Guìdo Frost Death Knight DPS

Even Baddier Baddies
Guido
User

Guìdo Frost Death Knight DPS

Postby Guido » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 18 NY
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Whenever needed.
- Number of Testicles:2
- Can you attend raids on these days:Yerp.
-- Monday:
-- Tuesday:
-- Wednesday:
-- Thursday:
-- Friday (optional):
-- Saturday (optional):
-- Sunday:
- Do any others have access to your account?Nope.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? I do.
- How long have you played WoW: About a year+?
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Yog One light. Normal LK.(I don't like to consider Normal kills "endgame")

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Guìdo Death Knight
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc min/max DPS although I hear Troll might outdo it.
- Link to Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&cn=Gu%C3%ACdo
- Can you describe the ruckus? Sir?
- Professions and why did you choose them: JC and Engi Min/max DPS.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? My OS is unholy for PvP which I like to do when I'm bored.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Armpen gems are the way to go when you have 277gear. It's roughly higher DPS than STR but lacks in AoE fights. Returning fights it's a DPS increase.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: GoD to min/max DPS. FS so I may spam FS while on RCD and Oblit increases DMG which is basically my main attack when armpen gemmed.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? I consider it a one minute cycle. Since I can use UA and BT with my Hyperspeed gloves, they all share a 1 min CD. But basically it's IT PS Oblit BS (Macro for CDS) Pest ghoul FSx2 Obx2 FS Ob FS Obx2 BS Pest.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Never had serious PvP experience.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My guild can't work together to progress anymore and I'd like to be in a guild that has endgame content down.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://i38.tinypic.com/22nlnn.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports:Pretty ashamed of this one but it's the most recent http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-kds7rdm7lu1lpya8/
- Alts & their name/level: Ðrift /80
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Looking for EST servers so I could min/max and found this on Guildox with HLK and H Halion.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? You guys seem to be ready to do anything as well as having LK and Halion on heroic farm. I'd like to be in a guild that I could learn the fights from.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? ASUS MB. 6gb of ram. NVIDIA 9800 GTX+ 3GHz Dual Core. Around 35-40 FPS.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/925443954.png with WoW open.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2iqn34l.png

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:39 pm

seems like you have a little wasted space in that screenshot, eh?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

phazon
User

Postby phazon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:08 pm

well besides the horribly pieced together app...

Yog One light. Normal LK.(I don't like to consider Normal kills "endgame")

what "hard mode" experiences do you have in ulduar, ToGC, and ICC completely?

My OS is unholy for PvP which I like to do when I'm bored.

do you know how to play Unholy and its inner workings at all?
do you also know how Blood DPS works even though its not to great at the moment?
do you know how to tank?

Armpen gems are the way to go when you have 277gear. It's roughly higher DPS than STR but lacks in AoE fights. Returning fights it's a DPS increase.

Do you know why you use Armpen gems how it effects your dps, rather than just "its the way to go"? Because several world top parses are people gemmed +Str +Haste gems on fights that are single target fights.

I consider it a one minute cycle. Since I can use UA and BT with my Hyperspeed gloves, they all share a 1 min CD. But basically it's IT PS Oblit BS (Macro for CDS) Pest ghoul FSx2 Obx2 FS Ob FS Obx2 BS Pest.

Is that your intro rotation?
if so, where is ERW?
do you pop your ghoul every time right after pest?
do you feel that the rotation you use of switching back and forth between FS and OBL leaves it hard for you to refresh diseases at a good time with pest?
do you know what the exp cap for frost DKs is? both as an orc with axes and without?

My guild can't work together to progress anymore and I'd like to be in a guild that has endgame content down.

I'm not quite interested on this, but the officers might like some more detail on this question than just this.

http://i38.tinypic.com/22nlnn.jpg

ill let others comment on this.
do you have some sort of addons that monitor buffs?

Ðrift /80

As a little rule in the guild, you must not have any funny characters within your characters name, how do you feel about this?

What kind of internet connection do you have?

Wireless or Wired connection, and do you DC at all, if so how long are you offline?

