Klever- Holy Paladin (single transfer)

Even Baddier Baddies
Klever
User

Klever- Holy Paladin (single transfer)

Postby Klever » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 18, Texas.
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): I play most of the time between 5 PM and 1 AM Sunday-Thursday. I'm not on as often on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Number of Testicles: I have two testicles, unless it's Winter, then I have none.
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Check.
-- Tuesday: Check.
-- Wednesday: Check.
-- Thursday: Check.
-- Friday (optional): Varies, but if it is a necessity, I can be there.
-- Saturday (optional): Varies, but if it is a necessity, I can be there.
-- Sunday: Check.
- Do any others have access to your account? No.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: I have played WoW since Mid-BC.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Wrath: Cleared everything on normal.(4/5 Heroic ToC) Took a long break during Wrath, so I did not do much of the heroic ICC fights, except for a few. Cataclysm: Heroic Magmaw, Maloriak, Chimaeron, Atramedes, and Halfus (everything other boss was cleared on Normal). I have studied 13/13 though. I have downed 3/7H 10 man in Firelands (Shannox, Rhyolith, and Majordomo, with 7/7 cleared on Normal), but I have attempts on 6/7H, and I've studied Heroic Ragnaros.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Klever, paladin.
- Race & why did you choose it: Blood Elf, the boost of mana and even the silence from Arcane Torrent is extremely helpful.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ver/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? I don't know...can you? http://www.m0ar.org/4977
- Professions and why did you choose them: BS/JC. Choose the two for the standard gains. 2 more slots for Int gems from BS, and the 3 Chimera's Eyes from JC.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? My main spec is Holy, with an offspec of Retribution that I know and can play well. The gear for my ret spec has a 364 ilvl. It is geared enough for normal fights and the old teir, but it would need quite a bit more gear to be able to sustain DPS on heroic fights. I have never tried to play prot, because I tanked a lot back in Wrath on my DK, so tanking is extremely boring to me now.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: In my gear, I'm striving to have as much haste as possible, while also having enough spirit to keep mana up during heroic fights. Crit is quite a bit below haste and spirit, and mastery is just total shit, so i reforge out of them as much as I can. For my ret spec, I make sure to have as close to hit cap and expertise cap without going under, and then taking mastery everywhere else, with crit falling slightly behind.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Holy Shock, for 5% increased crit chance (with the 2peice, I am using holy shock almost everytime Daybreak procs or is off cooldown if I can spare the healing, so getting more crits from it is great.) Divine Favor to elongate Divine Favor by another 10 seconds. Those extra 10 seconds of faster cast time and better chance to crit could easily save someone's life. Seal of Insight, because the 5% increased healing can not be passed up; it is too huge of a bonus. Divine Plea to get 6% more mana from the spell, because with the combined use of Fiery Quintessence my total mana pool is much larger, so the amount of mana I get back is immense, and the 6% makes it even better. Divinity to get 10% mana when I use LoH. 10% mana is HUGE, because LoH will most likely be used when a tank is taking extreme damage and dips very low, and having 10% extra mana when I could be close to OOM, would give me quite a few more casts to sustain the tank's health. and lastly Light of Dawn, to hit one extra target. This glyph is great because of the large amounts of AoE damage that come out in Heroic fights. It is especially helpful on Heroic Domo. With everyone stacked up, thats another person that could be healed up to the point of not getting slaughtered by the next slice. For Retribution, I have Seal of Truth to provide 10 more expertise. This makes hitting the expertise cap very easy. I also use Templar's Verdict, which gives me 15% more damage to the spell. This is a must, because TV is one of the top damaging ability for Rets. I also have Crusader Strike, to give me 5% increased crit chance on the ability that I use on cooldown to stack up Holy Power.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? (I'm putting it here anyway, just to clarify that I know my offspec well.) I make sure to keep on Inquistion, and from there I use Crusader Strike and TV, with a filler inbetween (HoW>Exo>Judge)
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? For aoe healing, I use Light of Dawn, hitting targets infront of me, to sustain the raid's health. I also use Holy Radiance (usually with a CD if the fight doesn't have huge Tank damage spikes) to heal raid members within 20 yards. For single target heals I have Holy Shock, which has a 40% chance to give me 6% of my base mana back and automatically stacks a holy power (the resource of Light of Dawn and Word of Glory). I use Word of Glory, usually at 3 stacks of Holy Power, as a costless heal, either to save a DPS' life, or sustain Tank heals. I also have Holy Light, which is a spell I can cast on anyone, and it will do 100% of the healing done to my beacon target. If there is no heavy tank damage, but moderate AoE damage, i will use holy light often to keep raid up. I have Divine Light which is my heavy tank healing spell; it's what I use to heal big chunks of HP for the tanks, or even save a raid members life if he will not be taking anymore damage for a couple seconds. Lastly I have Flash of Light, which is my "OH SHIT!" spell, when someone dips real low and I know I won't have the time to cast a longer heal. I rarely use it, because the mana cost isn't worth the amount it heals for. I also have Lay on Hands, which is used for 10% mana if I'm getting dangerously low and there is no risk of someone dropping real low. Otherwise it's my great, big "OH SHIT!" button, because I get rewarded for using it and I heal someone up to full health with no cast time.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Don't PvP. I've gotten to like 1600 in 2's, in all PvE gear, just spam healing my partner. *flex*
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I was in [Flatline] and [Stay Thirsty], both on Area 52. [Flatline] had some great officers, but it sat on weak shoulders as the guild master was not a very good raid leader and couldn't handle it. I realized this early on, so I left. The good officers and players from this guild reformed into [Stay Thirsty]. I raided with this guild for a couple weeks, but the officer that truly kept the guild running smoothly, transferred over to this guild. The drama started to multiply daily, and the great players in the guild were not worth dealing with all the bullshit.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb364/fulceschool/AAAAAAAAATROLOSAWHWRh.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://worldoflogs.com/reports/5dpoqr0h6rt5aafd/ AND http://worldoflogs.com/reports/whoufrcc5cpinnlo/
- Alts & their name/level: 85 Surv Hunter (Lafiana) and 85 Blood DK (Goblinflow)
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Through a friend in Simple Math, named Minted. He was an officer of a past guild of mine.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I have heard some great things about the guild from Minted. I believe that I could fit great into the guild. I am hardcore raider, who likes an environment where raiding is key, yet friendships are still created. I'm sick of kiddy drama bullshit. Also, I really have a desire to return to a 25 man raiding scene. 25 mans require more players to be skilled, and I believe the difficulty level is increased based from that.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.60 GHz with 4 gigs of RAM. haven't put in a great video card in this comp yet, but I plan to when this one stops performing at a level that assesses my needs (AKA when I can no longer see fire) . I sustain 25-35 FPS for 25 mans.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. I have a very stable internet connection, I never lag and DC once in a lifetime in 25 mans. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1432435243.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). This is more edited in paint, but parts are drawn, and it's better than any drawing. This is Minted IRL. http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... Lfinal.jpg

