Turboswag; BM/MM Hunter.

Even Baddier Baddies
swagology
User

Turboswag; BM/MM Hunter.

Postby swagology » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:46 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 18, Iowa
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Always available.
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Middle of WotLK
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I didnt really raid in wrath..started up in cataclysm. Cata - 12/12 downed, Halfus, Conclave and Chim down with experience in fighting the Atramedes, Maloriak, and V&T.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Turboswag, Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: I've played a hunter since i started..its my favorite class. I like the whole pet combo thing.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... g/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? Mother of god.
- Professions and why did you choose them: JC/Eng Best professions for a hunter in my opinion, 67 agility gems, with handy tinkers for oshi- moments.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? 31/9/1 BM PvE 8/31/2 MM PvE, I mess around with my specs a lot to try and see which pumps out more stable DPS. Always willing to change for boss encounters in progression so on so forth.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: I go for Crit/haste/mastery in that order as BM and Crit/mastery/haste as MM because i have my 4p reduces the cast time on SS, CS by 0.2 secs. I don't roll on things i don't need.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Prime
Glyph of Arcane Shot - The 12% damage increase while focus dumping with arcane shot is lovely.
Glyph of Kill Shot - The 2 kill shots when the target is below 20% = a DPS increase.
Glyph of Kill Command - Knowing how i pop kill command off its CD I like saving 3 focus for arcane shots.
Major
Glyph of Ice Trap - Old 10man needed entrapment spec for cho'gall adds. very handy glyph.
Glyph of Raptor Strike - Reduces damage taken by 20% really helped my healer on nef p2.
Glyph of Bestial Wrath - Decreases the cooldown of bestial wrath by 20 seconds, pop that with my engineer tinker on gloves every CD. I get some burst action.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Pop potion of tol'vir, hunters mark, serpent sting, kill command, arcane shotx6 kill command, arcane shotx2 Cobra Shot to refresh SrS, focus fire at every 5 stacks.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I don't PvP.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Fat Bottomed Girls [rivendare] - raided with them tail end of wrath as a sub, downed heroic citadel, plagueworks and crimson halls, guild fell apart @ end of wrath.
Karma [rivendare] - raided with them at the start of cata..went 12/12 with heroic chim/halfus downed..Our GM cracked under pressure..and xferred to a diff guild..pretty random.
Final Chapter [rivendare] - current guild, raided with them for one week, got heroic conclave..the guild was in trouble before i joined people weren't logging in for raids..the GM xferred a week later.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://img836.imageshack.us/i/923874622.png/
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/109367/ 15-03, 17-03 only time iv raided with them.
- Alts & their name/level: Lovesick lvl 85 balance druid, Crewcabanger lvl 82 arcane mage, Agraceful lvl 83 assas rogue, Wapakalypse lvl 85 enh shaman.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Skype - Whoreifying, MSN - [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Grouch posted on my forums post
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I love to raid and down heroic content, I would love to experience a hardcore raiding guild, Simple Math doesn't look like it will fall apart or have a GM bail on them. I'm a fast learner, I know my class very well. I come to raids with all the needed items; potions, flasks food buff.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Uhh i'm not too computer smart but i think this will do? Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 2.80 GHz 8.00 GB ATI Radeon HD 5770
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://speedtest.net/result/1216536575.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://img189.imageshack.us/f/swaggaengaged.png/ worked hard on that, you better love it.

malyse
User

Re: Turboswag; BM/MM Hunter.

Postby malyse » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:01 pm

swagology wrote:- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Skype - Whoreifying, MSN - [email protected]

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I love to raid and down heroic content, I would love to experience a hardcore raiding guild, Simple Math doesn't look like it will fall apart or have a GM bail on them. I'm a fast learner, I know my class very well. I come to raids with all the needed items; potions, flasks food buff.

Does that mean that you (a) like whores, (b) are a whore, (c) don't know how to spell horrifying or (d) find it amusing/get a childish glee from mis-spelling words in what you consider scandalous ways because you're only 18?

I don't hate you, Turboswag. I'm actually leaning to positive here, depending on your answer.

swagology
User

Re: Turboswag; BM/MM Hunter.

Postby swagology » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:10 pm

malyse wrote:
swagology wrote:- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Skype - Whoreifying, MSN - [email protected]

Does that mean that you (a) like whores, (b) are a whore, (c) don't know how to spell horrifying or (d) find it amusing/get a childish glee from mis-spelling words in what you consider scandalous ways because you're only 18?

I don't hate you, Turboswag. I'm actually leaning to positive here, depending on your answer.

Hah, i made that skype/email when i was 16, got it from a song i thought was catchy so i stuck with it.

Velna
User

Postby Velna » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Run your speedtest on the New York, NY server. Do you have any MM parses?

swagology
User

Postby swagology » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Velna wrote:Run your speedtest on the New York, NY server. Do you have any MM parses?

http://speedtest.net/result/1216634137.png
No I don't have any MM parses, mainly BM

Sovietbang
User

Postby Sovietbang » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Ur gear seemes decent.
MM does more dmg then BM no matter what fight u do.
Your prime glyps for MM please, and i hope ur using arcane, steady, rapid fire.
explain why u didnt go for 3 points in pathing, and chose to put 3 points for ur pet.

swagology
User

Postby swagology » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Sovietbang wrote:Ur gear seemes decent.
MM does more dmg then BM no matter what fight u do.
Your prime glyps for MM please, and i hope ur using arcane, steady, rapid fire.
explain why u didnt go for 3 points in pathing, and chose to put 3 points for ur pet.

My MM glyphs are arcane/steady/chimera, I have points into my pet because i would rather have that then points into pathing, seemed better. and iv been pulling more as BM then MM so that's what iv been using.

Sovietbang
User

Postby Sovietbang » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:41 pm

No way BM pulls more dps then MM, ur doign something wrong, and glyph of rapid fire is better then 1sec of chimera, cause u get more haste, meaning more aimshots, and 1% haste for urself beats ur pet haste since pet does nothing as MM. Also u dont use deterence/disengage on most of the fights, which actualy medigates more dmg then raptor strike
I think your MM rotation is wrong, for your BM to be beating it

swagology
User

Postby swagology » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Hmm once I picked up BM i forgot the rotation of MM i guess, ill look into it. thank you sovietbang.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 pm

We can't do anything with a BM hunter in this guild. All that aside, you should be playing whichever spec nets you the most dps at all times. We're not looking for someone who wants to play their favorite spec as dps. We want, without question, a top dps with high situational awareness. Prove me wrong with an MM parse or this app won't go anywhere.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Ninetales wrote: you should be playing whichever spec nets you the most dps at all times. We're not looking for someone who wants to play their favorite spec as dps.

Looks at phazon.... hmmmmm
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:15 pm

not interested
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”