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:

Please go into the specifics of your gear a little more.
Why do you use the flex weave underlay when 23 haste is better?
Are you aware you are grossly under the hit cap and are missing like 70 white hits per fight? as with a armorpen build hit is greatly important?
why 24 crit on your boots?
why do you use sigil of awareness?
why in the world do you use razor ice on your main hand and not your offhand?

What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why:

out of curiosity, what glyphs would you use for unholy dps, and if you were to gem +str +haste what glyph do you have open to use that some people have been using?

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports:

-Marrowgar
why did you use a speed pot when you had effectively no cooldowns with it?

-Lady Deathwisper
why did you take 6 ticks of DnD on normal mode?
im pretty sure Lady Deathwhisper meleed you, why?

-Deathbringer Saurfang
your cooldown usage was very sporadic.
why did you pop your 2nd speed pot when all you had was paragon and ring buff?

-Blood Princes
out of curiosity do you stop when you have a certain number of shadow prison stacks?

-Blood Queen
interesting fight here, not sure what happened. but im guessing one of the tanks died and you went frost presence and took the several hits from blood mirror and the cleave from her in order to get those hits.
also your cooldown usage was a little sporadic again and you didnt line up some of your cooldowns you cold, along with using a 2nd speed pot when you went frost presence.

-Sindragosa
you took 3 tail smashes, im guessing you corrected yourself to not take more, but you did take 3 : \
your cooldown usage was better.

-Festergut
random ass 2nd speed pot, all you had was unholy str.

-Rotface
you took damage from unstable ooze explosion? im fairly certain that is the big ooze explosion because the damage from standing near them is called "radiating ooze" or something.
once again, pretty random 2nd speed pot.

Biggest things overall-
2nd speed pot usage is bad.
really under hit cap and missing alot, which is a problem as an armorpen build.
you need to explain some of your gear choices.
explain more of your hard-mode experiences.
explain everything listed under DPS I asked.
Stormingire: What do you think she is doing Carbon?
Carbonlight: Fondling her pink socket?

Savetheday
User

Postby Savetheday » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:44 am

Phazon some of your questions reassure me that you're pretty clueless about some of our classes mechanics : (.

However, I'll let him reply to your wall of text and comment after.

I find it quite suprising you took the time to check when he pot lol.... Good Job Detective Phazon!

vix
User

Postby vix » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:01 am

24 crit on boots is fucking rocket boots.

that is all.

Greyknight
User

Postby Greyknight » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:33 am

"- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Looking for EST servers so I could min/max and found this on Guildox with HLK and H Halion"
- So you haven't been min/maxing all along?

- And why the sudden jump from essentially having no attempts on heroic LK at all to a guild who has everything on farm status? Are you here for the gear? The status of having LK on farm from a free ride? I don't see the reasoning behind your application other than that because you have no sindragosa heroic kill in 25 man and you just killed crimson hall heroics in 10 man on aug 23rd.

Correct me if im wrong but i dont see your application going anywhere.

Guido
User

Postby Guido » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 pm

I would go into detail on this but honestly. Do you know what you're saying? At all? I think I'll just go through everything just for you :)

phazon wrote:well besides the horribly pieced together app...

what "hard mode" experiences do you have in ulduar, ToGC, and ICC completely? Obviously if I have HDC I have done 4/5 ToGC. Ulduar on 10m I haven't done Freya, Mimi, Yog, and General. On 25 my guilds weren't too concerned with 25 achievements but I was in a guild that needed 25 Yog for their Legendary.

do you know how to play Unholy and its inner workings at all?
do you also know how Blood DPS works even though its not to great at the moment?
do you know how to tank?
Yes I actually have player all specs in and out and the mechanics are extremely simple. Tanking I gave a shot a while back, wasn't too fond of it but I did do it and didn't do too bad to be honest. Blood DPS is my favorite spec, thing is, it doesn't lack on Saurfang compared to all other specs if gemmed as armpen with a Shadowmourne. Top parse is doing #1 DK DPS. Nice attempt though.

Armpen gems are the way to go when you have 277gear. It's roughly higher DPS than STR but lacks in AoE fights. Returning fights it's a DPS increase.

Do you know why you use Armpen gems how it effects your dps, rather than just "its the way to go"? Because several world top parses are people gemmed +Str +Haste gems on fights that are single target fights.

