Proudmary "Doesn't Have 4 set yet" so fury until then, warrior?

Even Baddier Baddies
Proud92
User

Proudmary "Doesn't Have 4 set yet" so fury until then, warrior?

Postby Proud92 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:08 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22, Ohio, STRICTLY PLATONIC
- Number of Testicles: Too small to call it.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do.
- How long have you played WoW: I started towards the end of Vanilla, and have played at least 6 or more months in every following expansion.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): <Sacrifice> of Turyalon split up around 3 months ago on Mythic Maidens, took a few months break and I've ran heroic HFC 12/13 one clear through last week with a friend of a friend's guild to pick up some pieces while I search for a permanent mythic guild. (They have like 10 warriors).

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Proudmary (CCR Reference, heyo) Fury/Arms warrior. With 4 set and Archi trinkit I'll be arms on 11/13 of the fights it seems.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Proudmary/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Orc, I did it for the enrage and the stun duration for PvP if I remember correctly. And orc females are hawt like Ronda Rousey.
- Professions and why you choose them: JC/Blacksmithing for bonuses in MoP.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I've played fury for most of WoD, although with the 4set being so strong with trinkit, it seems I'll be playing arms for most fights.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Strength is topdickdog for both specs, crit is important for fury until 30% with T17 4set, 11% haste breakpoint as 3rd bis. Mastery after 25 percent crit without 4 set. Versatility is shit. More importantly for the main spec, arms, STR>CRIT>MAST until 4 set, then it's STR>MAST>CRIT due to the fact that rend procs Mortal strike far more often with 4 set.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Maintain rend, reck/bloodbath on pull most fights, colossus smash (pool some rage to spam MS/WW if no 4set). Execute sub 20, always keep Sweeping Strikes up when facing 2+ enemies. For both fights I'll be fury for it's pretty much; RECK BLADESTORM CYA KORMROK HANDS. :lol:
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My last guild split up for whatever reason like I said, and I decided to call it quits for a few months when I found out I was having a baby :?

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): Image
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 8141696/7/ Check out some BRF runs because I've only cleared HFC once, played fury with shit 4set iLvL and just learned mechanics tbh. Logs are kinda skewed without 4set+trinkit so I really just raided to comprehend fights.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I like the loot council aspect, DKP is a bore. Raid times match with my schedule and your progression is great. I don't know anyone in the guild, however I've briefly spoken to Storm in game. Also I found you guys on the recruitment forums.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 3.7 Ghz quad core intel, 32gigs of DDR 3 Ram, GTX 760. Raid frames are max unless it's > 20 man raid.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4519889278
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below. Image

Tan
User

Re: Proudmary "Doesn't Have 4 set yet" so fury until then, warrior?

Postby Tan » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:46 am

Excellent MS Paint, fuck Nick Saban
grouch wrote:what's wrong with sucking a few dicks?

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Hmmm considering that our warrior who is an officer bleeds maize and blue you might be effed.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Proud92
User

Postby Proud92 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:04 pm

But wait I thought Michigan was picked to win the next 10 playoffs since the messiah returned to Ann Arbor cuz he can't win a super bowl?

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Proud92 wrote: I found out I was having a baby :?

Do you see this, or any other life circumstances effecting your ability to keep playing the game/ showing up every night? You said you played "at least 6 months" of each x-pack. do you find yourself taking a lot of breaks? any particular reasons why?

Proud92
User

Postby Proud92 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:59 pm

I'm doing the whole stay at home dad and go to school thing for the foreseeable future, working weekends, so no I don't see the baby or anything else stopping me for raiding. I said at least 6 months because I didn't play all of cataclysm, or the final teir of MoP. Burning Crusade and WoTLK I played all the way through, so I sort of made up a number for 6+ months. I don't take breaks that often, no.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:29 pm

How many tomes do you have?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Proud92
User

Postby Proud92 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Only 12 right now, which sucks.

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:19 am

Would you be available to chat today the 22nd at around 6:30 pm est?

Proud92
User

Postby Proud92 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 am

yup, see ya then.

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:23 pm

Pm'd the mumble info.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”