User

Neflian-ShadowPriest

Postby neflian » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:46 pm

layer information:
- Age & Location: 26, nwfl
- Number of Testicles:2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: since the week bc was released
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): all of bc cleared, all of wrath cleared(heroic lk 10 pre 30% we did it at 15%) none of cata due to deployment. 13/16 heroic pre tot, none of tot due to real life, 14/14 heroic soo 25

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Neflian, Shadow priest
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... ian/simple
- Race & why you chose it: berserking is beautiful when stacked with bloodlust, and my meta
- Professions and why you choose them: 320 int to my rings, and the enchant to my cloak and legs
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I do not, I don't, I hate playing disc or holy lol.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): My break points for spriest are 14873 haste for +3 to my dp and swp, but i can go higher to 18200 haste and get +3 to my vt, once i reach either of those break points(i am currently at the 18200) i then go for a 1;1 crit mastery ratio with one being slightly higher than the other
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:at the start of a fight i cast mb so i can get my procs up, then i cast vt, then swp, then i generally have 3 orbs from trash so i can pop my dp and start mf until i either get a proc for mb or mb comes off cooldown. then i recast dots as needed.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I have mostly been trialing with guilds, however most of them have odd loot rules or allow alts to the guild then let them get gear over mains and trials if they win the roll. the last guild i left is because they extended a lockout without letting me know and i got locked. i have oque so i clicked yes thinking it was me agreeing to the loot. i feel even if you are going to extend a lockout let everyone know ahead of time.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imgur.com/MK96PNL
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/ch ... 66/latest/
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? i posted that i was looking for a guild on the recruitment forums and grouch found me.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docu ... c=en&lc=en i replaced the graphics card, i only lag a bit on malkarok for the first like 20 seconds after that im clear my fps during 25 is usually high 20-30 depending on the fight
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3721436142 it is normally muuuuuuch better but my fiance has her ipad streaming a movie and is downloading stuff on her comp, she plays wow also so she knows not to do any of that on raid night
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.http://imgur.com/FZlTCLP thats the extent of my drawing skills

Ninetales
User

Re: Neflian-ShadowPriest

Postby Ninetales » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:00 pm

I think our app process is lacking in open ended questions and i don't feel like finding the proper thread to voice that opinion. On that note, why should we accept you over any other shadow priest. What makes you a good fit for us?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:05 pm

you forgot pingtest.

are you on active duty? what are the chances you'll get deployed again in the next year?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

neflian
User

Postby neflian » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:15 pm

I should be accepted over the others because I will be bringing my charisma, my enthusiasm for new content, i strive to be better than what i am now, and I am in no way the best shadow priest, however i have always prided myself for my ability to adapt, overcome, and conquer any and all obstacles to become the best that i can be. all i need is a little help and push in the right direction. I love criticism it makes me a better player. My biggest hope is that you already have a shadowpriest that i can compete against, learn from and grow with. That is why i should be accepted over the others. I love playing with great people, people that love to see the end game, people that are helpful, and people that stick together through all the hard bosses. I am not on active duty, i got injured pretty bad in iraq i can never be deployed again. here is my ping test http://www.pingtest.net/result/105070047.png as i said fiance is downloading and streaming so the results are kind of skewered, but as i also said she plays wow with me so she knows not to do any of it during raid times

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Neflian thanks for applying. Would you be available to speak on Sunday evening?
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

neflian
User

Postby neflian » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Of course. What time is good for you guys ? Only thing I have is the strain new episode with my fiancé later in te evening

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Can you elaborate on "nwfl"

I'm just curious if you're one of them.
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

neflian
User

Postby neflian » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Santa Rosa beach

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:22 pm

neflian wrote:Santa Rosa beach

So you are one of them.

Damn southern Georgians thinking they are a part of FL.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

neflian
User

Postby neflian » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:26 pm

I'm actually from Georgia. Just south of Atlanta

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:38 pm

I am am gay and I will suck anyone from new yorks dick. - fixed.
if you never tasted joy

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:56 pm

grouch wrote:I am am gay and I will suck anyone from new yorks dick.

We already knew that though Grouch.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

neflian
User

Postby neflian » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:58 pm

I didn't know that Mooby! but now I do! knowings half the battle G.I. Joe

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:50 am

copia editing my posts.
if you never tasted joy

neflian
User

Postby neflian » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:19 pm

so when Sunday would you guys like to do the meeting ?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”