- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Nope.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: since 07' so 4 years.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Burning Crusade: Cleared Black Temple as A Holy Paladin.
Wrath: Destruction Warlock: Naxx Cleared, Ulduar Cleared, 3 Bosses in ToC then I quit.
Death Knight: Came back when ICC was out for 6 months, But I got 10/12HM in ICC
Cata: 8/13HM with experience on Heroic Nef and Heroic Cho'gall.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Xizz, Death Knight
- Race & why did you choose it: Goblin, Rocket Jump and 1% attack speed, and Orcs are Fugly.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shandris/xizz/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus?
- Professions and why did you choose them: Blacksmithing for Extra Sockets. Jewelcrafting for 3 67 strength gems.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Frost I play more than Unholy, Unholy I play when the raid needs it for Ebon Plague or AMZ, Frost for Icy Talons.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Fortunately, 2handed Frost and 2handed Unholy is similar gear optimization. But I prioritize Strength > Hit to cap> > Exp to cap > Haste > Mastery > Crit for Frost, Unholy Strength > Hit to cap > Haste > Mastery > Exp to cap > Crit.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Glyph of Obliterate gives me 20% additional damage for my Obliterate which would increase my Damage Output, Glyph of Frost Strike allows me to have 8 less Runic Power which allows me to not pool as much. Glyph of Howling Blast allows me to not have to apply my Frost Fever manually. Glyph of Pestilence allows my to spread my disease a little bit further by 5 yards. Glyph of Hungering Cold is for emergencies or temporary CC if needed. Glyph of Anti Magic Shell is for my Anti Magic Shell to last 2 seconds longer. Glyph of Blood Tap is for the ability to not harm me. Glyph of Horn of Winter increases the buff to 1min. Glyph of resilient Grip was just for pvp, but I sometimes you is in raid when someone needs me to pull trash. For Unholy, Glyph of Scourge Strike increases my Shadow Damage portion of my Scourge Strike by 30%, its my main ability for Damage output, Glyph of Raise dead increases my Ghouls strength by 40% which is a big portion of my Damage as well for Unholy. Glyph of Death Coil increases its damage for 15% and its shadow damage, I prioritize Death Coil after Scourge Strike and it enables me to Transform my ghoul after 5 stacks.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Horn of Winter before pull, Outbreak, and I prioritize My procs Obliterate > Frost Strike >Howling Blast, Its basically RNG but with new Blood of the North Passive ability we get a lot of Procs.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/A
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Pfft...No titles, Not really a pvp person but im trying, Highest arean rating was 1640 with a MM Hunter.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Ekpyrosis, wasn't going anywhere and we had a disagreement with what I was looking for in a guild. Epitome, had the dedication and desire but the Raid Environment was dull and strict, no social aspect what so ever.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/ ... 203946.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/7431/
- Alts & their name/level: Just a 70 Holy Paladin, Getting it to 85 soon.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: The GM contacted me on my Server.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? MY logs look terrible but I'll be more than happy to explain any faults and solutions on what I would fix.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 35-40 fps during raid, Dual Core Processor 4400+, 4 GB RAM, 9800 NVIDIA GeForce
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1278988909.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/ ... Horsey.png

phazon
User

Postby phazon » Tue May 03, 2011 2:12 pm

At a quick glance on my phone while I'm in classes:
1. Why haste enchant on bracers?
2. Did you name change on march 30?
3. You don't seem to like to use your raise dead, why?
4. Why glyph of howling blast rather than dark succor?
5. Why did you choose epidemic rather than butchery?
6. Have you played unholy much? Why did you choose 1/2 in imp blood tap rather than 1/3 in runic power mastery?
7. For being a raider in a heroic progression you seem to be sat a lot, why might this be?
8. Is it true that you gained most of your heroic kills within the first 1-2 weeks of being in your current guild?
9. Why is your frost strike damage appearing higher than your obliterate damage on recent parses?
Stormingire: What do you think she is doing Carbon?
Carbonlight: Fondling her pink socket?

phazon
User

Postby phazon » Tue May 03, 2011 4:59 pm

After looking over your logs some more there are quite a couple red flags that popped up. I will decide them into minor problems and major problems.

Minor:
1. I have yet to see you double pot once (easy fix)
2. You seem to use your blood tap along side your pillar of frost, could be made useful elsewhere.
3. Your blood plague uptime kinda sucks. (look back to number 2 in minor)
4. While cool down stacking is easy for frost naturally, it seems like there is a few spots where you could have stacked cool downs better.

Major:
1. Your top damaging ability 8/10 times is your frost strike, even after the change to frost, why are your obliterate hits so low?
2. You don't use your ghoul pet, you seem to maybe use it 1-2 times a whole raid night. (look at number 4 in minor)
3. You seem to have an impeccable ability to get hit by everything, you take a lot of very avoidable damage.
Stormingire: What do you think she is doing Carbon?
Carbonlight: Fondling her pink socket?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu May 05, 2011 6:32 am

response?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Thu May 05, 2011 10:21 pm

At least he's not blood elf :p
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak