-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional): if the day is optional can my reply be optional? jk, yes
-- Saturday (optional): yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Negartive
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? My phone has the max apps i can have right now, and my Ipod is dead =*(, so no i dont =(
- How long have you played WoW: 5 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Killed Illidan in BC, all of t7, only normal mode t8 =(, 3/5 togc, and 10/12 Hms ICC, T11 i was 10/13 Hms, took a break in T12, and for t13 i was 8/8hm. T14 im 6/13 progressed, only 5/13 killed though =(

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Bamboozled , MW monk
- Race & why did you choose it: Human, as explained to Nik, it has the best throughput of any other Ally race, though i will be stuck with a qtpie panda when i go to horde side =(
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... A9d/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? Breakfast club!
- Professions and why did you choose them: BS/ Alch, has the most Spirit return than any other profession.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? MW, WW...though WW feels very unrewarding right now, so i kinda wanna try out tanking.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: MS - Spirit>Mastery>Crit>haste ,. and to be honest i really dont know the stat weights for WW right now, seeing as i dont really enjoy the spec.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Renewing Mist, instead of hiting all the targets closest to you it hits the furthest which in the end is more raid healing seeing as you really dont get to heal ranged any other way since youre either Jabbing or SCKing, Zen Med - Im able to move while casting a raid CD that is channeled WIN!, and finally Mana Tea, it counts EVERY mana tea as 2 but on a 10 sec CD, but as it all works out you get 8k mana back every 10 seconds.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? RNM on CD, SCK if alot of AOE damage going out, Uplift spam every 2 chi, Mana Tea on CD, TbT on CD pretty much BUT only with 8 stacks of RNM.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
UIprising - we got world 8th 25 man clear of Mogu (we were actually mentioned online in a few news articles), Gm ninja demoted me and was SUPER sketchy about it
Pure - Guild im in now, ive been here for like 3 days? and i can already tell we wont mesh at all, i was told certain things during my app interview and so far its been awkwardly different than what i expected and was told. Some kid even nerd raged at me when i said that the DMC trinket for me as a monk wasnt that great when i dont have mana issues at all, and they expect me to buy gold so that i can have one.
We Know Girls - i was app status for 2 months even though i was top of the meters and never died on any fights, when i asked about it since MoP was about to hit they would never give me an answer so i ended up leaving.
Seriously Casual - Overall a bunch of cool people, but they were mad because i wouldnt overheal in DS at a 30% nerf, and Ashex liked his E girls so would give them raid spots before anyone else, i asked to be demoted to friend rank and ended up going elsewhere.
Raiding is Srs Bsns - Yeah...joke of a guild lol
Ascent - I wanted to go ally side and be a gnome qtpie
BiPolar - Was the ally guild i went to , they all stopped showing up for raids in t12 so i took a break

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imgur.com/vog18 Its of my priest, i dont have a raiding SS of my monk atm, and i just set up Elv Ui.
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/44161/ i raided Tuesday/Wednesday under the name of Asheketchum
- Alts & their name/level: Fearward 85 priest
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): i dont use messengers D:
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Nik contacted me and we talked in mumble for a good 30+ mins
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Nik seemed like an awesome guy, and you guys are consistent with your guild rankings, sooo i cant wait to get to progression =D
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Dual core(3.2 ghz) =*(, 8gz of DDR3 , 1gb HD 6770, and around 60 FPS on High and 40 on Ultra
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/2229755400.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). IM SO BAD AT DRAWING! http://imgur.com/5ylwW thats me spinning crane kicking! and my lil totem and elegon!

Mist
User

Re: Asheketchum - MW Monk

Postby Mist » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Gearing \ etc seems to be right. It's pretty much what I do. Looking over your logs, it's really hard to tell if you're doing everything right since your logs pretty much look like every mistweaver log right now.

The only thing that concerns me is that you don't really mention Serpent's Zeal uptime, and I can't say I agree with the ZM glyph because I prefer not having my movement speed hindered by SCK. All in all, if we really want two mistweavers, it's worth trialing him.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:18 pm

I forgot to mention. Crane deck is our BiS untl I think.. Terrace? Something like that. I mean, we won't make you buy gold to get one, but working towards one isn't a bad idea.

Shisori
User

Postby Shisori » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Yeah i can understand the SCK glyph for sure, i just felt as a raid CD the ZM was deff the way to go, i also carry 20+ tomes on me at all time so i can re glyph whenever =D

Shisori
User

Postby Shisori » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:20 pm

I prefer the Will deck + maybe the Shadopan one? i dont mind the on use effects at all, i just dont really have problems with mana as of yet.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:22 pm

No like, there's no preference. It's hands down our best trinket until then. That trinket allows us to alter the way we gear \ forge \ gem to get an overall gain in throughput. It's entirely too good. If you're going to spend money on a deck, Cranes is the way to go.

Shisori
User

Postby Shisori » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:24 pm

True i just prefer the static spirit from the Will trinket , and the shadow pan's trinket if im not mistaken is exactly the same int or pretty damn close to it, but yeah if i can find the cards cheap i wouldnt turn it down, sorry if that seems condescending haha

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:27 pm

The cranes deck maths out to an obscene amount of regen (I don't have it on hand, someone else probably does.)

We gain no real benefit from spirit because we're constantly hit \ exp cap by default just from our regular gear. There's no real reason to have a static spirit trinket when you can have a trinket that procs and gives you more regen, on top of allowing you to nix spirit from your gem slots or forging to get more throughput stats if you aren't hurting for regen.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:30 pm

And don't get me wrong, we get regen from spirit. I meant that we don't get anything extra from it that makes it better to have static spirit on trinkets instead of having a spirit proc, etc.

Shisori
User

Postby Shisori » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:32 pm

True. The reason i say i like the static spirit is i dont HAVE to wait for a 1min ICD and hope it procs, however ive been told that the proc rate on the new trinkets are crazy good, as far as regemeing the static spirit would allow you to do this aswell, im fairly certain that once we reach the new 2 raids that we will be able to get rid of spirit gems and go towards socket bonus's for sure. But i do agree the deck is good no doubt, i just really dont have mana problems, i think i asked for 1 innervate throughout the entire raid so far.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:35 pm

That's one innervate too many. Sounds to me like you have mana problems!

Anyways, the thing the static spirit fails to have is nearly 1000 int. Int is ridiculously good for us in terms of throughput. If the spirit trinket has an int proc that maths out to that or more, then you'd have a leg to stand on in your trinket vs. crane trinket.

You'd be able to gem and have better throughput, but you'd still be down a large amount of int from your trinket.

Shisori
User

Postby Shisori » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:38 pm

The will trinket has an int proc of like 3k if im not mistaken, though i dont know the ICD on it, im safe to guess though its between 45 seconds to 60 seconds, including Uptime.

And haha yeah TONS of mana problems =P

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:43 pm

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? My phone has the max apps i can have right now, and my Ipod is dead =*(, so no i dont =(

very silly excuse.

Shisori
User

Postby Shisori » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:45 pm

silly ? yes...truth? yes lol, i can start deleting stuff off my phone if thats a problem, it will be fixed =D

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Just dug into the trinkets a bit.

Our best trinkets are Relic of Chi'ji and Qin-Xi's Polarizing Seal until heroic Spirits of the Sun. Shado-pan trinket is absolute garbage. This entire argument is irrelevant, other than the fact that you still should work towards getting a crane deck.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”