Irahmus/Elemental Shaman

Even Baddier Baddies
Irahmus
User

Irahmus/Elemental Shaman

Postby Irahmus » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:46 am

-Age & Location: 24/Illinois
-Usual Play Times (Server Time):I run on CST...normally on from 7PM-12AM
- Number of Testicles:I assume the correct answer is 2, but i'm not sure how well you really want to know me
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: After 7PM
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: After 7PM
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Occasionally
- Do any others have access to your account? Fuck no...that is ludicrous
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? No, never had a reason to get one.
- How long have you played WoW: I have played since BC, but raiding since WotLK.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Ulduar25 (13/14), ToC25 (5/5), ToGC25 (3/5), ICC25 (12/12)

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Irahmus/Elemental shaman
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc, this is the best fit for my class as horde.
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Irahmus
- Can you describe the ruckus?
- Professions and why did you choose them: Enchanting/Jewelcrafting...these professions maximize my dps
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Elemental/Resto...I try to keep an up to date off spec, but am more focused on my main spec tbh...I have full t9 off spec gear with some 251 items.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: I have 4pc t10 and most BiS items for the content that i have downed.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Glyph of Lightning Bolt, Glyph of Flame Shock, and Glyph of Totem of Wrath for elemental, because these maximize my dps in raid environments. I assume i bring enough buffs to the raid without glyphing for more.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Chain Lightning, Lightning Bolt x 5...rinse repeat...sometimes a priority rotation is required depending on movement during the encounter.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): As i do enjoy PvP and find it to be essential to awareness, I have not taken the time to participate as much as i would like.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: The Midwatch(disbanded), Best In Show(disbanded)

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: If you really need this than plz ask upon contact...
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/0m77v7l0 ... 520&e=9901
- Alts & their name/level: Camac 80 DK
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: research...no
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? because i want to join the ranks of ppl the have the same goals of being the best of the best.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Intel Core Duo/2GB/NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GS. Typical FPS is around 25 during raids
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below. LAN...Download 8.53Mb/s...Upload 0.85 Mb/s...Ping 48ms

Hairy
User

Postby Hairy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:20 am

where is the rest of the app???????? ur bear ate it????

strebla
User

Postby strebla » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:26 am

Hey he's got that trinket thing that we never see. Incoming UI/MS Paint hate

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 am

Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? No, never had a reason to get one.

you're dumb

Also what happened in togc and ulduar?
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

blind
User

Postby blind » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Where in Illinois!?

Irahmus
User

Postby Irahmus » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:22 pm

blind wrote:Where in Illinois!?

southern Illinois, near STL

Irahmus
User

Postby Irahmus » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Also what happened in togc and ulduar?[/quote]

I was in a fail alliance guild during those instances, so when ICC came out i xfer'd Horde.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:03 am

We need to see your ui and a mspaint if you really want this to go anywhere. Are you particularly proud of the parse you listed? I'd encourage you to get more but I feel like with the dps you pulled on all three encounters is very low. I understand that all of these fights have rng for everyone, especially casters on fester / sindra but your dps is still low not to mention you dying to a goo on putricide. I'd say get more parses, or I'm going to base my judgements off the parses you gave, which are not very impressive.

Greyknight
User

Postby Greyknight » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:19 am

no

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”