- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Only one of my RL friends who rarely plays.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? No, I've had my account for 4 years and have never had a problem of its security.
- How long have you played WoW: 4 Years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Vanilla - I cleared up through BWL. BC - I've cleared up through to Kil'Jaeden. Wrath - Cleared up through to 25 Sindragosa reg and 10 Sindragosa reg.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Yusoggiu Death Knight
- Race & why did you choose it: Tauren - I'm a stamina whore so every little bit counts.
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Yusoggiu
- Can you describe the ruckus? The ruckus is what my GF and my 2 year old cause around the house =P
- Professions and why did you choose them: Leatherworking - for the sta on bracers JC - for the JC only gems.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Tank - Blood/Unholy PVP - Unholy/Frost DPS - will probably go back Unholy but will have to look at the numbers from DW Frost with the recent patch.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Tank - I generally gear towards armor while trying to maintain my hit and exp ratings. I also have different gear sets for HP, Avoidance, and Threat.
DPS - My set is a rounded set from various pieces I was able to pick up. I haven't been able to DPS since Ulduar so I would have go back through my set and see what I need to focus on improving.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Tank - Vamp Blood - Longer uptime on Vamp Blood, Rune Strike - Increased threat, Death Strike - Increased Threat
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? I was always tanking since ToC so I'm a little rusty on the current rotation for DPS. I have a general idea of what the rotation used to be.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Challenger
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Defiance - Shadowsong - Guild disbanded after many attempts on Kil'Jaeden and dissolved until Wrath was released...I took a break during that time. Vibe - Shadowsong - Due to lack of interest to do progression fights and the GL screwing over our dedicated players, some of our key players left and the GL transferred off the server shortly after.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: My guild never did any logs.
- Alts & their name/level: Jimyjanks - 80 Shaman, Mennda - 80 Paladin, Tuliox - 80 Warrior
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Yusoggiu on AIM or [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I posted on the guild recruitment forum and Grouch replied with Simple Math
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Simple Math looks like the type of guild that I was previous in. Knows what they are doing and knows how to get it done right. Willing to put in the effort to clear content. I understand that you are a top guild that expects the best from its players and that my current DPS set and experience with it is limited, butI am not a moron when it comes to playing this game. I'm pretty sure that given the opportunity that I could be the type of player you are looking for.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
Intel Core 2 Quad Q66000
3 GB of Ram
Geforce 8800 GT (Planned on getting a new video card here soon)
20-30 average FPS during raids
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.

Visions
User

Postby Visions » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 pm

I don't understand why you'd even bother posting an application without a WoL/WMO/WWS.

Not that this app looks like you took any amount of time filling it out, but seriously, you could have just saved yourself the 5 minutes you took and moved on.

On top of all this you have no heroic Anub or Yogg and very little overall hardmode Ulduar experience.

When you say SM is a guild like you were "previous" in did you mean the names sounded similar?
Teach us to give and not to count the cost; To fight and not to heed the wounds; To toil and not to seek for rest...

Yusoggiu
User

Postby Yusoggiu » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 am

Shrug, I'm horrible at doing applications. I was never great at the whole making stuff up to answer some questions.

I've cleared the 10 man version of heroic Anub and sub 30% attempts on 25 man Heroic Anub. I have also completed the Rusted Prot-Drake, but of course all this was 10 man Hard Modes and my guild didn't have 25 capable players of completing this on 25 man. I also realize the importance of WoL/WMO/WWS to show the quality of a player, but I can't just make one appear where there isn't one.

I meant that SM is a top end guild like Defiance was when I was in that guild.

Thanks

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 am

I can't say there's really too much of an opening for a dk atm, and with the lack of logs I can't really see much of a reason to any further until you get some.

Yusoggiu
User

Postby Yusoggiu » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 am

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gajnbuk6146kpe3h/

I had put an application in because Grouch had posted on the guild recruitment thread that I posted the other day. Also, I had talked with Greyknight before that to make sure you even had a need for a DK. He told me that you guys were looking for a 3rd tank/dps that would switch specs depending on raid comp and the fight.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:13 am

we're always looking for exceptional players.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

fria
User

Postby fria » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:55 pm

your tank gear is horrible

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:57 am

you aren't really what we're looking for right now. best of luck elsewhere.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”