malyse
User

Postby malyse » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:31 pm

You were 15 in Oct 2010, but you're 18 now?!

http://acrimony.guildlaunch.com/forums/ ... ?t=5757998

Klever
User

Postby Klever » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:37 pm

I got the magics.

Klever
User

Postby Klever » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 pm

I'm actually 16 now, but put 18 just to avoid the whole "age" thing. It's never been a problem before, so I just left it like that. I act as any 18+ person would at age 16. Sincere apologies for the lie.

Kylae
User

Postby Kylae » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Why does your email address link to a Facebook account who's name is Maria Lochez?

Klever
User

Postby Klever » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:48 pm

[email protected] is an account i use mainly for WoW apps. The Facebook is a fake account.

malyse
User

Postby malyse » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Velna
User

Postby Velna » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Simple Math. #1 creepers. You can't hide anything from us.

Klever
User

Postby Klever » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm

I don't even know there. O.o Probably just fucked up, cause I was like 14 back then, didn't even sound like I had hit puberty. What the....I don't even....

sacira
User

Postby sacira » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:02 pm

malyse is so good.

merk
User

Postby merk » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Malyse scares me. She should work for a collections agency, law enforcement, something:

"Yes I know you moved to Mexico, got a gender operation to go with the new name, and now work in one of those tourist ... shows. But in 1978 you shoplifted a snickers bar, king sized, from the local 7-11. AND I'M HERE TO COLLECT!"

malyse
User

Postby malyse » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Velathiana
User

Postby Velathiana » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Malyse scares me. She should work for a collections agency, law enforcement, something:

My first thought was intel. CIA could use some pointers from Malyse.

"It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

Isen
User

Postby Isen » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Malyse should school the TSA

Bevey
User

Postby Bevey » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Why did you choose to spend your valor points on chest and not legs?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”