-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? I do not because I am not stupid and click on phising sites/linkes. I have not been hacked ever.
- How long have you played WoW: since vinilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I have done everything pre cata. In cata I have downed 8/12 normal.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Elementals, Elemental Shaman
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc because they offer the most burst potential. I am concidering goblin but don’t know if its really worth it yet.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... als/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? the act of making a noisy disturbance? Lol
- Professions and why did you choose them: I chose my professions cause they offer the most burst potential.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? My offspec changes all the time, sometimes I heal when needed and other times its elemental PVP. I play my offspec often.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: If u follow my wow armoy link my spec and glyphs are there and I use those glyphs because using anything else would be a dps loss.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? DPS. Rotation varies as Lava burst CD has a proc chance to be refreshed on cast by my lightning bolts .
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): 2298 is my highest rating feel free to check my achieves which can also be found in my armory link.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Something Diabolical, I want to leave because the GM keeps shafting me out of raid spots for his friends.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/ ... 215653.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7y67uh08dxgtriw5/
- Alts & their name/level: Greyhulk 85 warrior but he will not be coming with me.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): all I use is skype no messangers
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: The wow recruitment forums
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Only thing I would like u all to know is my fav. Motto: Go hard or Go home! I strive for perfection in every aspect of this game and also in real life. I am a State Police Officer currently goin back to college to try and obtain a federal job.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 940 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 3326MB RAM
Hard Drive: 500 GB
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4670
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card: Headset Earphone (Logitech USB Headset)
Keyboard: USB Root Hub
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Ultimate (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.lh_sp2rtm.090410-1830)
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co, Ltd.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1140300638.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/Jewblets/omg.png

malyse
User

Postby malyse » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:15 am

I've been boned by the MI state police so many times......

Tan
User

Postby Tan » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:19 am

malyse wrote:I've been boned by the MI state police so many times......

Pics + video evidence needed.
grouch wrote:what's wrong with sucking a few dicks?

Chomb
User

Postby Chomb » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 am

Ugh! especially in Warren! Fuck those assholes! Never had a ticket in my life until I lived there. Now I've had 2.

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:59 am

Chomb wrote:

Ugh! especially in Warren! Fuck those assholes! Never had a ticket in my life until I lived there. Now I've had 2.

Its because they're used to seeing black people break the law so they see everyone as black.
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

grouch
Admin

Re: Application

Postby grouch » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:08 am

please correct these

Elementals wrote:Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below

Elementals wrote:Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Elementals
User

Postby Elementals » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:31 am

Mr. Grouch i must ask then what exactly do u want me to test. From my understanding of the question you wanted me to run a internet speed test from my current location to a New York server. That is what i did, if this is wrong can u be a lil more specific for me plz. As for the MS Paint what wrong with my pic? Did u want me to draw something specific?

pelinel
User

Postby pelinel » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 am

I think he may want you to post them as an image on the forum itself instead of a link. To prevent people like myself from getting on the forums who for whatever reason can't!

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:43 am

andorhal is in new york, not rochester.

regarding the picture: the idea is that you create it, not copy it.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Elementals
User

Postby Elementals » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:52 am

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1140462883.png there is the speed test sorry about that. As for the picture i really did that. I like to play around in paint that really was not hard to make, took a matter of about a hour.

Velna
User

Postby Velna » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:24 am

Do you feel like the parses you listed are an accurate representation of your dps? How well do you feel like you handle raid mechanics like Omnotron's Flamethrower or Lightning Conductor or Ascendant's Councils Lightning Rod? Also can you go more into detail about your gear choices/stat priorities and rotation?

