Rezolution Application

Even Baddier Baddies
James.cox
User

Rezolution Application

Postby James.cox » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:58 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 19, Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Weekends anytime, weekdays: mon 10pm-2am, tues all day, wed 7pm-2am, thurs 10pm-2am, fri all day.

- Number of Testicles: I believe 2

- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: no
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: no
-- Friday (optional): yes
-- Saturday (optional): yes
-- Sunday: yes

- Do any others have access to your account? no

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? I dont, and i've never had a problem not having one.

- How long have you played WoW: 05-present

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Some bc, all wotlk.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Rezolution, Rogue

- Race & why did you choose it: Undead, They were the best back then.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ion/simple

- Can you describe the ruckus? Uhhh...

- Professions and why did you choose them: Eng 525, Skinning 525. Eng because of its utility. Skinning cause i need some gold :P

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Mut, Sub. Often i pvp as sub

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Raiding as mut i try and go for gear with haste and mastery.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Mut: mut, backstab, rupture.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Mut rotation: keep snd up, rupture up and spam me some envenom. Vendetta on lockdown, cold blood when its up.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Challenger

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Method. No reason for leaving, was going to join show me how, but they were jerks and came out with a rule that prohibited me from joining.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): I have 346 gear, havent done any cata raids yet, except bh 10/25.

- Alts & their name/level: Sharixa 85, Vespia 83, Aggamar 50, Sparcks 75.

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Skype: james.cox.13

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Its Andorhol. Everyone knows you.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Would be cool to be in server guild #1

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Macbook pro 15' dual core 2.4ghz, 4gb memory, nividea 512mb video card. 30+fps at ultra

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. Ping 19ms, Dl speed 12.81mbps, upload 0.88mbps

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). I apologize, i do not have ms paint :(

[img]WoWScrnShot_033111_224544.jpeg[/img]

Enjun
User

Postby Enjun » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 am

didnt really look much past
Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: no
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: no
-- Friday (optional): yes
-- Saturday (optional): yes
-- Sunday: yes

I see you cant make 2 raids per week if thats a scheduling conflict that cant be adjusted it would be hard to fit you in. Im not an officer and havnt looked over your logs or anything. But i can see that beeing a problem

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:34 am

if you can't draw something in paint then get another drawing/painting application and use that. if you're too retarded to do that then you should withdraw your app right now.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

James.cox
User

Postby James.cox » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:49 am

[img]/Users/jamescox/Desktop/Wolfy.pdf[/img][/img]

Nachthymnen
User

Postby Nachthymnen » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:41 am

I honestly can't tell if we're being trolled or if he is serious.

Russak
User

Postby Russak » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:51 am

James.cox wrote:[img]/Users/jamescox/Desktop/Wolfy.pdf[/img][/img]

sovietlol

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 am

I like this app, you put alot of effort into it and I think we could talk to you about a bench raider spot, could you chat with us on vent around 1 am server time saturday night?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

James.cox
User

Postby James.cox » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:41 am

Lol sorry, no troll.

http://img5.imageshack.us/i/wolfyd.jpg/ <----Link to drawing.

Grendelle
User

Postby Grendelle » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:04 am

was going to join show me how, but they were jerks and came out with a rule that prohibited me from joining.

What was this rule if you don't mind my asking
Elune grants me her blessing, I offer you her wrath.

malyse
User

Postby malyse » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:31 am

That looks like m y dog.

*ignore the people, they're not nearly as cute as my little guy.

Pahimar
User

Postby Pahimar » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:48 am

malyse wrote:That looks like m y dog.

*ignore the people, they're not nearly as cute as my little guy.

He stares in to my soul....

Anyways, back on topic. If this is a serious app it feels like you didn't take much time in filling it out. Also it would be in your best interest to get some kind of log for us to look at. Apps without logs typically die very quickly.
Tan wrote:I want to run my fingers through your hair.

no homo

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:57 am

We can't seriously accept someone with no heroic experience as a rogue. We're only looking for the best player to fill the slot.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Keoni
User

Postby Keoni » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Wow. Simply wow. Talk about a great app. My mind is simply blown by your dedication to your character and the English language as a whole.

The Gods themselves clearly have come down and wept in your presence. Reading your app has inspired me to cure cancer, bring about world peace, and bend space and time to my will. I'm surprised you didn't do these things yourself already! Clearly you are truly the embodiment of Jesus himself and are a sage on the cusp of rising into Heaven. You live your life with only one true purpose of getting that thing.

How could anyone think that this is a joke app!? You're zero raid experience is a testament to the bosses simply fleeing once you stepped foot into their hallowed core. You have bested the depths of the Pit of Despair and the unholy Jester's Court, even vanquishing the SHRINE OF THE SILVER MONKEY. You conquered their hidden temple, leaving piles of loot (LIKE A RAD MOUNTAIN BIKE, YEA!) in their mad dash for the temple gate. Of course, being the great and powerful soul you are, you promptly donated it all to the poor or maybe those miserable puppies if you are into that sort of thing.

As you undoubtedly know, this is a Christian guild, and as such, understand that computers are a work of Satan and his AXIS OF EVIL. The nefarious work of Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Al Gore the Destroyer of Men, Overlord of the Internet. Computers tremble as you approach, and then spontaneously combust from your mighty KEYSTROKES. Thus you have to manually RIP the data from your computer and place it on the internet with your powerful technopathy. The machines and their corrupt masterminds tremble before you. You are John Connor, savior of Man.

You are the light in the dark. The one magnanimous soul among a world of the wretched, the decrepit, the beaten, and THE DAMNED. You have beaten all your demons and non-believers, so that one day, you could lead the black parade.

My aching heart can no longer take it! Please log on immediately, so that we can invite you to our plebeian guild and take you for a ride on the loot train express! Next stop! YOU AS GUILDMASTER! Choo Choo Motherfucker!

PS YOU ARE MY NEW IDK BFF JUST LIKE THIS
THIS IS US WERE MAKING IT HAPPEN
ImageImage

Velna
User

Postby Velna » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:26 pm

This has been a pretty good April fools day so far.

James.cox
User

Postby James.cox » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Haha, thanks for taking the time to write all of that out keoni. I must say it was pretty interesting. It was my first time applying to a guild this big on a server. I thought you had 2-3 rogues in your progression group already so I was simply applying to be there if I was needed. All I can say is good luck finding a rogue on our server with the credentials you require without already being in a strong guild.

P.s Those GIF's were pretty funny. However, I find this more amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkl ... ded#at=114

Good luck guys!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”