Even Baddier Baddies
shivans

guild app

Postby shivans » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:23 pm

Player information:
-Usual playtimes: tue - Fri 10am-8pm Sat-mon 24 hrs or until i pass out
-Do any others have access to your account: NO
-How long have you played WoW: 2 Weeks
-Endgame experience: 15 years of gaming mainly online rpg's .. just tranfered over from daoc.. I love to pvp

Character Information:
-Name: Shivans
-Race: Orc
-Class: Warrior
-Professions: Mining/Blacksmith
-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?: first aid and sure
-Attunements:
-Gear information, detailed: a work in progress
-Amount of FR:
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: scout
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: none

Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level: so far none to talk about..plan on making a priest and hunter soon i hope

-Out of game contact information: [email protected]

-Why Simple Math?: cause my friends are all in your guild we all talk on vent most live in same town we party hunt and play together and i cant wait to pvp with them here .. simplemath we learned is a well respected guild i think that is the main reasons.

-Who referred you?: Rekku, Lion, Baldkitty,Lildarlin Disinter, alot others

-Anything else you feel we should know about you?: I have rvr'ed(pvp) on Daoc for 3 years. I have a ton of high level and high Realmrank characters across 4 daoc accounts ( that are for sale :)..) before that I played halflife unreal, quake arena, evercrack, you name it i have played it.. I am late coming to WoW cause i was to blindsided by daoc''s pvp .. but that is dead now and I am ready to dedicate here .. and to simple math if given the opportunity. Thanks for your consideration...Shivs

Hudathan
Admin

Postby Hudathan » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:30 pm

We have a very solid core of warriors carried over from the other server, so even though you guys are friends in our guild you'll have to understand the stipulation with your particular class. You would have to understand certain tanks we already have will have priority on raid spots and items.

shivans

Postby shivans » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:41 pm

That is totally understandable..As i postedi do wish to make a priest and a hunter. My primary toons on Daoc where a cleric and a pally and a Infy. I like to be able to bring what ever is needed at the time.
Not to mention I wouldnt dream of taking something from a elder..I respect rank and achievemets.. I would gladly pass on something for a seasoned more equipped person to make a raid successful. or to advance a older toon then mine.
But i do understand your concern.. nor do i wish to be twinked orpower leveled all the time... i like to work hard building my toons. you end up appreciating them more and it hones the skills more as well.
I hope this tells you a bit more about me.. Thanks for the post..

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:01 am

I'd honestly say it's more important that you play a class that you enjoy playing. However as Huda said we are VERY full on warriors and it might honestly be a while before you would be able to get the gear / progression that you would desire.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:03 am

how would you feel about leveling up another class? we're currently lacking druids and priests. we have a few holy priests already, so maybe shadow spec? two weeks to level 40 on your first character is really good, and with your experience, we probably wouldn't want to lose a player like you.

just an idea. like nehraxus said, you obviously want to play whatever you have the most fun playing, but we're kinda full on warriors and you'd be at the bottom of the pile when it comes to being picked for raids as well as receiving loot.. so if you did get your warrior to 60 it would be very difficult to progress with it.

good luck with whatever you decide!

Racial

Postby Racial » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:23 am

pixplz =X

shivans

Postby shivans » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:05 pm

I truely understand about the warrior.. trust me.. i am not dead set on a class yet.. as you know i just started the game and it was my first pick.. warrior is fun but as i posted i plan on making a priest already will probably do it today just cause a real life friend on another server told me how fun hers is. On daoc i had 4 accounts and 30+ toons i made what we needed the most and leveled it as fast as i could then i twinked him out.. if you need a priest i will creat one today and make it priority.. I will have my son tikiwiki make a druid and we wll level them together. shortage solved. Oh forgot to mention tikiwiki and I sit next to each other playing most of the time. anyway, dont worry about the warrior.. I like playing it and will continue but will make a priest and level him up as fast as i can. was gonna do that whether i get accepted or not :)

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”