-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Six years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
- Pre-TBC:
Full clears of all raids as Protection (AQ20/40, BWL, MC). All kills made while content was current.
- TBC:
Full clears of all raids as Protection, then Retribution (Kara, ZA, BT, Gruuls, Mags, TK, SSC, Hyjal, and SW). All kills made while content was current, and Sunwell BEFORE the nerf.
- WotLK:
Full clears of all raids as Retribution (Nax 10/25, OS 10/25, Halion 10/25, Ulduar 10/25, TotC 10/25H, ICC 10/25H - realm first Light of Dawn FoS). All kills made while content was current. Light of Dawn was made with 5% buff.
- Cataclysm:
Cleared BoT, TotFW, BWD on 10 and 25, with some HM's. Was absent for all of Firelands (got married..sigh). Cleared DS 10/25, with 6/8 HM's)

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Franchise, Paladin
- Race & why did you choose it: Blood Elf, it was the only option at the time. And now it's the most viable for DPS w/ racial to silence / MP5.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... e/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? ...
- Professions and why did you choose them: 525 Jewelcrafting for the 3 bonus gems, 525 Blacksmithing for the 2 extra sockets.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Retribution PVE, Retribution PvP. I play both classes daily.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Strength obviously my main priority. But as for secondary/reforges, I'm going with Mastery at the moment for the extra holy damage to my Templars Verdict and Crusader Strike. Some venues are claiming haste is equal to and maybe greater than Mastery, but my Mastery is 66.01% buffed so I'm thinking I'll stick with it.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Glyphs at the moment for Retribution are survival. I am using Templar's Verdict, Divine Storm, and Harsh Words (seems viable if you are running away from the boss, say Morchok and still have holy power that would go to waste, might as well use it for some damage if you are at full health). I will be replacing Divine Storm w/ Mass Exorcism when it becomes available.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Inquisition w/ 3 HP, Templars Verdict w/ 5 HP, then prioritizing Crusader Strike, Exorcism, Judgement (Hammer of Wrath if target < 20% or Avenging Wrath active is my second choice after Templars Verdict)
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Rival, The Bloodthirsty
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Driven is the guild I am currently in. We have been raiding casually for the past few months. I will not be leaving it on any of my other characters. But I am applying to try and become part of a team-effort in a positive raid environment that will progress in the future.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: I will be able to provide sometime next week if that is ok.
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): I will be able to provide sometime next week if that is ok.
- Alts & their name/level: N/A
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): xvietnow2x on AIM
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: No. Looking to move to an East Coast realm for better raid times.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I'd like to be part of a progressing team environment. I enjoy raiding and playing with other people.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? AMD x6 CPU, 12GB RAM, 1GB GeForce 250 video card. With full settings in a 25-man and vertical sync disabled, running over 80 FPS.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2153695091.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). I will be able to provide this sometime next week if that is ok.

Isen
User

Re: Franchise - Retribution Paladin

Postby Isen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:20 pm

I will be able to respond to this sometime next week if that is ok.

Franchise
User

Postby Franchise » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Sounds good, I'll have the data from a raid Tuesday night. And it will be a prime time for me to take a UI screenshot, showing all the different things I've got going and my layout during an actual encounter. BTW I'm not too handy w/ MS Paint but I'll give it a whirl.

Franchise
User

Postby Franchise » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:24 pm

If data from a LFR run will be acceptable I can actually do that right now, I wasn't sure.

Franchise
User

Postby Franchise » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:45 pm

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Franchise wrote:If data from a LFR run will be acceptable I can actually do that right now, I wasn't sure.

non-lfr is greatly preferred however it doesn't hurt to see lfr.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Franchise
User

Postby Franchise » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:12 pm

OK I'll do an LFR now, then a heroic run on Tuesday.

Franchise
User

Postby Franchise » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Franchise
User

Postby Franchise » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Logs - First half of LFR (joined 1/4)
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/2878354

Kody
User

Postby Kody » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Are you clicking most of your abilities? If no, what abilities do you have bound?

Franchise
User

Postby Franchise » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:05 pm

The only times I really usually need to click are to pre-pot and to use my CD macro. Other than that, everything is configured to my Razer Nostromo gamepad.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:12 pm

did you complete all content as this character?
if you never tasted joy

Franchise
User

Postby Franchise » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:33 pm

From new Naxx and beyond, yes. Previous content cleared while current on my former Protection Warrior.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Franchise wrote:From new Naxx and beyond, yes. Previous content cleared while current on my former Protection Warrior.

naxx 40 or 10/25?

have you played on beta much? how do you feel about the paladin changes that went live this week as well as the level 90 talents?
if you never tasted joy

Franchise
User

Postby Franchise » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:32 pm

I only created this character at the very end of BC. So it's only done revamped Naxx 10 and 25 and everything current since.

I like the changes alot because we're more of a utility class for sure. I love the fact that talents don't require hitting the trainer, and being able to change certain talents on the fly. The lvl 90 ones are VERY nice for raid CD's. Hand of Purity at lvl 60 seems very nice too for an extra mitigation for a tank or someone standing in fire :D

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”