Is #1 gemming STR? Didn't think so. And actually if you do EP values as well as sim you'd see Crit> Haste. Valiant effort brah.

I consider it a one minute cycle. Since I can use UA and BT with my Hyperspeed gloves, they all share a 1 min CD. But basically it's IT PS Oblit BS (Macro for CDS) Pest ghoul FSx2 Obx2 FS Ob FS Obx2 BS Pest.

if so, where is ERW?
do you feel that the rotation you use of switching back and forth between FS and OBL leaves it hard for you to refresh diseases at a good time with pest?
do you know what the exp cap for frost DKs is? both as an orc with axes and without?

Honestly want me to go that deep into a rotation/cycle/priority list? Yeah you use ERW during the last 35% for the maximum burst. Always ghoul on your first free GCD which is after your first cycle. Switching back and forth between FS and Obl? It's not difficult but when you play on servers with over 220MS it's prioritized differently meaning you pest before a BS for precaution.

My guild can't work together to progress anymore and I'd like to be in a guild that has endgame content down.

I'm not quite interested on this, but the officers might like some more detail on this question than just this.
Not sure what else I could say about this, I feel like I deserve a guild that can do end game content and I thrive to do my best. I want to be in a guild that is good so I can maximize just like any other class wants to.

I haven't taken many screenshots during combat since I don't have the time to and I do find it pointless. In those blank areas I have addons that appear during raid. And yes I do have addons that monitor buffs.

Ðrift /80

As a little rule in the guild, you must not have any funny characters within your characters name, how do you feel about this?
I honestly don't mind changing the names.

Wireless or Wired connection, and do you DC at all, if so how long are you offline?

Wired, if I were to DC it'd be about 1 minutes? But I RARELY DC.

Why do you use the flex weave underlay when 23 haste is better? Hm I guess you're right. I figured it'd be the same but I didn't take the time to sim it. One point for you.
Are you aware you are grossly under the hit cap and are missing like 70 white hits per fight? as with a armorpen build hit is greatly important? I am aware of this but at the moment I'd rather hit the armpen cap since I'm still at 8% hit with my talents. Which is what you need for DW. Last I checked Oblit isn't a spell.
why 24 crit on your boots? Lol? Engineering. Sadly you're still a BS.
why do you use sigil of awareness? Honestly? LOL. I hope you're not serious with that question.
why in the world do you use razor ice on your main hand and not your offhand? Well if you did your research. Even if you are EXP Soft capped. Bosses that randomly turn around can STILL PARRY/DODGE. With ToT(Threat of Thassarian) your OH can never be parried or dodged, meaning you will NEVER lose a chance at having your Fallen Crusader proc drop off. Yeah you might think being dodged or parried isn't a big deal with that proc(which I can see from your response) but it is.

out of curiosity, what glyphs would you use for unholy dps, and if you were to gem +str +haste what glyph do you have open to use that some people have been using?
Ghoul, Icy Touch, and Dark Death are the glyphs for Unholy spec. There were ideas on using Disease but it didn't work too well. And why specifically Str Haste? When you're Unholy, you SHOULD gem Str haste unless you're not hit capped then you grab Str Hit of course. No idea why you're asking this question, I do know my trees inside out. I do know what to gem for each tree and why I choose my talents.

-Marrowgar
why did you use a speed pot when you had effectively no cooldowns with it? I can't believe you actually went on with this one. Why speed pot during lust? Even if you don't have CDs up. You pop a speed pot during lust.

-Lady Deathwisper
im pretty sure Lady Deathwhisper meleed you, why? I was sitting on LDW and I pop my AMS to soak? Lol? I also always take the first hit from her. If you were in my guild vent you'd hear. "Get ready to taunt!" Officer:"Who cares just kill her... -_- " Ya see depends on what mode it's on depends on the way we work our fights.

-Deathbringer Saurfang
why did you pop your 2nd speed pot when all you had was paragon and ring buff? Lust was popped and we kill him within 4mins (Which makes me cry)

-Blood Princes
out of curiosity do you stop when you have a certain number of shadow prison stacks? I do. I'm told by healers to stop moving -_-

-Blood Queen
interesting fight here, not sure what happened. but im guessing one of the tanks died and you went frost presence and took the several hits from blood mirror and the cleave from her in order to get those hits.
also your cooldown usage was a little sporadic again and you didnt line up some of your cooldowns you cold, along with using a 2nd speed pot when you went frost presence. You're correct our tank dced and died. So I popped CDs and went to go tank for a bit. Also I popped my pot since we were near enrage since so many people died to dumb mechanics. Pot=moar deepz?

