-- Tuesday: yep
-- Wednesday: yep
-- Thursday: yep
-- Friday (optional): yep
-- Saturday (optional): yep
-- Sunday: yep
- Do any others have access to your account? no
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? yes i do
- How long have you played WoW: my account was created on the release day of vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): everything except heoric rag

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Grafx, Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc, cause trolls are gay even though its a 500 dps increase
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/greymane/Grafix/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? Neg
- Professions and why did you choose them: Herbalism and inscription. haste is good and i was lazy to farm shoulder enchant
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? MM and a heroic bethalic spiderling spec
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: im a hunter, there is no choice
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: the only ones hunters use, we arent really that optional
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? hunters dont have rotation
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): i dont pvp
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Crimson alliance on greymane since vanilla, top 10 US guild in BC and Wrath. Died in wrath. The officers and I now run a The Afflicted horde guild on greymane, while some went to vodka. Why am i leaving TA and the same players few players ive played with since vanilla? cause it isnt top 10 us anymore, and we suck ass pretty much. Recruiting is awful and people can't do simple things like soak baleroc shards properly or move from seeds on heroic rag p1

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Mines pretty basic
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): your guild poached me cause of my logs, im not a log whore, i just do good deeps, i dont even know how to look em up. so u do it plox
- Alts & their name/level: none that are 85
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected] = msn
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: You guys poached me about 2 weeks ago.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: nope
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? mines good, i dont get fps drops
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. its super rare i ever DC... i think twice in a year ive DC'ed
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). im posting this from my cell

Yep, my app is rather lazy, but this isn't vanilla WoW anymore where UI screenshots and picture drawings matter, you guys poached me so i dont even know why im filling this app out. I havent apped to a guild in 5 years since ive been in the same one so i think its gay.

Anyways let me know

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:27 pm

finish the app or the app stops here.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Keoni
User

Postby Keoni » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:25 pm

That's funny. See ya later.
ImageImage