User

Postby strebla » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:31 am

http://img511.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 91032.jpg/

Paragons boomkins UI, not much diff than this guys. Double rape

Veloxic
User

Re: Sunzi, 80 Feral/Resto Druid

Postby Veloxic » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:33 am

Did you attempt Ulda-25 hardmodes at all?

How do you feel about tanking? If so give details on the spec, glyphs, and priority you'd use. In addition, log out in your bear gear please for the armory.

Detailed cat questions...
Why do you use your +10 stats gem in a slot where you only get AP when you have a much better option?
If all/most of your gear is purchased from GDKP runs, why have you bought items that put you over 100 hit above the feral cap?
Trinkets need lots of work.
Your belt has an easy upgrade from the badge belt, why don't you have it or more t10? Despite pugging/being a social member you should have been able to get many more badges then your gear indicates.

sunzi wrote:Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: going for Armpenn, 1400 hard cap for the Feral Dps, and using 4 piece t9.5 for the bonus is better than the 264 gears i have now until i can find some 277 to repalce.

This is incorrect, as even 4pc 251 t10 matches 4pc t9.5 in terms of DPS, while 4pc 264 t10 easily surpasses it.

In your opening rotation why do you wait for 3-5cp for the first SR(as opposed to using it immediately after the first mangle/rake)?
When using FB you mentioned wanting 15 sec left on SR, but no mention of Rip?
No mention of proper TF/Berserk usage.
Waiting on DPS parse.

Greyknight
User

Postby Greyknight » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:20 am

I remember Sunzi's name back in the day, haven't raided with him but i think i did a pug with him and he did pretty good. Like veloxic said, get any type of parses for WWS.

this isn't a white only guild but it is pretty discriminating, so jokes about chinese people, stereotypes about chinese people, accents involving chinese people and anything you can think of that involves chinese people, it'll be said. Sensitivity towards any topic will probably be exploited in the guild lol.

grouch
Admin

Re: race

Postby grouch » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:44 am

sunzi wrote:if being asian-american means i can't join the guild, then sorry for wasiting your time, i only know some members that went to simple math when the old insanity disbanded which i was part of for a long time, none of them said anything about needed to be white to join.

no worries, i hate everyone equally.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:46 am

Goratha wrote:hmmm his ui looks like mine, and i outdps you holy :P

hunter rotation =! feral rotaion

A dodo bird could play our rotation.
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

Veloxic
User

Postby Veloxic » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 am

I'd also be interested in knowing what addon you use for debuff/buff tracking.

ripper
User

Postby ripper » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:32 pm

sunzi is most definitely a skilled player and learns strats very quickly, not to mention a fun and easy-going guy. although i mostly remember him as an amazing bear tank in ulduar/some ToC, i'm sure he's also great at DPS. healing, no idea. only complaint was when he quit playing for quite awhile i believe when ToC came out (for reasons i can't remember). but if he's back on track to raid full time again, then i think he'd be a great addition to your raid.

p.s. i need to post that pic where you look like a rapist.
<3

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:46 pm

What if I said that I was told that several other people had been playing your account in the past? What would you say to something like that.

sunzi
User

Postby sunzi » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:02 am

Sorry I didn't see there was a second page til now, was wondering why I wasn't getting any responses. I took my computer into apple to get a new screen installed cuz I has some dead pixels should get it back today.

I use the built in blizzard ui to track buff/debuffs. I have a trinket proc addon though.

I"ll get a dps wowmeter over the weekend when I get my comp back.

When I quit wow, my cousin and one other had my info since I had it paid for 6 months. So at the time more than me had my info. My cuz still has my info cuz he pvps sometimes when I don't have time. Other than that, once I get my 2200 feral weapon I will be only one with acess to my accnt. K have a authenticator, it's just disabled ATM.

My gem +10 stat is messed up cuz k was planning on apping as tank/resto but kayle said you guys don't need beartAnk only dps so I replaced all my tanking gear SRAM gems to armpenn. I'll fix it when I get my comp back.

If I missed any question I'll get to them this weekend. My masters theisis is due Monday so I'll have a lot more time from then on, did not get a chance to check this thread that often cuz of that.

sunzi
User

Gear reply

Postby sunzi » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:21 am

I spent alot of badges on resto/tank shit. My resto gs is 5.9k and I was refering to the t9.5 resto bonus not feral. The crit ablility to rejuv outweighs the regular t10 4 pice for jumping rejuv 2% chance and small stat upgrade by alot. The 277 stat upgrade outweighs the rejuv crits but not the reg t10 healer stuff. And I like fearal tanking alot. I like dps too, and resto is ok but spamming 2 spells is pretty Boreing for 25 mans durid healing. I can play all 4 specs though. Everything in this game is scripted, I usually read up on fights and read combat logs of same spec raider in world top guild to see what they do for every encounter and when to use what. If there is something I don't know I can make it my job to find out. Little behind on feral dps gear ATM. Will fix what I can before I post dpsmeter as far as Fdps rotation goes.

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:10 am

My resto gs is 5.9k

"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

blind
User

Postby blind » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:05 pm

no pictures of nazis plz, this is a christian guild

sunzi
User

wowmeter

Postby sunzi » Sun May 02, 2010 11:52 pm

anyone got a wow meter from that alt run i went with u guys on?

i have combat txt having trouble uploading it. still working on it but if one of you has one plz link =P

Veloxic
User

Re: Sunzi, 80 Feral/Resto Druid

Postby Veloxic » Mon May 03, 2010 12:22 am

Veloxic wrote:In your opening rotation why do you wait for 3-5cp for the first SR(as opposed to using it immediately after the first mangle/rake)?
When using FB you mentioned wanting 15 sec left on SR, but no mention of Rip?
No mention of proper TF/Berserk usage.

Please answer the above questions I posted earlier, and hopefully there's a good parse from that alt ICC too.

We may not NEED a full time bear tank, but any feral worth his salt is able to gear/perform well at both roles. In that light I'd like to see an armory where you log out in bear gear and a link to your bear spec/glyphs(and which fights you'd change glyphs for).

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”