Best Druid NA

Even Baddier Baddies
Shabbster
User

Best Druid NA

Postby Shabbster » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:06 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 20/CA

- Number of Testicles: I guess you could find out ;)

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do.

- How long have you played WoW: Back in 2004 I played on my big bro's account for a couple hours a day while he was at football practice. It wasn't until 2 months before Wrath came out that I got my own account and played like an addict.

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Oh boy, this gonna be long.
Wrath - (Main DPS DK)
ICC - 11/12 H 25

Cata -
BoT - 3/5 H 10
BwD - 5/6 H 10
Throne - 2/2 N 10
FL - 6/7 H 25
DS - 13/13 H 25

MoP - (Main Resto Druid
SoO - 14/14 AOTC 10 N
SoO 14/14 M Post nerf

WoD
HM - 4/7 M
BRF - 7/10 M
HFC - Forever 12/13M

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Gnarcotics - Resto Druid

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... s/advanced

- Race & why you chose it: Nelf, no real reason. Would be troll horde for racial, dat haste doe..

- Professions and why you choose them: LWing to make my own gear for upcoming patches and stuff, Tailoring because I wanted the mounts and gathering was useless this expac.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Tank > Feral > Boomkin

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): No more breakpoints for haste anymore, sadly. But our current set up is Int > Haste > Mast. Everything this tier revolves around haste. I have a lot of theorycrafting if you're REALLY interested in my lame ass number analysis and crunching

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: More HoTs!

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Vigil - Love this guild, only guild you will ever hear me speak highly about, BUT I was offered a slot in my idol guild (Huge in Japan), I took it. (I would go back but a lot of people were disappointed in me leaving and they already replaced me.

Huge in Japan - Deaderinos, RIP (I did P3 with them but we were never able to rekill due to guild having a bit of hidden issues. Will go over more in depth if people actually care.)

Intent - Casual to be with my girlfriend, she is now in her own mythic guild living life. not needing me /heartbreak

Baddies - Went with my best bud (Mage) and was benched and forgot about. Eventually, one of the officers told me that they recruited me because they truly wanted the mage, and knew we were a package deal, and had no use for me. We both left and went our seperate ways (We're still friends and we play all sorts of games together)

Raiding Rainbows - I just made their strat/healing CDs for M Archi QQ They just benched and forgot about me

Guild Name - Took too long between pulls (5 - 10 minutes, roughly), a lot of people dying to wroughts and shackles, and overall mechanics. I've died multiple times to no soak on my shadowfel burst, and died to solo soaking. People would talk about their personal problem mid pull and just keep VOIP cluttered. They did not want to acknowledge my analysis for our guild (I analyzed our entire fights over the course of four weeks, made up a new strat that would up our chances of killing it) Perfected our healing CD rotation, gave them the stats and numbers and weights of why I thought said decisions were better. We've been on M Archi for four weeks and only saw P3 a total of 10 times. We mostly wipe in P1 and 2. With the ilvl upgrade, there is still no difference.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/9213 Take your pic on the day! :)

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? You can kill things! Wow. Um, on a serious note, I found you on WoW progress. Just trying to find my new "Vigil' if you will. I know by my first week if I will like you or not as a guild (I give you a headsup anyway). I fucked up with that home I had, and if I can find another, it'd be dope. Soo..

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Uhhh, i7 processor, and a GTX 980 GT 6GB graphics card, and corsair 16 GB RAM

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4847623488

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

I actually draw on MS paint on my stream. It's a challenge I do every few days (Right now i'm drawing League champions and such.) Here's parts of my works! (I have pencil sketches, charcoal, prismacolors, watercolors, etc.)

Xiun
User

Re: Best Druid NA

Postby Xiun » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:22 am

I'd like to point out that we have a very noisy mumble environment. We get shit done during pulls, don't worry, but lots of messing around happens.

A+ for picking troll tho.

Shabbster
User

Postby Shabbster » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:37 am

Xiun wrote:I'd like to point out that we have a very noisy mumble environment. We get shit done during pulls, don't worry, but lots of messing around happens.

A+ for picking troll tho.

I probably should have clarified, but during progression, I don't want to hear about Fallout, your life problems, or other unrelateable things during a PROGRESSION boss we as a guild are having isuses with :x I like to hear things being called out - But on farm? Cool, great! Let me hear about your upcoming wedding or your college classes.

Hope that makes sense.

rahba
User

Postby rahba » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:08 pm

You left Vigil? How could you do that to the Juice and Kordrid?

Shabbster
User

Postby Shabbster » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:28 pm

rahba wrote:You left Vigil? How could you do that to the Juice and Kordrid?

Kordrid's rough around the edges, come on now :(

There was a bit of history with Juice and I that was a SLIGHT factor into why I left, but wasn't that big of a deal that I didn't mention it. BUT YEAH MANG, Stabby is now an officer; LOVE that guy<3 He's the best. Rmy is still around too. Umm.. Who else..

rahba
User

Postby rahba » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:30 pm

Juice and Kordrid were just casuals in <We Know Girls> back in the day, I don't know them that well but was name dropping to see your reaction. The paladin healer pangoo or whatever he called himself in Vigil was also in WKG with me. He was a douchebag. Truedusk too, nice guy.

Guessing you know Digerati since he used to refer to Vigil as Seriously Casual's sister guild.

I have nothing actually relevant to say about your application, good luck!

Shabbster
User

Postby Shabbster » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:47 pm

rahba wrote:Juice and Kordrid were just casuals in <We Know Girls> back in the day, I don't know them that well but was name dropping to see your reaction. The paladin healer pangoo or whatever he called himself in Vigil was also in WKG with me. He was a douchebag. Truedusk too, nice guy.

Guessing you know Digerati since he used to refer to Vigil as Seriously Casual's sister guild.

I have nothing actually relevant to say about your application, good luck!

Truedusk is still around; though not so much (In my last week I didn't see him around, may have been vacationing?)

Oh yes! Digerati and Horn do refer to their guild as the sister of Vigil. I helped them with their M Manno strat (I gave them Huge in Japan's WAs and strat/boss placement and such for it xD) Cool people all around. Sargeras is def one of my go-to realms and I still have friends in both guilds.

Nice to see a former Sargeras member, however. If I don't get accepted, it was nice to meet you - Maybe we'd get along knowing we had similiar backgrounds/know the same people :)

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:49 pm

After reviewing this app, we have decided to pass on you at this time. Best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”