28 Philadelphia PA area
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 6-12pm sun-thursday
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional): I can but prefer to keep my Fri and Sat for social obligations. However will raid when necessary.
-- Saturday (optional): ^^
-- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account? no
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: about 2 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Started playing WoW when ICC was being released. 11/12 25 heroic ICC. 7/13 Heroic 4.1 and 6/7 heroic in 4.2

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Fugitivelama Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: Troll chose it based on hunter friendly racials
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/andorhal/Fugitivelama/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? I can
- Professions and why did you choose them: Jewelcrafting and Engineering. JC for the Bonus Gems and because it produces gold as well. Engineering because it is awesome and also for the Agi Proc on gloves.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I switch specs around as needed for the raid. Right now I have a Bethtilac Spec and basic MM DPS spec. I played SV for most of 4.1 as it was ahead of MM for most of it. While I am not completely ignorant to BM , I have never used it as a serious raiding spec. If BM is ever needed I have no problem switching and mastering that spec.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: This seems like a moot point for my class during cata but basically I take the piece of gear with the most Agility. In the rare instance there is more than once piece for a certain slot I preffer Crit and Haste over mastery. The choices aren't exactly there right now to make this any more specific.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: for MM I have been using Rapid Fire , Arcane Shot , and Steady Shot as prime glyphs. Steady shot is the clear DPS leader in glyphs so its a no brainer. RF is something i just recently went with over Chimera shot glyph, I feel that it improved my DPS especially during burn phases. major glyphs I have been using disengage , raptor strike and trap launcher. trap launcher may be a small DPS gain with the extra focus being saved , depends on many factors. Raptor strike for healing phases like seeds on heroic ragnaros.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? My rotation changes many times during the fight. for the first 10% of a boss encounter i just spam AIMED shots and STEADY shots. I wanna keep my haste buff up with steadies in pairs when needed and use all my CDs at the start with a prepot and readiness when RF is up. My rotation for the majority of the encounter is apply SS and keep refreshed with chimera on CD(10 sec) in between chimeras I am firing two pairs of steady shots on the normal with 3 arcane shots laced in between as needed to not cap on focus and keep enough focus to hit chimera on CD. When hasted I am using aimed as my focus dump in place of arcane. Aimed procs take place of an arcane in the rotation, and when a 4pc t12 procs i try to fire off a Kill command in place of an arcane as well when possible
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/A
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): none
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: in Critical Error (Andorhal), GM and Raid leader is leaving due to IRL situations , our healers and some good DPS already left without attempting to replace him or move on.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/85300/
- Alts & their name/level: FugitiveDK - 85 (Blood DK) , Fugitivehomo 85 - Ret Pally
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: on server
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Seems like a group of people who play at a high level but still have fun while doing so.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Its a computer that I custom built over a period time. MSI 890GxM-G65 Motherboard with AMD Phenom II 1100t processor over clocked to almost 4ghz. 12 GB 1600 DDR3 , 120GB OCZ SSD( Sata III) ,1TB HDD, MSI GTX560ti video card (Overclocked all around). run about 30 FPS in a 25man , higher if I lower some settings but i like to play on Ultra
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1616376190.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”