-Sindragosa
you took 3 tail smashes, im guessing you corrected yourself to not take more, but you did take 3 : \
your cool down usage was better. I stood in the same place I usually do on this fight but I do recall our tanks yelling at each other since one taunted him into the raid one time and she was probably moved and I was closer to the tail? I honestly can't say for sure.

-Festergut
random ass 2nd speed pot, all you had was unholy str. Someone stood in the middle of his legs and everyone was hit by goo. To be honest we almost hit enrage if I remember correctly so I didn't care too much when my pot was popped.

-Rotface
you took damage from unstable ooze explosion? im fairly certain that is the big ooze explosion because the damage from standing near them is called "radiating ooze" or something.
To be honest I don't know what it was, but I did get intense lag. I believe my parents were downloading something and my mother was on youtube?

Biggest things overall-
2nd speed pot usage is bad. << I lol'd
really under hit cap and missing alot, which is a problem as an armorpen build. << Nope.
you need to explain some of your gear choices. Explain what? I need to be armpen capped, exp capped, hit capped?
explain more of your hard-mode experiences. 9/12 Heroic 25m. 11/12 Heroic 10m. ToGC 4/5 25 ToGC 4/5 10m. I honestly would like more info on what you mean but "Hard-mode experiences." If you want me to pop in vent and go over how I kill Heroic Sarufang every week, so be it.

Guido
User

Postby Guido » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Sorry about the sloppy response above I'm not too used to forums in general -_-

Greyknight wrote:"- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Looking for EST servers so I could min/max and found this on Guildox with HLK and H Halion"
- So you haven't been min/maxing all along?

I have been min/maxing. But you can't Max unless the people around you want to max as well. Latency for Frost Death Knights is what is holding a little of my DPS back as well. Maybe other classes like Spriests hurt from latency as well but I do know Frost Death Knights should sit around 100-150 MS in order to do their "best"(Since you can't be at 0 latency).

- And why the sudden jump from essentially having no attempts on heroic LK at all to a guild who has everything on farm status? Are you here for the gear? The status of having LK on farm from a free ride? I don't see the reasoning behind your application other than that because you have no sindragosa heroic kill in 25 man and you just killed crimson hall heroics in 10 man on aug 23rd.

So let me get this straight. I am holding myself back because the other 9 people I have been with before couldn't work together? You're telling me I am possibly the reason for wiping on fights? I'm not trying to say anything but I'm honestly question your logic. Yeah it's obvious EVERYONE wants loot even myself, but I'd like to be in a guild that does endgame content, not sit on 9/12 when PP and Sindy are so damn simple. I believe I know what I'm doing in all fights. To be honest I even ask the officers and GM/Co-GM of my guild why we can't do Heroic LDW anymore. Their answer is "People are f***ing retarded." And ya know? I've been in a few guilds where people need to be carried. I guess you can consider me being carried. But I believe if I am just as geared are your frost DK, I think I'll replace him in a heartbeat. See I think I can do that with my current gear. (Cocky? Nah, competitive.) I always feel like there's room for improvement. Just because I would join a guild with EVERYTHING on farm doesn't mean I will be carried. I'll do my fair share, maybe even more. Every guild I've joined I had an attitude to replace people. And I have been. People always said "LOL DIS GAI IS FUNI. OUT DPZ ME?" Next thing ya know I'm under geared, AND I'm on near their top geared players. I remember when I had not to great gear. Being one 232? 245/251 and roughly some 264 gear. I was using the Ramaldi Blade of Cunning. I joined this guild called SECURITY on Arthas Alliance. Their Unholy DK has Shadow's Edge, heroic Death's Choice and other 251/264. Funny thing, same spec same gear. I was JC/BS he was JC/Engi. I out DPSed him by 900. He literally whispered me RIGHT after we killed Festergut and said "dude wtf?" I said "What?" He said "how did u do so much more dps?" I asked him the simple stuff. Did you pot? Mess up in rotation? He said no. I bet he did mess up and just didn't realize. Before I did that, I heard from Runesaber's(He's the Unholy DK) guildies that he did AMAZING DPS. Once I beat him I was like "Really?" I whispered my friend who was a Mut Rogue and showed him the Meters. Even he was amazed. To sum it all up. I feel like I can give some people here are run for their money. If not just boot me. I want a shot at proving myself and doing what I can with what I got. I work with what I have. I don't know what else to say. Thank you for reading.

