-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): If im needed
-- Saturday (optional): If im needed
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why?No, I havent had any trouble with my account before but I soon hope to get one
- How long have you played WoW: 2 years on and off at the start of cata
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 6/7 heroic fl 2/8 heroic DS

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Trorgoe, Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: Worgen because of the 1% crit
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... goe/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? Can you describe the ruckus?
- Professions and why did you choose them: Leatherworking because of the 80 agility it gives me as well as Im able to make my gear. I also have skinning for the crit it gives and helping to level leathworking
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I can play all three specs very well but my main spec is Survival my second spec is MM but I switch to BM and play it quite often for fun
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: I try and stack as much Crit and Mastery I can as a Survival hunter and also if needed to play BM i can cause its the same stat priority. MM I just reforge to a tad bit more haste
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: I use Explosive Shot because its my hardest hit shot as well as I use it very often. I use Arcane shot because with my 4 set I can use it much more often. I also use Kill Shot because once the boss gets to 15% being able to possible hit 2 50ks is fairly good dps increase
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? For survival hunters there isnt really a rotation its more so a shot priority Explosive Shot>Black Arrow>Arcane Shot Arcane shot with extra focus and keep serpent sting up with your filter cobra shot.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? Not a healer
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I dont pvp very much but will if people want me to
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My guild has poor attendence and I feel like I could go farther in progression then what they offer me

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s47 ... 53505.jpg- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): Im working on them now
- Alts & their name/level: Margan boomkin/resto druid lvl 85 Mytholdiir arms warrior lvl 85 Ediahant fire/arcane mage lvl 85
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Grouch added me real id to apply for the guild
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Im just looking for a guild I can progress with and im happy to sit for any fight if needed
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? CPU-AMD A4-3300M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.90 GHz Memory-4.00 GB Video card-AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6480G Computer-Hp Pavilion g7 Notebook PC Average fps-20-25
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. Ping-45ms Upload speed- 1.06mbps Download speed- 8.37mbps
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s47 ... 120130.jpg

Velathiana
User

Re: 397 hunter 2/8heroic

Postby Velathiana » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:31 pm

I also have skinning for the crit it gives and helping to level leathworking

Skinning isn't really an acceptable raiding profession. Do you have plans on switching another profession? If so, which one?

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s47 ... 120130.jpg

I have a sneaking suspicion that the picture you posted wasn't made in MS Paint or anything of the sort. If you don't have ms paint, there are a bunch of other programs or websites you can use to accomplish the same thing.

Best of luck with your app.

"It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

Trorgoe
User

Postby Trorgoe » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:34 pm

I was planning on switching to engineering because of the proc and all of the benefits it gives

Velna
User

Postby Velna » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 pm

What race are you planning on going if accepted?

Trorgoe
User

Postby Trorgoe » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:14 pm

I would choose a troll because if I put it with my rapid fire it would almost be like having the glyph but better

Demise
User

Postby Demise » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:49 am

Age & Location: 16, West Virginia

Tell me how your parents would fill about you playing WoW more than a part time job? We raid 5 days a week, for 5 hours a day some times with no breaks.

How long have you played WoW: 2 years on and off at the start of cata

Cata has been around now for just over a year, please explain.

Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Im just looking for a guild I can progress with and im happy to sit for any fight if needed

How would you handle it if we needed to sit you for 3 weeks straight due to working on Heroic Spine, and Madness? If we wanted you to roll a mage or rogue for that specific fight alone would you do it? and how fast would it take you?

good luck in your app. also get that painting.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:04 am

Maybe he means that he's played for 2 years and has played on and off since the beginning of the xpac?

Camarin
User

Postby Camarin » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:31 am

Demise wrote:
Age & Location: 16, West Virginia

Tell me how your parents would fill about you playing WoW more than a part time job? We raid 5 days a week, for 5 hours a day some times with no breaks.

On top of that, how are your time management skills? I joined when I was around your age, and eventually the times conflicted with my school work and extra curriculars. Could you see that happening with your school work and raiding?

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:45 pm

I think you're a bit to young to be a part of our environment, I'm going to deny this application. Best of luck in your guild search.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Psychotron
User

Postby Psychotron » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:55 am

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”