60 Rogue 60 warrior Looking for guild Denied 7/24

Even Baddier Baddies
Pirogue

60 Rogue 60 warrior Looking for guild Denied 7/24

Postby Pirogue » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:01 pm

Hey my name is Pirogue. Im a lvl 60 Undead Rogue looking for a Pve
guild to call home.

Me and my brother(60 tauren warrior full defensive spec) would like to join your guild.

We have been playing wow since release on a different server (Frostwolf). But we decided to reroll on a andorhal when it first came about... and here we are!

We are 2 laid back players who respect guildies and love to have fun. We enjoy pvp but our real love is pve.

After reading your post on the forums, and talking to a few of your guildies we decided this was a good fit for us.

we play everyday and live to raid.

All in all we are just looking for a cool buncha people who know how to raid and have fun.

we hope to hear from you soon.

Hadrion lvl 60 Tauren Warrior
Pirogue lvl 60 Undead Rogue

Ecks
User

Postby Ecks » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:32 pm

Pirogue/Hadrion

RE: 60 warrior 60 rogue

Postby Pirogue/Hadrion » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:06 pm

Player information:
-Usual playtimes: 6:00 pm - 1:00 am
-Do any others have access to your account: no
-How long have you played WoW: since release
-Endgame experience: Mc, Onyxia, Zg

Character Information:
-Name: Pirogue
-Race: Undead
-Class: Rogue
-Level: 60
-Professions: Blacksmith, leatherwork
-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?: Yes
-Attunements: Mc
-Gear information, detailed: 5 SC pieces , 1 nightslayer bracer , Krol blade , mirahs song. the rest blue green.
-Amount of FR: 80
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: Senior Seargant
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: Built horde tough. Wanted to experience the end game

Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level: None
-Out of game contact information: AIM : m0m0ney696969
-Why Simple Math?: looks like a great fit and heading in the same direction id like to go.
-Who referred you?: No one just spoke to Fister
-Anything else you feel we should know about you?: Im just a laid back Rogue looking for a cool guild to raid and have fun. I dont mind joking around and laughing at just about anything.. im goofy at times but when it comes down to raiding im all about completing the task.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player information:
-Usual playtimes:Everyday, I go to school M,W,F from 7AM- 1PM EST
-Do any others have access to your account: No
-How long have you played WoW:since release
-Endgame experience: MC,ZG,Onyxia

Character Information:
-Name:Hadrion
-Race:Tauren
-Class:Warrior
-Level:60
-Professions:enchanting/skinning
-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?:Yes, but specced PVE def spec
-Attunements:MC, and on wetlands Dragon part of onyxia attunment
-Gear information, detailed:
-Amount of FR:have with both rings 88
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: Senior Sgt
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: Built Horde Tough, I wanted to experience endgame

Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level:Hotitems..is my bank
-Out of game contact information:cell-305-898-0003, Aim, Myspace-http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
.viewprofile&friendid=68533066

-Why Simple Math?: Looks like a cool bunch of guys and I like to PVE like you peeps
-Who referred you? No, but:spoke to fister ingame briefly
-Anything else you feel we should know about you?: I love wow and have been playing since release.I play everyday and love to raid. I will be willing to respec and sit out on instances without a word about it whatever it takes to better my guild is what I am going to do even if that means passing on gear for the MT or second MT. I joke around somtimes, but when t comes time to take care of buisness I am 100% dedicated. I am willing to raid whereever whenever you need me and just call my cell when u need me to log in. I understand you are full on warriors, so if you need me to sit out on some raids I will be more willing to without a word about it. I love wow and I feel any guild who takes me which I hope is you will soon realize my dedication and ability to contribute to the guild anyway I can.

Pirogue/Hadrion

RE: 60 warrior 60 rogue

Postby Pirogue/Hadrion » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:15 pm

ohhh I forgot my gear: Enchanted thorium helm, Grand Marshall necklace, Stockade Pauldrons, Ornate Adamantium Breastplate, Redoubt Cloak, Bracer of Heroism, Stonegrip Gauntlets, Belt of Heroism, Enchanted Thorium Legplates, Grimy Metal boots, Nagerling, Green ring, Force of will Trinket, Mark of Tyranny, Weapon : Lord Blackwoods Blade Shield: Draconian Deflector.

Ecks
User

Postby Ecks » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:23 pm

Naples here. I saw we had some Tampa applicants too. wewt

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”