-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): No
-- Saturday (optional): Maybe
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Yes
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? No, Didn't buy it
- How long have you played WoW: Since Beta
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Full Cleared Everything Except Lich King on Reg, First 3 Bosses in 10 man and 25 man On Heroic

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Sunzi, Druid
- Race & why did you choose it: Tauren, Not Optional
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... l&cn=Sunzi
- Can you describe the ruckus? I don't understand the question.
- Professions and why did you choose them: Enchanting (Ring Enchants / D/E stuff) - Inscription (Made lot of money when this first came out - also have every Glyph in Game)
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Play Feral Dps / Resto both just as much
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: going for Armpenn, 1400 hard cap for the Feral Dps, and using 4 piece t9.5 for the bonus is better than the 264 gears i have now until i can find some 277 to repalce.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Feral (Savage Roar, Rip, Shred - Self Explainitory) - Resto (Swift Mend, Rapid Rejuv, [nourish or wild growth depending on fight])
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?

0. Open with Ravage
1. Mangle(if no trauma warrior or feral tank / add mangle into shred/rake rotation )
2. Shred/Rake to 3-5CP (dependent on procks)
3. Savage Roar(SR)
4. Shred/Reapply-Rake to 5 CP
5. Rip (5CP)
6. Shred/Reapply-Rake to 3-5 CP
7. Ferocious Bite (3-5 CP if more than 15 seconds left on SR)
8. Start at Step 3.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?

Regrowth/Nourish for Tank Heals/ Hots, Raiding Heal Prehot with Rejuv and Wild Growth and NS+HT to emergency heal someone super low.

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): gone up to 2200-2400 in Season 2,3,5 when i pvp hardcore (currently 2kish this season)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Accelerate disbanded, been pugging since then in Show me How now as a social, these guys raid in Chinese so looking for english guild.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports:
- Alts & their name/level: Emensu (80 DK) - Meilu (80 Rogue) - Timewalk (80 Shaman)
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): i check my email 10 times a day so thats better
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: been on andoral for a long time
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? looking for some end game content
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?

Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac8,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 3.06 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

i get 50-60 FPS in 25 man Raid
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/794180929.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.

I don't have MS paint, i on a Mac, i can do something on photoshop though, will post shortly...

sunzi
User

Missing Info

Postby sunzi » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:02 pm

- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... =525995152
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/1628589 this one is for healing i don't have one atm for dps but i'll get one and upload it

still working on the drawing.

sunzi
User

drawing

Postby sunzi » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 pm

sunzi
User

UI Screenshot

Postby sunzi » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:34 pm

blind
User

Postby blind » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:58 pm

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Accelerate disbanded, been pugging since then in Show me How now as a social, these guys raid in Chinese so looking for english guild.

How was that not a problem back in Accelerate then?

sunzi
User

Postby sunzi » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:16 pm

i tanked in raid 2 in accelerate had maybe 5 chinese, raids were led in english, after chinese left a long time ago, all raid were in english. i can't read chinese, so its a problem now, it wasn't back then because raid were led in english and so was majority of raid 2 raiders.

Majix
User

Postby Majix » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:16 pm

blind wrote:- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Accelerate disbanded, been pugging since then in Show me How now as a social, these guys raid in Chinese so looking for english guild.

loled
[url=http://img15.imageshack.us/i/tyronez.jpg/]

sunzi
User

?

Postby sunzi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:20 am

Majix wrote:
blind wrote:- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Accelerate disbanded, been pugging since then in Show me How now as a social, these guys raid in Chinese so looking for english guild.

loled

this some inside racial joke i don't know about? the canadians from accelerate actually spoke/typed english... these guys here do not. they type in chinese, which i cannot read.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:34 am

blind
User

Postby blind » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:51 am

jumping to conclusions - this guild is very racist. They despise Asians, especially those of the Greyknight kind.

You speak Chinese as far as I remember. Just curious to figure out why after several months of playing with a Chinese guild - it became a problem.

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:02 am

does this said Chinese guild have a controlling share in the gold selling on this server?

Also I hope you don't dps with that ui with no mods because that would be impossible unless your super azn.
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:07 am

Nehraxus wrote:Image

looooooooooooooool

sunzi
User

race

Postby sunzi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:34 am

i speak chinese, poorly, i grew up in the united states, came to US when i was 2, i'm united states citizen, it wouldn't be a problem if i raided with them full time. the last time i raided full time was in accelerate before they disbanded. i been pugging all 10, 25, etc raids except once in a while when these guys are short someone. i still pug most of my stuff everyweek, this current guild i'm in as a social right now is not my raiding guild, the last one of those was accelerate. Your questions are directed towards why it is a problem that i cannot raid with show me how now, i don't, i'm social, i go help them once in a while and get no gear. all my resto / feral gear is from pug 10,/25 mans or GDKP runs.

if being asian-american means i can't join the guild, then sorry for wasiting your time, i only know some members that went to simple math when the old insanity disbanded which i was part of for a long time, none of them said anything about needed to be white to join.

sunzi
User

race

Postby sunzi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:42 am

You speak Chinese as far as I remember. Just curious to figure out why after several months of playing with a Chinese guild - it became a problem.[/quote]

no, i havn't raided several months with a chinese guild, i been back to the game for about a month now i quit the same week ToC came out right after Uldar when tipone was still leader of accelerate. (back then i was in raid2 bunch of white people and like 2 asians, english led raid) when i came back to the game bout a month ago twistedone i think or hrmz was the GM, and they left the server soon after. (while i was gone gave my account for friend to play since i had 6months paid on the account anyway, he used it to farm badges while i was gone, nothing else, didn't raid with it, i came back to the game with my toons in full 226 gear, he didn't raid with it) i was unguilded until bout two weeks ago when i was asked if i wanted to join show me how as social. i said sure since i had nothing else to do. just finishing up with some graduate classes right now and i'm working during day in the summer have lots of free time at night with nothing to do. so figured i would find a more hardcore guild.

sunzi
User

UI

Postby sunzi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:48 am

holyshoot wrote:does this said Chinese guild have a controlling share in the gold selling on this server?

Also I hope you don't dps with that ui with no mods because that would be impossible unless your super azn.

I use that UI, i have decursive and DBM, some Arena Mods. I keep it pretty simple, i have all spells keybound if can look closer (i'm not a clicker).

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”