-- Wednesday: y
-- Thursday: y
-- Friday (optional): n
-- Saturday (optional):n
-- Sunday: y
- Do any others have access to your account? no
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why?yes
- How long have you played WoW: about 4 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): full clear of everything in WOTLK other then heroic lk, current, BT, kil'jaedon (on my old toon), glory to the ulduar raider 10 and 25, yogg 0, Defender of a shattered world, 5/7 HM FL's, 5/8 HM DS,

Character Information:
- Name, & Class:Sinisterxx (the forgotten coast) Rogue
- Race & why did you choose it: human, for racial
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... rxx/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? Stupid lady that likes to mow at 9 at night ><
- Professions and why did you choose them: LWing, enchating, for the self enchants
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? MS combat, OS, sub, getting back into pvp
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: choice of gear for BiS for highest output of damage in pve content
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Goslice and dice, GO adrenaline rush, and GO sinister strike, for dps for raiding
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?open SS > S&D at 1 combopnt>revealing>SS to 5 combo > evis, unless mangle on target, Adrenaline rush, revealing>ss>evis, rinse and repeat
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): highest was 2338 in BC s3, Duelist title, since achievements was 2187 in 2's Rival title
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: just left my guild yesterday due to co-gm needing to gear out his 3rd alt in our core grp, and not progressing due to people giving up when it gets to hard. and the forgotten coast is the worst server on this game

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5 ... s=78&e=481
- Alts & their name/level: zxmage 85, zxpally, 85, Sinxx-warrior85, Pewpewurdead, hunter, 45
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: had a post on LFG forums, and got an ingame pst from Grouch
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? i would like to get more progression content under my belt, i DO NOT want to be carried, i want to learn more of the fights, and want to progress, and i think after time, you will see that i am a very good assett.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Alienware(i know) x51, i7-3770 3.4ghz 10 gb ram, nvidia GTX560
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1944008753.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). not letting me post one =/

Tyde
User

Re: Sinisterxx, Legendary rogue Xfer

Postby Tyde » Thu May 10, 2012 8:58 pm

can we get a screenshot of your UI

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu May 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Sinister wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). not letting me post one =/

http://imageshack.us/
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Sinister
User

Postby Sinister » Thu May 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Sorry about that, wasnt logging in on imgshack at the time

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Mon May 14, 2012 4:50 am

psssst.. linking your ui sitting in org/sw shows a guild nothing.
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:25 pm

a month with no follow-up from the applicant, i'm assuming they are no longer interested.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”