-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Probably
-- Saturday (optional): Doubt it
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: Since 07 from BC so 5 years.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Burning Crusade :
- Cleared BT (Paladin)
Wrath :
- Cleared Naxx (Warlock)
- Cleared Ulduar (Warlock)
- Cleared ToGC Normal (Warlock)
- 1/4HM ToGC (Warlock)
- Cleared Normal ICC (Death Knight)
- 10/12HM ICC (Death Knight)

Cataclysm:
- Cleared 12/12 Normal BoT/BwD/ToTW (Death Knight)
- Cleared 12/13HM BoT/BwD/ToTW [Ascendant Council 2% Wipes (Death Knight)]
- Cleared 7/7 Normal Mode Firelands (Death Knight)
- Cleared 6/7HM Firelands [300 Wipes Heroic Rag Phase 4(Death Knight)]
- Cleared LFR Dragon Soul (Death Knight)
- Cleared Normal Dragon Soul (Death Knight)
- Cleared Heroic Dragon Soul Pre Nerf (Death Knight)

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Xizz / Death Knight
- Race & why did you choose it: Goblin, 1% Haste
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... z/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus?
- Professions and why did you choose them: Engineering for Rocket Boots, shit is fun for messing around and tight spots and Synapse Springs, Jewelcrafting for the Strength Gems of course.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Unholy/Frost, I play Frost when I have to for raid comp or when Unholy is no longer viable.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Main and Offspec are the same, just a minor adjustment to Expertise if I go Frost. Stack Strength with gems and Reforge into Haste/Mastery, Haste for the rune regen and Mastery for the Shadow Damage from my Scourge Strike and Death and Decay.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Unholy - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... nt/primary
Frost - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... /secondary

Unholy and Frost are just common sense Glyphs there is no debate on what you want to use

Unholy - Glyph of SS? It's my main ability, 30% extra shadow damage, Glyph of Raise Dead? I'm Unholy, Damage from my Ghoul is a fuck ton, especially with 40% extra on top of it. Glyph of Death Coil is for if my ghoul is low health + 20 RP regen.

Frost - Glyph of OB = 20% Extra on my Obliterate which is nice, Glyph of Frost Strike reduces my Frost Strike RP cost, I don't have to pool as much, Glyph of infects FF on my targets which saves me Frost Runes

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Army of the Dead ,Outbreak (Disease Application), Death and Decay, Frost Strike x2 (Serves two purposes, 1. Renews Disease Timers, 2. I gain RP from it for a later cause) SS x2 or just keep spamming SS until I have RP to Summon Gargoyle, I pop Unholy Frenzy/Potions, Synapse Springs and Blood Lust if its up and my Gargoyle gets benefit. Yes Blood Lust and Unholy Frenzy stack I've made 20kg off a bet lol
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/A
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Wrath Character but Blood Guard for RBG's
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: The Afflicted - I got kicked, No joking here I got kicked for rolling on GCG and I owed 23k and I refused to pay it because I didn't back out fast enough and my guild leader was the one who won against me and kicked me because of that...ridiculous I know.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imageshack.us/f/26/wowscrnshot082112215046.jpg/
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): Last Full night of raiding (http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5c7p62zy0v5mgucb/)
- Alts & their name/level: 85 Mage Xizoan / 81 Holy Paladin Xizz (Special "I)
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Grouch contacted me on Guild recruitment
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? 25man, Horde, You guys have drive and ambition.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
CPU - i7 2600k @ 4.6GHz 1.35v
Memory - 16GB
Video Cards - 2 580 GTX GeForce's (Yes I'm SLIing)
Typical FPS around 100 or more FPS from what my addons tell me, I'm sure 60 is max for WoW.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/2138719882.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
http://imageshack.us/f/444/simplemath.png/

Amye
User

Re: Xizz - Unholy Death Knight

Postby Amye » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:52 pm

if you played and lost how come you didn't just pay it? :p

Xizz
User

Postby Xizz » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:58 pm

I didn't have it lol I was desperate! lol

Kody
User

Postby Kody » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:25 am

Xizz wrote:The Afflicted - I got kicked, No joking here I got kicked for rolling on GCG and I owed 23k and I refused to pay it because I didn't back out fast enough and my guild leader was the one who won against me and kicked me because of that...ridiculous I know.