~Guido A.

Correct me if im wrong but i dont see your application going anywhere.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:42 pm

you can't really edit your post, but you should go through, recopy paste all that crap and seperate phazon's questions from your answers. To be honest, noone is going to read it in that format considering your gear and lack of experience.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Guido
User

Postby Guido » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm

I would go into detail on this but honestly. Do you know what you're saying? At all? I think I'll just go through everything just for you Smile

phazon wrote:well besides the horribly pieced together app...

what "hard mode" experiences do you have in ulduar, ToGC, and ICC completely?

What Hare mode experiences do I have in Ulduar, ToGC, and ICC Answer:
Obviously if I have HDC I have done 4/5 ToGC. Ulduar on 10m I haven't done Freya, Mimi, Yog, and General. On 25 my guilds weren't too concerned with 25 achievements but I was in a guild that needed 25 Yog for their Legendary.

1.do you know how to play Unholy and its inner workings at all?
2.do you also know how Blood DPS works even though its not to great at the moment?
3.do you know how to tank?

Unholy Answer:
1.Yes I actually have player all specs in and out and the mechanics are extremely simple.
2.Blood DPS is my favorite spec, thing is, it doesn't lack on Saurfang compared to all other specs if gemmed as armpen with a Shadowmourne. Top parse is doing #1 DK DPS.
3.Tanking I gave a shot a while back, wasn't too fond of it but I did do it and didn't do too bad to be honest.

Armpen gemming Answer:
Is #1 gemming STR? Didn't think so. And actually if you do EP values as well as sim you'd see Crit> Haste.

if so, where is ERW?

Rotation Answer:
Honestly want me to go that deep into a rotation/cycle/priority list? Yeah you use ERW during the last 35% for the maximum burst. Always ghoul on your first free GCD which is after your first cycle. Switching back and forth between FS and Obl? It's not difficult but when you play on servers with over 220MS it's prioritized differently meaning you pest before a BS for precaution.

Details on guild Answer:
Not sure what else I could say about this, I feel like I deserve a guild that can do end game content and I thrive to do my best. I want to be in a guild that is good so I can maximize just like any other class wants to.

Addon answer:
I haven't taken many screenshots during combat since I don't have the time to and I do find it pointless. In those blank areas I have addons that appear during raid. And yes I do have addons that monitor buffs.

Ðrift /80

Name change answer:
I honestly don't mind changing the names.

Internet answer:
Wired, if I were to DC it'd be about 1 minutes? But I RARELY DC.

1.Why do you use the flex weave underlay when 23 haste is better?
2.Are you aware you are grossly under the hit cap and are missing like 70 white hits per fight? as with a armorpen build hit is greatly important?
3.why 24 crit on your boots?
4.why do you use sigil of awareness?
5.why in the world do you use razor ice on your main hand and not your offhand?

Answers to above:
1.Hm I guess you're right. I figured it'd be the same but I didn't take the time to sim it. One point for you.
2.I am aware of this but at the moment I'd rather hit the armpen cap since I'm still at 8% hit with my talents. Which is what you need for DW. Last I checked Oblit isn't a spell.
3.Lol? Engineering. Sadly you're still a BS.
4.Honestly? LOL. I hope you're not serious with that question. Since I'm armpen Oblit is my new main attack and is the #1 priority over FS/KM.
5.Well if you did your research. Even if you are EXP Soft capped. Bosses that randomly turn around can STILL PARRY/DODGE. With ToT(Threat of Thassarian) your OH can never be parried or dodged, meaning you will NEVER lose a chance at having your Fallen Crusader proc drop off. Yeah you might think being dodged or parried isn't a big deal with that proc(which I can see from your response) but it is.

