hello there! Oneshotmcgee here.

Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: From vanilla to cata I was in "Another day of time" which was disbanded after the GM (my self) was inactive for to long. Came back mid MoP to find my account had been banned and formed "The Core" on a new account which I still have ownership of. Switched to horde and joined Warsworn and raided SoO with them and pushed Heroic (Mythic) progression. Was removed from officer majority vote. Joined Summation of Kin which I am currently pushing 5/13M on gorefiend haven't left yet.

Would you be willing to elaborate on how you had an account banned and also why you were voted out of an officer position?

Armagest
User

Postby Armagest » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Oneshot I had already said why I was voted out in a previous post. But to go more into detail there was in issue with just a regular guild member while we were raiding SoO, he later became an officer and kept the grudge. The other was an officer I had removed from the RBG for not having the exp for our team and this is where the voting started to take place. As for my account getting banned I took a break some time during Cata and came back in the middle of MoP and someone had gained access and used a multitude of bots such as; BG bot, economy bot, etc...

Clinically
User

Postby Clinically » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:33 pm

Did the hack happen before or after your authenticater?

Armagest
User

Postby Armagest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:48 pm

It happened before I didn't have one until I learned of what happened.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”