User

Naeviah - 740 Disc/Holy Priest

Postby naeviah » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 28 Massachusetts
- Number of Testicles: 0
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?: Yes cause corehound
- How long have you played WoW: since midd ICC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): First real content I finished was heroic (now mythic) Garrosh before the huge nerf of 20 man raiding.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Naeviah Disc/Holy Priest
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... h/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: gnome cause they're cute ;)
- Professions and why you choose them: Enchanting/Herb - I like to be able to be self sufficient and not leach off the guild.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?: I was raiding as holy for a few months but recently went back disc.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Spirit > Mastery > Multistrike >= Crit > Haste > Vers

I look for gear with mastery, no matter what. I'd take crit over haste because bigger shields. Haste isn't too important as disc since you spam PWS all over the place.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: As a healer, there's not really a rotation. I'll prioritize shielding the tanks, then melee since they're closest to the boss and have a higher chance of getting hit by something. When burst damage is about to happen, I'll spam POH over each group to get divine aegis on most of the raid. I'll then go back to putting PWS on the rest of the raid. I save Penance for tank healing, or for a DPS that has to do something like a soak mechanic and will be taking a lot of damage.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My last guild, Unrivaled on Whisperwind, decided to part ways. We went 12/13 mythic. I was with them since September. The guild beforehand, Dystopia on Thrall, I decided to leave because it was a really toxic environment. I don't mind criticism but how they treated me was just straight up cruel.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): since you said it has to be in a raid, all i have is one of my druid in raid. It's the same setup as my priest, just obviously my WA and such are priest related.

raid (druid)
priest in a 5 man mythic

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... hps&boss=0
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I've known Azshron for a while. He tells me how you guys have fun and such so I figured I'd take my chances.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Well, I'm not a computer person lol but I do know that I have good stuff. My computers only about a year old, and during a 25 man raid I typically have 60-90 FPS.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4997432722
http://www.pingtest.net/result/137822073.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Elaine
User

Re: Naeviah - 740 Disc/Holy Priest

Postby Elaine » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:47 pm

I don't really know anything about priests so I can't comment on specifics, but your logs look pretty good to me.

Question: if you were to transfer here, would you be going Pandaren female? (The correct answer is "Yes")

naeviah
User

Postby naeviah » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:48 pm

more than likely :3

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:05 am

naeviah wrote:- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I've known Azshron for a while.

Very bold statement there...

All joking aside though would you be available for a mumble interview around 9pm EST tonight?

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:40 am

naeviah wrote:more than likely :3

Good we need more cute pandas

Elaine
User

Postby Elaine » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Xiun wrote:
naeviah wrote:more than likely :3

Good we need more cute pandas

Hear, hear!

naeviah
User

Postby naeviah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:24 pm

mouthwash wrote:
naeviah wrote:- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I've known Azshron for a while.

Very bold statement there...

All joking aside though would you be available for a mumble interview around 9pm EST tonight?

i wish i could say yes :/ i told midnight sanctuary i'd raid with them because i was told ya'll didn't need anymore healers.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”