Glyph Answer:
Ghoul, Icy Touch, and Dark Death are the glyphs for Unholy spec. There were ideas on using Disease but it didn't work too well. And why specifically Str Haste? When you're Unholy, you SHOULD gem Str haste unless you're not hit capped then you grab Str Hit of course. No idea why you're asking this question, I do know my trees inside out. I do know what to gem for each tree and why I choose my talents.

-Marrowgar
why did you use a speed pot when you had effectively no cooldowns with it?

-Marrowgar Answer:
Why speed pot during lust? Even if you don't have CDs up. You pop a speed pot during lust.

-Lady Deathwisper
im pretty sure Lady Deathwhisper meleed you, why?

-lady Deathwhisper Answer:
I was sitting on LDW and I pop my AMS to soak? And I pop IBF for dmg reduction from DnD. I also always take the first hit from her. If you were in my guild vent you'd hear. "Get ready to taunt!" Officer:"Who cares just kill her... -_- " Ya see depends on what mode it's on depends on the way we work our fights.

-Deathbringer Saurfang
why did you pop your 2nd speed pot when all you had was paragon and ring buff?

-Deathbringer Saurfang Answer:
Lust was popped and we kill him within 4mins (Which makes me cry) Even if your CDs aren't up you always pot during a Lust. On the EJ Unholy page it says to wait for lust in order to pop Gargoyle, although it says if it's not up pop it anyway.

-Blood Princes
out of curiosity do you stop when you have a certain number of shadow prison stacks?

-Blood Princes Answer:
I do. I'm told by healers to stop moving -_-

-Blood Queen
also your cooldown usage was a little sporadic again and you didnt line up some of your cooldowns you cold, along with using a 2nd speed pot when you went frost presence.

-Blood Queen Answer:
You're correct our tank dced and died. So I popped CDs and went to go tank for a bit. Also I popped my pot since we were near enrage since so many people died to dumb mechanics. Pot=moar deepz?

-Sindragosa
your cool down usage was better.

-Sindragosa Answer:
I stood in the same place I usually do on this fight but I do recall our tanks yelling at each other since one taunted him into the raid one time and she was probably moved and I was closer to the tail? I honestly can't say for sure.

-Festergut
random ass 2nd speed pot, all you had was unholy str.

-Festergut Answer:
Someone stood in the middle of his legs and everyone was hit by goo. To be honest we almost hit enrage if I remember correctly so I didn't care too much when my pot was popped.

-Rotface

-Rotface Answer:
To be honest I don't know what it was, but I did get intense lag. I believe my parents were downloading something and my mother was on youtube?

Biggest things overall-
1.2nd speed pot usage is bad.
2.really under hit cap and missing alot, which is a problem as an armorpen build.
3.you need to explain some of your gear choices.
4.explain more of your hard-mode experiences.

1. 2nd Speed pot usage isn't bad. Maybe you should give it a shot.
2. Actually I'm not under hit cap for my Oblits. Maybe for Pest but it isn't a problem for me.
3.Explain what? I need to be armpen capped, exp capped, hit capped?
4.9/12 Heroic 25m. 11/12 Heroic 10m. ToGC 4/5 25 ToGC 4/5 10m. I honestly would like more info on what you mean but "Hard-mode experiences." If you want me to pop in vent and go over how I kill Heroic Sarufang every week, so be it.

Fixed it up as much as possible. If only Phaz had done the same before. :/

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Guido wrote:Fixed it up as much as possible. If only Phaz had done the same before. :/

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 pm

you two should just fuck and get it over with.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Guido
User

Postby Guido » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:09 pm

grouch wrote:seems like you have a little wasted space in that screenshot, eh?

Oh, um actually I like having more room lol. But in most of those blank spots during a raid my omen will pop up for example in the bottom right corner and my buffs/debuffs pop up as well. More raid awareness things pop up lol. Thing is, I just enjoy having more space and seeing a lot more.

Pahimar
User

Postby Pahimar » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 pm

grouch wrote:you two should just fuck and get it over with.
Tan wrote:I want to run my fingers through your hair.

no homo

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:31 am

you would probably be phazons first
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”