Even Baddier Baddies
Sad
User

Sad ~ Mage ~ 573 Arcane ~

Postby Sad » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:13 am

Player information:
- Age & Location:
30 ~ Ga
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): I work from home so on hearthstone or wow pretty much 12 hours aday
- Number of Testicles: one i lost one in nam .. j/k 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday:
yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Sunday: May be late due to droping off my stepson will vary week by week
- Do any others have access to your account? My stepson might be on during the weekends on my shaman
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since mid 2008
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 10/14H attempts on Thok & blackfuse

Character Information:
- Name, & Class:
Sad ~ Mage
- Race & why did you choose it: Troll ~ Nothing better then beast slaying and breserker
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/S%C3%A2d/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? a coon in the trashcan
- Professions and why did you choose them: Eng - +SP OHMY Tailor ( probaly gonna swap it for enchanting or jc before i swap servers for xpac gold )
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Perfer Frost as my OS
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Mastery > haste are my 2 main stats as i gear for arcane also equaly good for frost . would like to put together a crit set with extra tier tokens so ican have 2 full sets ready to roll without spending thousands regeming
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: AP ( longer burst and lines up better ) Evo ( who doesnt like to get a lil extra healing while standing on things ) Mana gem / AE ( aoe )
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? PULL MI rop pot AB nt/lb when at 2 stacks ap at then spam am procs and ab and try to get a barrage off before at falls off.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/A
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): just piddle farted around to have fun
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Coalition - Desto ( got sniped by jeff ) - Overture - Mg ( was too much like a job 3 months was all i could take ) - Ascent - thrall ( piss poor roster management mass recruited to have old members rejoin witch have since quit since i left ) Raiding rainbows - Illidan ( good group of guys but i had my inlaw die last week and cant commit to there raid times witch is two hours later then yours

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/fqkdgo0t3si3uli0/
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-m6dus ... 042&e=6214
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nns6i ... 960&e=2343
- Alts & their name/level: Hâppy Shaman 90 ( 557 )
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): BTAG SAD#1101
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: grouch msg me a few times
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I'm looking for a Long term place to hang my staff. And through the years SM has always been a top raiding guild that i can recall and would love to make you guys my home your roster looks stable as well
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 4ghz water cooled amd with 1gig ram 2gig 660 ti 40fps avg on ultra
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.Image
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).Image

Ninetales
User

Re: Sad ~ Mage ~ 573 Arcane ~

Postby Ninetales » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Would you be comfortable with a 4 day raiding schedule instead of 5?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Sad
User

Postby Sad » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:41 pm

of course so would my wife

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Sad wrote:- Do any others have access to your account? My stepson might be on during the weekends on my shaman

i'm not sure how old he is but would you feel comfortable with him being exposed to our potentially non-PG guild chat? :)

Sad wrote:- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Perfer Frost as my OS

are you able to play all three specializations in a pve raid setting? i'm not sure if you prefer your offspec to be frost for pvp or whatnot.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Sad
User

Postby Sad » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:01 pm

grouch wrote:
Sad wrote:- Do any others have access to your account? My stepson might be on during the weekends on my shaman

i'm not sure how old he is but would you feel comfortable with him being exposed to our potentially non-PG guild chat? :)

Sad wrote:- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Perfer Frost as my OS

are you able to play both fire and arcane in a raid setting?

He is 10 and yeah he sees it all his mother bought him gta V and all he does is sit in the club and picks up chicks go figure ..

Yeah i can play fire but fire realy isnt much better then frost and there realy is only thok that arcane falls behind fire if i get setup in the right area

Devitalize
User

Postby Devitalize » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:18 am

I know all about Overture. I don't blame you sir.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 pm

The real question is just whether or not you'll play the best spec at any given time for progression. We had a mage previously who would play fire above any other spec unless the officers forced him to swap. Ultimately, we're looking for someone that can make those decisions on their own and do whats best for the guild.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Sad
User

Postby Sad » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:17 pm

this tier there isnt realy any spec over another on any fight it all comes down to execution with fire being the easiest to to keep a stead 300k ish dps but arcane and frost both can push around 375-400k very easily as well its all about skill with the current spec. but lets say @ thok before a few nerfs you had 2 be fire/frost or ya where most likely sat for the progression. i spend some time checking and i am ahead of the spear for mages going full time arcane as the weeks go on you see all the top mages swaping

Keoni
User

Postby Keoni » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Would you be available to talk around 6pm tomorrow, or tonight if you read this by then, I'll be around on WoW or mumble, just shoot me a tell.
ImageImage

Sad
User

Postby Sad » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:57 pm

i had some real life shit come up i am still very intrested if there is a spot still open sad#1101

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Re-link your armory please
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Sad wrote:i had some real life shit come up i am still very intrested if there is a spot still open sad#1101

you removed me from realid and changed servers.. that doesn't sound like "real life shit came up" to me.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”