Littlerocky - Demo Lock

Even Baddier Baddies
littlerocky
User

Littlerocky - Demo Lock

Postby littlerocky » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21 Toronto ON
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): noon-midnight everyday.
- Number of Testicles: Two.
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional): yes
-- Saturday (optional): yes
-- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? yes.
- How long have you played WoW: since it came out.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Did MC BWL NAXX 40 when i was in China.
didnt really raid during BC.
back when wotlk came out.
NAXX 10/25 all clear. Have Naxx 10 ach mount.
OS10/25 3D clear.
Maly 10/25 clear.
Afked when ulduar came out.
Back to game on Sep 2009.
toc10/25 clear. togc 10/25 clear.
insanity 10 man, mad skill on 25.
ICC killed all boss except the Lich King on both 10 man and 25 man.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Littlerocky Warlock
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc. 5% pet attack. spell buff.
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ittlerocky
- Can you describe the ruckus? Noises.
- Professions and why did you choose them: JC/ENCHANT. JC-gems enchant for sp chant on the rings.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
not that much. i changed to Demo when i was told our raid needs the spell pact. and never switched back. was using aff before i play demo. my second spec is a PVP aff.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: for Demo Hit>SP>haste(more molten core)>crit=spirit(mana regain is a big issue for demo lock, so i use some spirit gears instead of crit.)

- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: for Demo Felguard Lifetap Quick Decay.
Life tap for the powerful SP buff. Quick Decay for more molten core pop. Felguard hmmm nothing else is better than this one and felguard's Dps is not that bad.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? if the fight is longer than two and a half minutes. start with (lvl 1 life tap meta orc spell buff) these are bind in a macro. COD(move)--Cor(move-bind with DE)--Immo--SBolt--(MC poped)--INC--boss under 35%--use soul fire instead of SB and inc. and pop the burst macro again(use wild magic).
if the fight is shorter than two and a half minutes. start with lvl 1 life tap and orc sp buff and others r the same as i list.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): 1800 stopped right there. i did pvp just for the weapon since i just came back from a long AFK. i need a good weapon for pve.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Accelerate. Drama, tipone left. About half of the good people left. I dont see a reason i should stay.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... g&newest=1

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/12218234#damageout

- Alts & their name/level: Guanyunchang lvl 80 prot war/Menoetius lvl 80 unholy DK/Nemesis lvl 80 MM hunter/zhaozilong lvl 77 pally...

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: we are in the same realm.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I never fail.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
Inter(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz 4.00GB memory ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series FPS is around 30

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.
http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... titled.jpg

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”