- Age & Location: 24 Good ol Michigan
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): From 5pm-1am usually every day.
- Number of Testicles: 2.
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Nope.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Of course I do, safety first!
- How long have you played WoW: Since Beta of Vanilla WoW. #1 Nerd.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Vanilla: Full Clear of Naxx
TBC: KJ: 5% wipes last week before nerf.
Wrath: Everything but H:LK
Cata: Never got H: Rag, attempted Heroics in DS, never got anywhere, not been in a capable enough guild.
- Name, & Class: Amative(Blackrock) Protection Paladin
- Race & why did you choose it: Tauren, because blood elf paladins are way over used.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ive/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? I can't! It's just crazy!
- Professions and why did you choose them: Inscription for the Shoulder Enchant, and I just power leveled enchanting, since JCing has gone straight to shit.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I have a Ret PvE Offspec, and Holy PvP Spec. I PvP quite often, and play ret in LFR's.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: I am currently wearing 5piece from t13, because I have never seen the shoulders off Morchok drop for tanking, so im trying!
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Protection: Seal of Truth- 10 Expertise? Helps a ton.
Shield of Righteous- 10% more damage = 10% more threat.
Hammer of Right- 10% more damage = 10% more threat, lol.
Holy Wrath- I have used this since Ragnaros to help with the sons, havent really changed it.
Consecration- The damage increase helps with AoE tanking.
Avengers Shield- Helps with aoe tanking aswell.
Minor's dont really matter all that much for tanking.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Ret Paladin use a FCFS rotation, if its up... USE IT!
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? What's a heal?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I got Leuitanent(sp?) something on my mage, thats really about it. Wasn't a huge PvPr in Vanilla.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Currently in Reality on Blackrock, but trying to progress myself, not wipe on Normal Madness for 4 weeks.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/71 ... 34620.jpg/ It's a screenshot from my mage, but its the same exact setup for my paladin, just diffrent attacks on the bars
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): Do not have one as a tank. So sorry.
- Alts & their name/level: Tilena (Blackrock) level 85.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I do not know anyone, and from Recruitment Forums.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Simple Math seems like it would be a really fun guild to raid with, looks like you guys know how to have fun and be serious at the same time, and become serious when it comes to progression.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Typical FPS is around 45-60 during 25man raids.
AMD Phenom II X6 1090
Don't remember my Video Card offhand.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.
For some reason, this new WiFi has really fucked my uplaod speed. I am in the process of hard wireing myself to the modem. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1709906133.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). I looked outside and saw snow, so why not? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/74943024.png/