Elementals
User

Postby Elementals » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:07 am

to be absolutely honest those logs are a joke to me. Most fights in cata are gimic fights on for example council i spend most my time on the ice guy at the start interupting cause we dont have a reliable tank to do it i also was responsible to interupt the wind guy in the second phase when he dispersed even if i knew i couldn;t get to the guy and interupt him in time, that was my job i preformed what they wanted me to do no questions asked.When I was the lightning rod I was ghostwolf and run straight to the wall away from the raid. The second phase of council is hard as a shamman i am really a turrent caster all that damn moving around really hurts the dps. Omnotron is the same way for me My group i was in literally, whenever arcanatron was up i had to try to hit all the interupts and purge spam his shield when it came up cause the mages were too stupid to spell steal and the some of the dps were to slow to switch. Plus i was not allowed to stand in pools and the tanks rarely put the boss in the poison cloud for the dps increase. No lie that log shows nothing about me but its the only log i have that is current. You see the GM had a irl friend come back to the game and he kicked me out of his group and moved me into a second rate group, i started to slack in raids cause it was not fun anymore with no one to really challenge me. I was responsible for every interupt under the sun cause no one else could do it reliably. In all honesty i would not apply to this guild or waste your guys time if i didn't know for 100% that i would succeed in this guild and be competitive with your dps. All those logs will show you is i do what they ask of me . Atrametes for example i had to hit every gong to interupt searing flames cause no ones else could, when the fly phase came around literally i had to hit the first gong get targeted not dps and just kite around beams in ghostwolf. As far as gear selection goes i jsut went for hit cap which is 17% and 30% mastery and now I am stackin a reasonable amount of haste, that just happen to be the gear i aquired seeing as spirit for all hybrids is a hit stat now. My rotation is simple if u want the full rotation this is how i do it, i use flmae shock, racial, elem mastery, eng gloves, unleash wep, lava burst followed by lightning bolts until my lava burst refreshs then I cast that cause it has a higher priority, when I hit a stack of 10 lightning shield charges I use earth shock, keep flame shock up and cast more lightning bolts rinse repeat. My rotation is never consistant because of the refresh proc and how fast those lightning charges stack up varies. And yes I always use unleash weapon before I cast my lava bursts and after I cast flamshock.
Omnotron's Flamethrower: I am gonna assume you mean the beam of death. We had so who ever got targeted, the raid would just move away from the person targetted. The person targetted would just stand there and not worry about crap. I tried to explain to my group it has a super small raidus and as long as no one was behind the person targted you didn’t have to move far. But of course we had people waste dps time running to the other side of the room cause they thought it would kill them.
Lightning Conductor or Ascendant's Councils Lightning Rod?: like I said before mechanics like that is why I have insta ghost wolf THE SECOND that rod is on me wihout even thinking I just ghost woilf and run to the wall far away from everyone else. When I get conductor I just move and give people their space nothing hard about it.
To be honest with you all, I can handle mechanics without a problem. I can adapt on the fly and I follow raid leads orders because that is my job even if I think it is dead wrong.

Elementals
User

Postby Elementals » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:41 am

[S] [85:Elementals]: Recount - Elementals's Hostile Attacks
[S] [85:Elementals]: 1. Lightning Bolt 157 1953498 (50%)
[S] [85:Elementals]: 2. Lava Burst 42 1084785 (28%)
[S] [85:Elementals]: 3. Flame Shock (DoT) 127 307097 (8%)
[S] [85:Elementals]: 4. Fulmination 9 300272 (8%)
[S] [85:Elementals]: 5. Unleash Flame 14 92693 (2%)
[S] [85:Elementals]: 6. Thunderstorm 7 62025 (2%)
[S] [85:Elementals]: 7. Flame Shock 16 55075 (1%)
[S] [85:Elementals]: 8. Earth Shock 9 54713 (1%)
[S] [85:Elementals]: 9. Volcanic Destruction 7 17301 (0%)

This is a breakdown on a single target Raider’s dummy This was 4min 30sec log. I use thunderstorm when it was up and had full mana the entire time. I used no food buffs , flasks, and I did not use blood lust. Only totems and flamtongue on my weapon were used. This also does not show I use searing totem. In all my fights I use it but searing totem won’t attack dummies so I could not use it.
[S] [85:Elementals]: Recount - Damage Done for Overall Data
[S] [85:Elementals]: 1. Elementals 3927459 (13405.1, 100%)

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:47 am

really? (@giantwalloftext)
Last edited by Amye on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elementals
User

Postby Elementals » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:48 am

yes?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”