Even Baddier Baddies
Clagmore
User

Death Knight 700ilvl

Postby Clagmore » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:15 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 27 & Maine
- Number of Testicles: Two.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Ohh I do!
- How long have you played WoW: Since Classic in Molten core.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Current Content: Cleared MC/BWL/AQ/ first 5 bosses in Naxx.
BC cleared To Vashj and completed Black temple and up to Mu'ru.
Wrath I cleared everything current. (Trib to instanity 25 man Plus immortal/undying)
Cata Didn't clear all of first tier in Cata. Never killed Rag when it was current. Did Dragonsoul fully.
Mists Cleared all first tier but Sha of fear. Didnt kill Ra'den (Could not tank him as a DK. Gave it a few shots >:( ) Cleared full of SoO.
WoD Simple. highmaul done and at 8-10 Mythic.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Clagmore & Deathknight.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... ore/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Worgen: That Run speed.
- Professions and why you choose them: Jcer and mining. I used to be mained tank in Wrath to end of Mists.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? When ever it was needed. I touched frost a few times. But not really good this xpac. (YET!)
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Lets see i don't think it changes next patch. But its Strength>Mulitstrike>Mastery>Crit>Vers>Haste. With how rune system works.. There is no Haste breaking points for Unholy (Unless i'm wrong and never seen it)
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: I enjoy the Festerblight play alot. Its the same rotation of Soulreaper>scorge strike> Festering. But you need to put in alittle extra Fester strike to make the dot till you get your unholy blight comes off cooldown. But always keep your Soulreaper on cooldown when they are at 45%.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Don't want the bore you with 3 xpacs ago. I found Chain Reaction after my last guild Disbanned. 5 of the members didn't want to raid anymore and we all left on a good note. I found Chain Reaction while Throne of Thunder was still the raid tier. After joining them and getting Lei Shen down. ((HYPEEE!!)) We kept going in clearing SoO 10 man. When Blizzard said mythic will be a thing we made the guild 25 man and cleared and killed Garrosh in less then 3 weeks after turning to 25 man. Going onto now the guild Disbanned ((I guess my guild was full of botters.. Most of the guildies got banned)) So we just split the Gbank and left to do our own thing. We tried to Keep it going but no beno. Then I found Placeholder. They were in the same boat having people not showing up or the like. And the Officer told me today its best if i start looking. They can't keep people wanting to raid or do progresstion. So here i am now. ((Same too.. i really don't want to keep guild hoping!))

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): http://postimg.org/image/y7n0534tv/
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2752
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? A friendly Goblin asked me to app. (A friendly goblin??? HA))
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? i5/8gig ram/ Gforce 750 ti
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4438324846 http://www.pingtest.net/result/125197446.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
http://postimg.org/image/nt8o9kxcx/

Extra infomation. I was drinking when i made this App. So yush

Dance
User

Re: Death Knight 700ilvl

Postby Dance » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Ayo Clag, I'm SM's resident DK.

First things first, with the patch right around the corner we have to be looking forward to progressing in HFC. How comfortable are you with DW Frost, it's currently the highest single target, 3 target cleave, and 4 target sustain out of all of our specs. How do you feel about the changes to Howling Blast? How comfortable are you with keeping 5 stacks of Razorice on 4+ targets when we cleave?

Now looking at your logs, your soul reaper usage could use some work, you fluctuate from high uptime to spotty during fights, do you use a weak aura to track your CD and duration of SR? On the topic of Weak Auras, do you happen to use Skullflowers' Festering Strike tracker? It's a massive boon to planning out when you want to use death runes on a FS, if at all.

You use your AMS very defensively, how do you feel about it as a CD? It's primarily a DPS cooldown for us now, and you could benefit greatly from a much more aggressive usage of it.
#thestruggle

Clagmore
User

Postby Clagmore » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Oi Dance. Hello. Orc female dance is hawt.

Anyway I only touched on Frost when highmaul was out. To try it out. Never liked it. Plus it was a bad spec. With gear and the buffs to it i'm sure i could easily Learn it. I always go to the highest sustain. Unholy the time was the spec to go to. So i got little xp with frost. The buffs are nice. Makes me think why they didn't do it at launch at the xpac. Silly blizzard.

Anyway i do got weakaura's tracking soulreaper. If you looked at logs from the Maiden's attemps or kills. It was low downtime cuz we were doing the 3 boat strat. So yeah... just standing around not dpsing for ever. I do have SKullflowers weakaura. ((AMazinggggg)) helps alot of keeping plauge up.

AMS defensively? Well yes... if you went threw new healers each week its best to play safe. I can understand it being a dps gain with gaining runic power. This raid tier was very new people heavy the whole time for me. Hope I gave you plenty of infomation:P

Meeps
User

Postby Meeps » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:48 pm

Hey Clag do you have any logs from this month?

Clagmore
User

Postby Clagmore » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:42 pm

I do not. they are hidden. I'm not the best snowflake in the blizzard. I know.

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Would you be available for a mumble interview tomorrow at 8:00 pm est?

Clagmore
User

Postby Clagmore » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:02 am

Hey I will not be able to do an interview today! I like to thank you all for being so kind and having me app. It was an interesting experience with all the questions you asked. Very strait forward and really made me think on what to type. As for being myself i will give you all what i enjoy to eat on progression. http://www.spendwithpennies.com/crispy- ... -roll-ups/

Hope you have a fantastic raid tier next week. I did find a place where a Lady friend in real life is raiding. Talked to her last night and lets see if magic happens!:P

Tootles folks and have fun.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”