So basically you decided to say screw it and bet money you didn't have, and risked getting kicked over something like that instead of just having some self-control? Hm....

Xizz
User

Postby Xizz » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 am

Kody wrote:
Xizz wrote:The Afflicted - I got kicked, No joking here I got kicked for rolling on GCG and I owed 23k and I refused to pay it because I didn't back out fast enough and my guild leader was the one who won against me and kicked me because of that...ridiculous I know.

So basically you decided to say screw it and bet money you didn't have, and risked getting kicked over something like that instead of just having some self-control? Hm....

It was more of a "If I could pay you I would but since you're being an absolute prick over something ridiculous then this guild isn't worth the drama" type of thing. If I had known I was going to get kicked over something so idiotic I would have never rolled but the childish attitude he had toward the entire situation wasn't worth my time. If this ridiculous situation is going to be a problem, I'll just withdraw my app and look at my other offers.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Do you feel these logs accurately represent your dps? Is there anything you could have changed to perform better on non aoe fights? Are you comfortable with frost as a dps spec? How comfortable are you with kiting and can you think of any fights you personally had to do it on during boss progression?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Xizz
User

Postby Xizz » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Ninetales wrote:Do you feel these logs accurately represent your dps? Is there anything you could have changed to perform better on non aoe fights? Are you comfortable with frost as a dps spec? How comfortable are you with kiting and can you think of any fights you personally had to do it on during boss progression?

I think if I'm not constantly trying to improve myself I'm playing this game the wrong way, I have loads of improvement to accomplish. There could be several factors to perform better on non aoe fights. I could of missed a CD with potting or missed my timing on other ones to line up with my major cds. I'm more than comfortable with Frost, I just get bored with it, I've kited worms on Magmaw on several occasions and Conclave adds as well. Kiting is not foreign to me whatsoever.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:21 pm

So you think that your dps on fights like hagara, ultraxion and warmaster are about right? I can't really say that we have a full time unholy dk to compare you to so I'm curious if you can defend your logs. Also, we're looking for people that strive to play the spec of the highest optimal dps at any given time.

Xizz
User

Postby Xizz » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Ninetales wrote:So you think that your dps on fights like hagara, ultraxion and warmaster are about right? I can't really say that we have a full time unholy dk to compare you to so I'm curious if you can defend your logs. Also, we're looking for people that strive to play the spec of the highest optimal dps at any given time.

Hagara is just one of those unforgiving fights for Unholy DK's. You have to figure the fact that the fight is literally 30seconds of standing still and the rest is mobility so you're restricting melee. With ranged plowing in while my diseases tick running in circles during Ice phase and getting into to position for Lightning phase is just destroying my dps. I mean If I had a healer that wanted to keep me alive during both phases just staying in...so be it but that's not going to happen. I play the optimal spec that benefits the most, Coming mists the fact that you can have portable reforger will change everything for me because I can go between Frost/Unholy on the dime, So of course I'm going to play the optimal spec whenever convenient.

Vashtii
User

Postby Vashtii » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:50 am

Wooooow euphoric, throwing me and phazon under the bus!

The only reason your hagara dps should be low is if you get ice tombed, which is 100% rng.
Range and melee both have 0 dps during lightning because the one mob dies fast as hell and with dotting, deathcoil and DnD coupled with the ice phase not lasting very long your dps shouldnt suffer... unless you get iceblocked.

Helping my friend move so ill post more later.

Vashtii
User

Postby Vashtii » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:58 am

Quick add..... did you die on ultraxion? Having trouble viewing stuff from my phone but your dps on that fight is very low.

Xizz
User

Postby Xizz » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Yes embarrassingly enough, don't know if it was me being arrogant or latency spike lol

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:16 pm

lagging!
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Xizz
User

Postby Xizz » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:44 pm

grouch wrote:
lagging!

Possibly! Lol cant really check, I'm on my phone at a hospital

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Could you get logs tomorrow and show them to us?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”