Thor - 90 Fury Warrior

Even Baddier Baddies
Valkk
User

Re: Thor - 90 Fury Warrior

Postby Valkk » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:06 pm

I'll look over all the kills and get back to you in a few minutes.

Kegg
User

Postby Kegg » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:08 pm

ilvl on its own doesn't mean much at face value, hence why the logs are pretty important. I wasn't insinuating you were bad, just trying to cover all the bases and such. Hopefully the logs will speed things up a bit now.

Valkk
User

Postby Valkk » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:41 pm

dmg breakdown of your skills seems right, my only observation is on some fights you dont use CS on global, same with SB, obviously you need to pair them together but even in execute SB is your hardest hitting ability in CS.

You had a questionable death on korkron dark shamans. You use no personal cooldowns ever, that needs to be worked on. You only healthstoned 4 times in 8 bosses, another thing you can work on.

I'm assuming you did the belts on siegecrafter a bit, so you arent a complete sperglord in that regard.

Overall, your damage is decent for your kill times and such. You need to work on using personals, granted you didnt die on most of the bosses but you need to get used to using these abilities on progression to stay alive. If you die without using personals in this guild, you will be called out for it.

Matix365
User

Postby Matix365 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Valkk wrote:dmg breakdown of your skills seems right, my only observation is on some fights you dont use CS on global, same with SB, obviously you need to pair them together but even in execute SB is your hardest hitting ability in CS.

You had a questionable death on korkron dark shamans. You use no personal cooldowns ever, that needs to be worked on. You only healthstoned 4 times in 8 bosses, another thing you can work on.

I'm assuming you did the belts on siegecrafter a bit, so you arent a complete sperglord in that regard.

Overall, your damage is decent for your kill times and such. You need to work on using personals, granted you didnt die on most of the bosses but you need to get used to using these abilities on progression to stay alive. If you die without using personals in this guild, you will be called out for it.

I do understand that, It is a bad habit of relying to much on my healers to save me, And I will work best to achieve using more personals incase of deaths. I've actually been recently practicing a lot on things and working on rotations, reading up ALOT and becoming actively talking with some r1 warriors in both pve and pvp. I do try my best to align CS and SB, but at some points they dont align and you just gotta use them, its not worth waiting 7-10 seconds to use it.

Valkk
User

Postby Valkk » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:50 pm

oh i know about using cs and sb together, im just talking about cs in general. for example, on iron jug you had 9 cs's in 280 seconds. On a boss you have 100% uptime on, theres no excuse missing cs on cd. Those extra cs's would have boosted your dmg quite a bit.

Matix365
User

Postby Matix365 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Our strat, was im off him for quite a bit. but yes I understand and am working to improve.

Valkk
User

Postby Valkk » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:53 pm

oh well that sounds like a shitty strat lol

Matix365
User

Postby Matix365 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Valkk wrote:oh well that sounds like a shitty strat lol

Agreed, they had some weird strats but they did what they could to kill.
The fact is, I've usually been a top 150 guild raider while I play WoW. They just weren't what i'm looking for.
I know its a downfall that i have no experience on heroic garrosh and very little on heroic paragons, but i am quite confident I can work and learn these quickly, I watched the videos and what not so I have a good general Idea. However, I am dedicated, I do all i can to learn everything I can. I've done extensive research on WoD(Looking good btw for warriors so far). I am flexible and very able to adapt. I also have a 568ish prot set(never used valor on any yet, but tons of HWF gear. Still finishing upgrading current fury set.

Valkk
User

Postby Valkk » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:00 pm

It is unlikely you will ever need to tank here, dont worry about it for now. Officers will have to make the decision from here now. best of luck

Matix365
User

Postby Matix365 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:01 pm

Thank-you, when should I check back for a reply?

Valkk
User

Postby Valkk » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:09 pm

It's the weekend, you may get an answer tomorrow but at the latest sunday evening would be my guess.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Thank you for applying but we are going to pass on your application. Best of luck!
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”